• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

No I'm not mistaking anything, you're the one confusing things. The same way you are mixing things up over at the 4k/uhd thread.

I never said the burner recorded analogue signal. I said the STUDIOS added the analogue cinavia signal. Read up on what it is, and how it works. I'm done with this back and forth.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
Me too, The thread I created is for BDXL format compatibility with UHD not for UHD/4k resolutions and I'm not mixing up anything I'm clarifying for the ignorant and trying to keep the thread within the subject I may have to ask the MOD to close it. it is becoming useless.

Me too, The thread I created is for BDXL format compatibility with UHD not for UHD/4k resolutions and I'm not mixing up anything I'm clarifying for the ignorant and trying to keep the thread within the subject I may have to ask the MOD to close it. it is becoming useless.
Not sure what thread you started but it wasn't this one. Be nice and stick to asking questions.

IMHO, This original thread is valid and the OP has legitimate continuing posted valid questions

Last edited:
Another thread going off topic, and most likely it will be closed like the other one.

delisamZZ, Granted maybe I did get off topic a little, but this was not your OP. Keep that in mind :)

Last edited:
Another thread going off topic, and most likely it will be closed like the other one.
It wont be closed if you act like adults and keep the topic,friendly and courteous. The other thread was not closed for going off topic.

if i play a movie and it goes silent i more than likely have it in my bluray player whitch has wifi but i can put it in my dvd player and it wont go silent or xbox and playstayton will play it if i dont have them connected to the internet! but i havent coppied many blurays because i think i can replace them cheaper than a box of blank bluray disc cost!

wifi has nothing to do with cinavia. Cinavia is built into the hardware of the player, internet connectivity doesn't come into play

If the player you're using dates after feb 1st, 2012 then detection is mandatory. Whether it's a standalone player, game console (yes playstations detect it too), or a software player

There's only 3 ways you won't have to deal with it

- Play cinavia infected DVD's on a DVD ONLY player, cinavia is not part of the dvd standard and as such are not required to detect it (though sony one's might).
- Play them on a pre-feb 1st 2012 licensed model
- Play on PC with anydvd's cinavia software player fix active

Back