• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.1

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.7.1 2015-12-10
  • new: added support for MPEG-4/AVC "PAL" frame rate
  • new: added support for MPEG-4/AVC "PAL" 4:3 aspect ratio
  • new: added support for MPEG-4/AVC recorded by Japanese BD recorders
  • new: added super-large LPCM frame support (192 kHz, 24 bit, 7.1)
  • change: improved behavior selecting the largest clip to determine appropriate bitrate when creating single-file output with multi clip movies
  • change: add immediate error message on read errors
  • change: DTS conversion finalized
  • appropriate bit rates added
  • fix: problems reading files from disc with non-ascii characters (unicode) in the filename
  • fix: settings dialog was too small on windows systems with oversized fonts (>130%)
  • fix: support weak GPU that do not support 1920x1080 surfaces
  • fix: invalid user data in MPEG-2 streams
  • fix: crashes when transcoding MPEG-2 streams
  • minor fixes and improvements
  • updated languages

Submitted a new log for Remote Desktop issues. Still not working for me.

Upgrade still does no solve my problem, it will still not work on any BD at all, even though other programs such as Nero Recode and Pavtube, Xillisoft, vlc etc all do (using same hardware/software/system etc).
Mind you, i don't see that changing anytime soon as Elaborarte Bytes refuse to believe there is a problem and have not offered a refund.

Upgrade still does no solve my problem, it will still not work on any BD at all, even though other programs such as Nero Recode and Pavtube, Xillisoft, vlc etc all do (using same hardware/software/system etc).
Mind you, i don't see that changing anytime soon as Elaborarte Bytes refuse to believe there is a problem and have not offered a refund.
We have a " try it before you buy it" elective here. If you didnt try it, and your computer is not compatible with it, then I am sorry.

too much software that do similar things can cause system conflicts

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Just did full copy of antman, compressing to dvd5 and converting to mp4. burned result with IMG burn. Played on bluray player ok but I forgot to deselect the subtitles and they were always present. Did another Movie only copy (Antman), compressing to dvd5, but bluray player wouldnt play it.

We have a " try it before you buy it" elective here. If you didnt try it, and your computer is not compatible with it, then I am sorry.

I did download the trial and if there had been any indication of issues I would not have bought. Even with no trial THAT DOES NOT WAIVE MY CONSUMER RIGHTS, even if there were a clause to that effcect - which there isn't- it would have no legal standing although would be a mitigating factor.

too much software that do similar things can cause system conflicts

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Firstly, thank you for trying to progress this, which has been lacking. In a way oyu are correct, but that software is not active and exists on other machines where CloneBD will work.

I am beginning to think it is something really weird, maybe a refund would be the simplest, but Slysoft/Elby will not even process my tickets atm.

Thanks for replying, much appreciated

What are the system specs of the machine that doesn't work?
In what way 'doesn't work', and have you posted in a logfile?

What are the system specs of the machine that doesn't work?
In what way 'doesn't work', and have you posted in a logfile?

I have sent numerous log files, but as the encoding completes - alebit incorrectly - they show no error reports, so Elby are saying there is no problem.

I am offering to bend over backwards to help and admit it is probably something on my system - although I gather others have had similar but it is rare. Note other comparable programs do work, so it is something unique to CloneBD.

I have Windows 7 x64 ultimate, fairly fresh install from clean image also last month.

The laptop specs are:

CPU Intel Core i7-4960X CPU @ 3.60GHz
32 GB RAM
graphics 2 x Nvidia geForce GTX780M
Optical drive TSSTcorp BDDVDW SN-506BB ATA Device
Realtek Audio
three SSD drives, boot drive is 500GB SSD
Programs include Adobe CS6 suite complete, Office Professional 2016, Maya, Autodesk/AutoCAD, Nero and miscellaneous others

System file intgrity is 100%
No device/DMA/driver conflicts

In what way is it incorrect. You need to give a full explanation of what is going wrong with the encode

@ Beeblebrox
CPU Intel Core i7-4960X CPU @ 3.60GHZ
32 GB RAM
graphics 2 x Nvidia geForce GTX780M is only available in a laptop, and no laptop can hold 3 ssds and 2 GPUs and still have a BD drive in it.
Realtek Audio

Last edited:
@ Beeblebrox
CPU Intel Core i7-4960X CPU @ 3.60GHZ
32 GB RAM
graphics 2 x Nvidia geForce GTX780M is only available in a laptop, and no laptop can hold 3 ssds and 2 GPUs.
Realtek Audio
I beg to differ. We sell laptops that take 2x GTX 980M gpu's and can hold 3 SSD's. Some have been known to take 5.
The newer models tend to take 2 M.2 and 2 SSD's

Then it cant have a BD drive with 3 SSDs in it. Nor have I ever seen and I have been building rigs for over 20 years, a desktop CPU, which the 4960X is in a laptop. Please explain how you would go about doing this, becaause the BD drive in his laptop is taking space that would be used for the 3 SSDs. I also build computers. Maybe if he said he had a 4980HQ in it, that would make a bit more sense, but for heat and many other reasons you cannot use a 4960X in a laptop.The Core i7-4960X is rated at a very high TDP of 130 watts. Therefore, the CPU can only be used in desktop systems or very large DTR notebooks.

