• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

Here is a link to the LG, its not worth 118.00 USD.
http://www.frys.com/product/9240599 oh and did I forget to mention you also need a motherboard with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 and a compatible Kaby Lake CPU . To use 4K netflix on your PC you would need to swap your CPU for a 7xxx series, swap your monitor for a 4K TV with HDCP 2.2 support, run Windows 10, and .... or fireTV will be a better option than upgrading to Kaby Lake. ... to legally obtain digital versions of a movie DRM-free there are ZERO options.
I have a PC with those requirements except the UHD bd drive the PC I'm testing on does not but the UHD disc plays with the software so why would I need the requirements???

Ns40 I'm 6 minutes into permeteas
Who knows it may cut off after 10minutes .
You might be playing it back, but you are not playing it back in 4K, without a Kaby Lake CPU and a 4K Monitor. and definitly not with that LG drive you have.

You might be playing it back, but you are not playing it back in 4K, without a Kaby Lake CPU and a 4K Monitor. and definity not with that LG drive you have.
Yes it's connected to a 4K ,
& power DVD behaves the same switchs from sdr to HDR mode BUT as said it does not switch the tv. As my PC is not compatible but powerdvd is displaying HDR .
The same way madvr did true mpc.
And my baby meets those requirements but testing low end

Attachments

• IMG_9972.JPG
    IMG_9972.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 61
I have been researching this for awhile now, if you believe its genuine 4K then it is.

Tested version trial DeUHD with Blu-Ray UHD Independence Day, drive LG BH16N55 Firmware 1.02, time total rip 1 hour and 25 minutes, m2ts 00620
approximately 12 minutes is played.

Tested version trial DeUHD with Blu-Ray UHD Independence Day, drive LG BH16N55 Firmware 1.02, time total rip 1 hour and 25 minutes, m2ts 00620
approximately 12 minutes is played.
Hello, while your Bluray drive is capable of playing the disc or file it is not capable of playing it in 4K. Here are the white paper specs on that BD drive, as you can see 4K is not mentioned.

General Supported Discs *1 BD-ROM(SL/DL), BD-RE*2(SL/DL/XL (3 Layer)), BD-R(SL/DL/XL (3 Layer)/
XL (4 Layer)), BD-R (SL LTH), DVD-ROM(SL/DL), DVD-R(SL/DL),
DVD-RW, DVD+R(SL/DL), DVD+RW, DVD-RAM, M-Disc (DVD+R SL),
CD-ROM, CD-ROM XA, CD-I, Photo-CD (Single & Multi-Session),
Video CD, CD-Audio Disc, Mixed mode, CD-ROM disc (data and audio),
CD-Extra, CD-Text, CD-R, CD-RW

Once the disc is decrypted (AACS is removed), you can play it in 4K using any media player. LG BH16NS55 is capable of reading the disc , it can't play it because of AACS 2.0. But this tool seems to be able to remove it from a few discs

Once the disc is decrypted (AACS is removed), you can play it in 4K using any media player. LG BH16NS55 is capable of reading the disc , it can't play it because of AACS 2.0. But this tool seems to be able to remove it from a few discs
You are correct. I am not sure about the tool, but what you say is right.

I think I'll let this all simmer for a number of months before dropping 200 Euros on this, that's for sure.
I've waited this long, waiting another 4 to 6 months, or even another year is nothing.

This thread sure does make for some interesting reading though. :cool:

I have one of those first LG drives that can see the files, but I've got so many things going on right now, I've lost my curiosity to see if it will work.

It's just become so unimportant.

Hello,

i need to buy a LG UHD drive in germany frys send not to international,
can anybody help me ?

Greetings :)

Marcus

You bought the full software?
If you have the folder with all the files, then you can just mux it with MKVToolNix

no, just trial version
yes is already in the work, but unfortunately no information about the language of the soundtrack and subtitles are displayed

no, just trial version
yes is already in the work, but unfortunately no information about the language of the soundtrack and subtitles are displayed
well if it is the trial version, it will always stop after like 10 minutes
Many have already tried.

Back