• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.1

The reason I asked is that according to your account you've only posted 5 times, and I counted 5 in here none of which ever stated what the problem was.
Have to admit I've never seen the problem across multiple systems using different versions of Windows

This is true for this thread only.. this forum started as being about reports as to whether 1.0.7.1 had solved any issues - to which I responded. My other posts anbd numerous emails to both Slysoft, Elby support and Elby bug fix have described the issues and enclosed log files.

To that end I have already re-posted the issues here to be read. It was NOT my intention to hijack this thread about 1.0.7.1 - and apologie sin that respect - but as with all my other communications and attempts it kinda got pushed that way through denial and intransigence.

I also see the Slysoft moderator has deleted some of my responses which have always been factual if unpalatable.

SO.. CAN WE PUT ASIDE GAINSAYING and move onto finding a solution. I have offered my time and support but it requires two parties to progress the issue. To thos emembers trying to help.. a big thank you as I have spent 99 euros - which Elby will not currently refund- I would appreciate all suggestions

Does the video slow down or is it just the audio that slows/speeds up? In case of the latter, that's a classic sign of having anydvd cinavia fix enabled for CloneBD. Don't enable that one unless you're processing a cinavia infected disc, having that one enabled WILL cause that effect even when the disc doesn't have cinavia. And yes it will be present in mp4 too. The audio distortion is just a first attempt at fixing it, the fix will improve.

Firstly, thank you for some resp[onse, I am not hear to go toe-to-toe with the vendors.

Yes, the video and audio keep in sync and slow together. I have also tried creating a BD ISO with another Cinavia remover (not masker) and CloneBD still cuases the same issues with that. Previously, I tired with the CInavia option in ANYDVDHD both checked and unchecked. I have also tried with BD Live disabled .. although this happens on every BD.

Just throw any ideas at me, I'll try them out. Thanks Again :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

This is true for this thread only.. this forum started as being about reports as to whether 1.0.7.1 had solved any issues - to which I responded. My other posts anbd numerous emails to both Slysoft, Elby support and Elby bug fix have described the issues and enclosed log files.

To that end I have already re-posted the issues here to be read. It was NOT my intention to hijack this thread about 1.0.7.1 - and apologie sin that respect - but as with all my other communications and attempts it kinda got pushed that way through denial and intransigence.

I also see the Slysoft moderator has deleted some of my responses which have always been factual if unpalatable.

SO.. CAN WE PUT ASIDE GAINSAYING and move onto finding a solution. I have offered my time and support but it requires two parties to progress the issue. To thos emembers trying to help.. a big thank you as I have spent 99 euros - which Elby will not currently refund- I would appreciate all suggestions
I only deleted that thread after you posted the same issues in another thread, this is called crossposting and can make issues hard to follow, if you would like the thread put back I can do that , but please try to keep all your issues, there only seems to be one issue at the moment, in one thread. Thank you.

Every mp4 has muffled/distorted audio - sometimes with a high pitch over it. the audio and video slow down then speed up again. This is only CloneBD and happens on every BD.

Why is this still going on? Ch3vr0n already correctly pointed out:
That is AnyDVD's Cinavia removal.
Uncheck it and the effect is gone.
You're asking "for constructive suggestions". That's one. THE only one.

What player(s) are you using for playback?

I would recommend trying a lossless copy first to see if not encoding anything at least fixes your issue.
Choose Convert for Device> Files > MKV Container.
Choose your title > For ease just select a single audio track (whenever is listed first)
Then on the profile page > Set Video/Audio Codec to 'Copy original (lossless).

Try the above and see if you still get the slow video/audio.

He has already tried that and no difference.

Then I'm pretty sure either
- he unchecked the wrong Cinavia checkbox (there are two different Cinavia checkboxes in AnyDVD) or
- processed a source that already underwent that process or
- made a mistake like: recompressed with the option unchecked, but mistakenly tested the older file then (common mistake, I know that too well from myself)

That description matches the cinavia removal effect 100%, I'm willing to bet a lot, that it was/is the cause.
Absolutely. There is no other rational explanation - I can buy into A/V sync problems, container problems (like incorrect flagging causing skipping) and such, but not some odd audio distortion - the samples are not altered, except for the Cinavia removal.

Upgrade still does no solve my problem, it will still not work on any BD at all, even though other programs such as Nero Recode and Pavtube, Xillisoft, vlc etc all do (using same hardware/software/system etc).
Mind you, i don't see that changing anytime soon as Elaborarte Bytes refuse to believe there is a problem and have not offered a refund.

Why don't you simply upload a small sample or mail it to elby for analysis? That would help understand what you're talking about.
Also - I suggest opening a troubleshooting thread. This one here is only an announcement thread not meant for this.