Last edited:
Perhaps slyfox, but that's not a requirement for CloneBD really. The laptop can have an external drive, and CloneBD does with with harddrive rips/iso's

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Then it cant have a BD drive with 3 SSDs in it. Nor have I ever seen and I have been building rigs for over 20 years, a desktop CPU, which the 4960X is in a laptop. Please explain how you would go about doing this, becaause the BD drive in his laptop is taking space that would be used for the 3 SSDs. I also build computers.[). The laptop can have 2 GPU's takes a desktop 2011 pin CPU and can take 3 SSD's and an internal optical drive.
Yes it can, it's called a Clevo P570WM (or whatever it's re-badged as in your local area) It can take 2 GPU's a desktop 2011 pin CPU, 3 SSD's and an internal optical drive.

As to not seeing laptops using desktop CPU's, they've been around for years. The one I'm using right now has a Skylake 6700K in it and I can get ones that use the same CPU with dual GPU's

Then it cant have a BD drive with 3 SSDs in it. Nor have I ever seen and I have been building rigs for over 20 years, a desktop CPU, which the 4960X is in a laptop. Please explain how you would go about doing this, becaause the BD drive in his laptop is taking space that would be used for the 3 SSDs. I also build computers.

In what way is it incorrect. You need to give a full explanation of what is going wrong with the encode

I can't describe what is wrong beyond what I already posted several times... this is why I am asking for help. However, this forum started out as 1.0.7.1 thread and people saying whrther it worked for them....so you may not have seen those... so.....

Every mp4 has muffled/distorted audio - sometimes with a high pitch over it. the audio and video slow down then speed up again. This is only CloneBD and happens on every BD. Other conversion programs are fine. The log file just shows that the mp4 was created in the appropiate format. It does not guarantee nor demonstrate that the mp4 is working or correct-- just that it is in the format and the EOF was achieved. Aside from slowing down, the video is fine. Yes tried other machines,every format, every setting of anyDVDHD etc. I have admitted it is something weird which may relate to my system - althoguh I believe a few others have had the same - and because it is seen as a 'side effect' the vendor (who is outside EU selling laws) is not helping.

The reason I asked is that according to your account you've only posted 5 times, and I counted 5 in here none of which ever stated what the problem was.
Have to admit I've never seen the problem across multiple systems using different versions of Windows

Does the video slow down or is it just the audio that slows/speeds up? In case of the latter, that's a classic sign of having anydvd cinavia fix enabled for CloneBD. Don't enable that one unless you're processing a cinavia infected disc, having that one enabled WILL cause that effect even when the disc doesn't have cinavia. And yes it will be present in mp4 too. The audio distortion is just a first attempt at fixing it, the fix will improve.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Then it cant have a BD drive with 3 SSDs in it. Nor have I ever seen and I have been building rigs for over 20 years, a desktop CPU, which the 4960X is in a laptop. Please explain how you would go about doing this, becaause the BD drive in his laptop is taking space that would be used for the 3 SSDs. I also build computers.

I am asking for constructive suggestions and support and your company is trying everything to deflect. You keep saying it's an issue for the developers... FINE! get one to email me some suggestions. I'll do the legwork, I'll try them out and report back. Just make sure they don't say turn off and reboot!

I suggest you check out the Clevo 570 series of chassis which incorporates the above configuration as a starting point; assuming you do not believe me or the posts from others.. which your response indicates is likely.

You know, your response is typical. You would rather pick holes and gainsay and retort negatively about the number of disk drives. Even if you don;t believe it- it is hardly what this post is about and I will give you this system if it turns out that the insallation of three SSDs has directly caused the problem.

I can assure you the system is as published. You will see that chassis has more than enough room for a Haswell desktop CPU and the cooling for twin GPUs more than creates enough rom for 3 SSDs and aBD. Also... the BD could have been external (it isnt)... did that ever occur to you? Too busy trying to push the monkey back to me I suspect. I know cos I built it two years ago but then again I don't have 20 years experience

Back