• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneBD 1.0.7.1

Why is this still going on? Ch3vr0n already correctly pointed out:
That is AnyDVD's Cinavia removal.
Uncheck it and the effect is gone.
You're asking "for constructive suggestions". That's one. THE only one.

Pete - that is a bold statement that that is the "only" reason.
I have tried that. It doesn't work.
This is 100% a CloneBD problem and that is provable. If happens with no other combination, and any failing disk/software/hardware configursation works with any other program.
Yes, I asked to send a sample through several times but have been stonewalled. As of today Elby have said they are unable to offer any advice on copying proetcted media and closed down all tickets and refused to heklp at all - in writing

What player(s) are you using for playback?

I would recommend trying a lossless copy first to see if not encoding anything at least fixes your issue.
Choose Convert for Device> Files > MKV Container.
Choose your title > For ease just select a single audio track (whenever is listed first)
Then on the profile page > Set Video/Audio Codec to 'Copy original (lossless).

Try the above and see if you still get the slow video/audio.

Firstly, it happens with EVERY player- so even if it is an encoding problem... it is not the player itself.

Thank you for an excellent idea.

I have now been able to ascertain that it is a sound problem only, and fromposts in other forums a ceeertain combinations of Windows 7 and Realtek Sound Drivers are conflicting with CloneBD.. yes is it ONLY CloneBD you deniers.

Anyway, back to your suggestion, I selected lossless and mkv and it worked.

This is still not ideal but proves both:
your assertion it is an encoding-based problem seems to be the rigth track

Underlines it is a CloneBD problem - but I have always been open to the fact that it is something on my system interacting with CloneBD. Such bugs are to be expected, it is the way Elby have [not] dealt with it that riles me.

I shall look into finding a Codec. Do you think a good codec pack will solve the problem?

I do not want to upgrade to Windows 10 as I would lose support for my biometrics (please everyone dont argue or go down that road, just explaining why I haven;t done that)

Thanks again - now anyone any ideas how to finally nail this so I can use mp4 directly.

Which Realtek driver are you using? I have many Win 7 systems using Realtek soundcards and have no issues, although I see no reason why the Realtek soundcard driver would have any effect on the decoding and encoding in CloneBD. It's more likely to be a codec installed by one of the other programs on your systems.

You shouldn't need to install any extra codecs for CloneBD to work. All my systems tend to be clean with no extra codecs installed.

Which Realtek driver are you using? I have many Win 7 systems using Realtek soundcards and have no issues, although I see no reason why the Realtek soundcard driver would have any effect on the decoding and encoding in CloneBD. It's more likely to be a codec installed by one of the other programs on your systems.

You shouldn't need to install any extra codecs for CloneBD to work. All my systems tend to be clean with no extra codecs installed.

Firstly, I agree, certainly Win 8 and Win 10 should never need codecs, but I am W7. But I was not sure so thought I would ask. Since Sp1 never needed codecs for anything - and after all other players work.

I was just assuming - as it is a sound problem and it is both CloneBD and my system - there is a conflict. I have Realtek Driver Version 6.0.1.7614 - to answer your question.

The problem only occurs when decoding the audio.. and as CloneBD is unique in tyring to remove Cinavia (which hides in the inaudible audio spectrum) it seems a good bet that is where the issue is occurring.

I also have a voice morpher which intercepts the microphone and NVIDIA HD Audio installed (but not used). Changing default playback devices does not do anything ... but I am thinking something is happening with the way the Cinavia signal is removed. CloneBD is supposed to remove it (according to their selling point) but there is an old technique of masking or 'distorting it' from a sample taken during quieter moments, and pasting that over the signal. I wonder if they have done that. That is all conjecture.. I do suspect this is where problem lies however as the Cinavia is a hidden audio signal that communicates with hardware.

I don't have a yellow field. People should always post in readable colors for every color scheme. There was no need to post up in a color that doesn't show up properly in the dark color scheme. Just plain white would have worked just as well
Adbear I haven't changed anything to make a yellow field. That is the way it has always been for me since joining the forum. I did make the text of my answers blue so they would stand out from your questions.