I'm really fairly certain, that this really is not a CloneBD issue.

That description matches the cinavia removal effect 100%, I'm willing to bet a lot, that it was/is the cause..

Maybe so, but he is complaining about the video and audio both being slow/fast, which doesn't sound like a Cinavia removal effect.

Maybe so, but he is complaining about the video and audio both being slow/fast, which doesn't sound like a Cinavia removal effect.

.....sample required.
I have difficulty imagining what that even means and what it looks like. Also - if it's not the Cinavia effect - no one ever reported anything similar.

.....sample required.
I have difficulty imagining what that even means and what it looks like. Also - if it's not the Cinavia effect - no one ever reported anything similar.

I had a similar issue recently with MKV (though lossless) with MPC-HC- imagine turning the video speed down slightly to 0.95x (same file didn't play in PDVD and caused a fatal error when opening with MakeMKV)
That's what it looked like to me (hard to tell on the short sample I posted)
Didn't happen on any other players and a simple demux/remux of the CloneBD output with MKVMerge fixed the issue.

I installed V-1.0.7.1 in hopes it would correct a problem from V-1.0.7.0. It did not fix the problem. While V-1.0.7.0 worked fine cloning most of my BD collection (some 93 disks) to MKV files, there were issues trying to clone the Star Wars Ep 1-6 BDs. The issue is I get a "my drive is too slow" message, then CloneBD stops processing and there is no CPU usage. I end up closing CloneBD with my Task Manager. The steps used were always the same so I don't know why these movies are not cloning. I have uploaded a picture showing this and a Debug File!

Attachments

• cloneBD error.PNG
    cloneBD error.PNG
    544.7 KB · Views: 13
  • CloneBD Debug File.txt
    70.6 KB · Views: 1
  • CloneBD MKV setting-1.PNG
    CloneBD MKV setting-1.PNG
    127.1 KB · Views: 13
  • CloneBD MKV setting-2.PNG
    CloneBD MKV setting-2.PNG
    100 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Have you tried any other discs since the Star wars ones? If so do they work?

Have you tried making the MKV from the original discs?

Have you tried running a disk checker to make sure the hard drive holding the ISO's is not faulty. I use WinDFT as it's free.

Have you tried any other discs since the Star wars ones? If so do they work?
I created more MKV files "after" I tried the unsuccessful attempts with Star Wars.

Have you tried making the MKV from the original discs?
No but I will. I didn't know you could run CloneBD simultaneously with AnyDVD.
I tried this morning and that didn't work either. Same results: "destination drive is too slow to process the output fast enough."

My process was first ripping the movie to my hard drive which I had done some time ago. I wanted to increase my storage space so I then created the MKV files shaving off a few hundred GBs. There were no issues except with the Star Wars set. I have also tried cloning to a smaller capacity drive with no success.

Have you tried running a disk checker to make sure the hard drive holding the ISO's is not faulty. I use WinDFT as it's free.
Yes. ChkDsk in Windows 10 tells me there is no problem with the drive. The drive holding the ISO files is the same drive that holds 50 MKV movies, a 3 TB Seagate drive. There is still 1.5 TB of free space.

Hard drive specs on Newegg: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822178392
Also see the uploaded file. The hardware of my machine is not the problem. It's either on the Star Wars disks which won't allow cloning or with CloneBD. As a side note, the ISO files play excellently in Power DVD 14.

Attachments

• Seagate NAS HDD DS1789-5A-1511US-en_US.pdf
    119.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Due to the text coloring you have used it makes it unreadable

I don't have a yellow field. People should always post in readable colors for every color scheme. There was no need to post up in a color that doesn't show up properly in the dark color scheme. Just plain white would have worked just as well

Chkdsk in Windows won't always tell you if the drive itself has a physical fault. You should run something like Windft to get it to scan the entire drive

As the next stage in my quest o cure the sound issues I get when copying Blu Ray...
Elaborate Bytes have today confimred in writing that they are unlwilling to assist and referred me to Slysoft. Slysoft have said they are just the middle man (and I believe they are).
So, beware, if your sound driver causes problems as mine does, expect no help.
I am philsophical about problems with software, I am not accustomed to sarcasm, misdiurection and now blunt refusal by the creator/vendor to consider my ticket. It is this attitude from Elby which annoys me more than any minor bug.
I strongly urge, from my personal experience, not to purchase this program fom Elby.
I will confirm I have no issues with Slysoft products or support - I am just reaching out through their forum as it relates to the specific product.
I appreicate this is not ideal promotion but these are facts I can verify and urge others to think carefully - especially using Windows 7 and Realtek sound.

Back