• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

DeUHD Tool can rip UHD Blu-Ray discs

We need someone to buy the full software to really get this to work
and they say

Q: Can I use DeUHD on the different on different computer devices?
A: After buying you can use DeUHD all your life.

So maybe we can share it between us

Yeah but when you will try to play the files, you will only be able for like 10 minutes or sth
you're right when you play the file on the Mediaplayer then it ends after 10 min. Have it just tested

Do you intend to buy a license?

No, at the moment this is still too much for a program that does not work properly. Still too little title, no support of virtual drives and my pioneer 211UBK is not recognized as UHD Lw. Therefore, the investment is still too big for me to have added value for me. So I'm still waiting.

and they say

Hello,

the license i a lifetime license, i habe a LG BH16NS55 and yes i have a UHD Disk, the drive is read the media,
but 199 € is me too expensive at time, so i wait
i wait too on LG UHD drive

No, at the moment this is still too much for a program that does not work properly. Still too little title, no support of virtual drives and my pioneer 211UBK is not recognized as UHD Lw. Therefore, the investment is still too big for me to have added value for me. So I'm still waiting.

So you confirm that you are able to create an ISO file, which played correctly (for 10 minutes - due to trial version), with your LG BH16NS55?

I am trying to summarize here.
1. I need a home theatre Blu-Ray player that can handle UHD discs?
2. On my PC, I need a Blu-Ray drive that can do the same?
3. Obviously, U need a 4K/UHD flat screen?
All of the above, [maybe except the flat screen] are very expensive?

I am trying to summarize here.
1. I need a home theatre Blu-Ray player that can handle UHD discs?
2. On my PC, I need a Blu-Ray drive that can do the same?
3. Obviously, U need a 4K/UHD flat screen?
All of the above, [maybe except the flat screen] are very expensive?
Please create your own topic for your questions, your questions have no relevance to the tool at hand 'DeUHD'.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

This sounds interesting and more expensive. Had I the time, some extra play money laying around, the hardware, and a standalone UHD player then I'd be willing to test. The price is definitely up there to the point where some people will shy away due to how much and the lack of evidence of it really working.

For people serious about making UHD backups this could make [some] sense. Figure $20 [or more] per UHD release. Using the $20 figure as a rough average you are talking about about 12 UHD backups or conversions via a third-party program to another format for backup. If you have more than 12 UHD discs then it might be worthwhile if one is willing to gamble on the veracity of the claims by the developer.

With the above being said, while I look forward to AACS 2.0 being broken I am in the camp that believes while it might be possible that certain issues have been found with specific discs and/or software I don't believe AACS 2.0 has been reliably broken so that any UHD disc can be decrypted. When I see proof otherwise then I'll accept it. Furthermore, can this software handle any other protections that might show up on UHD releases? AACS 2.0 isn't going to be the only protection mechanism that exists on all discs. At this time I have trouble taking DeUHD seriously.

I'm looking forward to see the results of people testing and if there is truth to this then RedFox might not be far behind. If there's a weakness/solution to be found they'll find it.

I think I'll let this all simmer for a number of months before dropping 200 Euros on this, that's for sure.
I've waited this long, waiting another 4 to 6 months, or even another year is nothing.

This thread sure does make for some interesting reading though. :cool:

I have one of those first LG drives that can see the files, but I've got so many things going on right now, I've lost my curiosity to see if it will work.

It's just become so unimportant.
I agree, but I still have to know if they have truly broken AACS 2.0.

and they say

You dont really believe they wont have it tied to the machine do you ?

This has caught my attention too. One way to look at it is, the 2 Pioneer Blu-Ray drives that can support AACS 2.0 costs more than this software so it is a way to save.

Question I have is, if I use PowerDVD 17 to play the disc with protection removed, will I still need Intel SGX and a HDCP 2.2 compatible display? if the answer is NO and I am able to use my NVIDIA GPU rather than HD 630 then it's definitely something worth considering.

Does anyone know the answer to this question? thanks.

This sounds interesting and more expensive. Had I the time, some extra play money laying around, the hardware, and a standalone UHD player then I'd be willing to test. The price is definitely up there to the point where some people will shy away due to how much and the lack of evidence of it really working.

For people serious about making UHD backups this could make [some] sense. Figure $20 [or more] per UHD release. Using the $20 figure as a rough average you are talking about about 12 UHD backups or conversions via a third-party program to another format for backup. If you have more than 12 UHD discs then it might be worthwhile if one is willing to gamble on the veracity of the claims by the developer.

With the above being said, while I look forward to AACS 2.0 being broken I am in the camp that believes while it might be possible that certain issues have been found with specific discs and/or software I don't believe AACS 2.0 has been reliably broken so that any UHD disc can be decrypted. When I see proof otherwise then I'll accept it. Furthermore, can this software handle any other protections that might show up on UHD releases? AACS 2.0 isn't going to be the only protection mechanism that exists on all discs. At this time I have trouble taking DeUHD seriously.

I'm looking forward to see the results of people testing and if there is truth to this then RedFox might not be far behind. If there's a weakness/solution to be found they'll find it.

You dont really believe they wont have it tied to the machine do you ?

I am not sure they have, on the basis that they seem to have copied AnyDVD's menu and GUI designs. I know AnyDVD isn't tied, although I only use it on 1 machine. This is because I've recently upgraded from my laptop to a gaming PC and the license key still works fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello Dave,

Could you please help me out with these.

1) Did you have to use Intel SGX to play that? Or will this work with a discrete graphics card once the protection is removed?

2) Does HDR still work?

3) Does my display still need to support HDCP 2.2?

I hope you could help us out as you've got it working on yours.

Thank you.

Yes, you will still need it. SGX and HDCP 2.2 are UHD requirements for UHD playback in PowerDVD 17. No amount of decrypted source will remove those requiresments from PowerDVD.

Hello Dave,

Could you please help me out with these.

1) Did you have to use Intel SGX to play that? Or will this work with a discrete graphics card once the protection is removed?

2) Does HDR still work?

3) Does my display still need to support HDCP 2.2?

I hope you could help us out as you've got it working on yours.

Thank you.

now I have tested it on a Mediaplayer Zidoo X9s, this has HDCP 2.2 this is connected to an Onkyo AVR with HDCP 2.2 and this is connected to a Samsung SUHD (KS series)

HDR Functions

the next test is now the 4K HTPC with SGX board and PDVD17 - somewhat Patience

but an old Rip of the UHD "Inferno" ran as MKV in PDVD17 with HDR

Back