Adbear I haven't changed anything to make a yellow field. That is the way it has always been for me since joining the forum. I did make the text of my answers blue so they would stand out from your questions.
But when using the dark scheme for the forum blue is unreadable. All you had to do was leave my part in quotes and yours outside of the quotes. You can always split a post up into multiple quotes if you want to answer each part in turn
eg
adbear said:
First part of post
Your reply
adbear said:
Second part of post
your reply

and so on

Last edited:
Firstly, I agree, certainly Win 8 and Win 10 should never need codecs, but I am W7. But I was not sure so thought I would ask. Since Sp1 never needed codecs for anything - and after all other players work.

I was just assuming - as it is a sound problem and it is both CloneBD and my system - there is a conflict. I have Realtek Driver Version 6.0.1.7614 - to answer your question.

The problem only occurs when decoding the audio.. and as CloneBD is unique in tyring to remove Cinavia (which hides in the inaudible audio spectrum) it seems a good bet that is where the issue is occurring.

I also have a voice morpher which intercepts the microphone and NVIDIA HD Audio installed (but not used). Changing default playback devices does not do anything ... but I am thinking something is happening with the way the Cinavia signal is removed. CloneBD is supposed to remove it (according to their selling point) but there is an old technique of masking or 'distorting it' from a sample taken during quieter moments, and pasting that over the signal. I wonder if they have done that. That is all conjecture.. I do suspect this is where problem lies however as the Cinavia is a hidden audio signal that communicates with hardware.
But in an early post you said it does this with the CInavia option turned off so none of this is relevant if you have the Cinavia option turned off. CloneBD will only alter the audio in that way if the Cinavia option is left on inside AnyDVD HD and AnyDVD HD is running in the background

Hi AD

I don't use CloneBD so cant help but I was wondering, when you send the report log from CloneBD, does it also have info of the user settings, such as what is ticked/unticked etc.
If it doesn't then I would reckon it would be good to add that and that would probably save a lot of time and save an awful lot of questions to and fro.

For the record here, the current CloneBD testing is TIMELESS! There is no 21day limit on it. And it an be released just fine, works fine in about 80% of the cases the other 20 needs work. What a lot of you don't understand that there is a couple DOZEN different combinations available with an the different codecs specified in the standard. ALL of which have to be supported. Then you have the different combinations for mobile conversion codecs and the conversion from bd TO mobile!

'Only bad feedback'? Speak only for yourself please and don't make such accusations that simply aren't true.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

This is 100% a CloneBD problem and that is provable. If happens with no other combination, and any failing disk/software/hardware configursation works with any other program.

Which would apply exactly to Cinavia removal: AnyDVD only removes Cinavia when CloneBD is running.

Yes, I asked to send a sample through several times but have been stonewalled. As of today Elby have said they are unable to offer any advice on copying proetcted media and closed down all tickets and refused to heklp at all - in writing

Ok, that doesn't sound good, I'll look into that.
Still: what does one have to do, to see a sample, so we can really see, what your problem is?

Ok, that doesn't sound good, I'll look into that.
Still: what does one have to do, to see a sample, so we can really see, what your problem is?[/QUOTE]

Beeblebrox, we cannot speak for Elby, but obviously, they are legally not allowed to deal with any protected content. They certainly they do not "stonewall" you? Can you clarify this? As for SlySoft, we are still awaiting your reply to our last e-mail, sent on December 9th, asking you for screenshots of your AnyDVD HD and CloneBD settings. You now say that your issue is not related to Cinavia at all, which makes it even more important to find the cause and a cure for it. Unfortunately, we do not see your offer to send samples?

We would actually love to see a short (and small in size) sample, attached to your reply to us, SlySoft Support. Do not post samples here, do not send them to Elby, just deal with our support team and we will deal with the developers. We really appreciate your involvement in getting to the core of this issue, and we would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Back