• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia

spyhunter

Hi, I just want to express my disapointment now :cry:. I try with fast furious 7 and now jurassic park world and both dvd can not be use with any dvd and clone dvd . I read the post and apparently cinavia on dvd its rare, but if this protection continue to be on all dvd, the lifetime update for any dvd and clone dvd will have no more utility . (n)

I am not here to criticise the team or the program I love this program and this forum :), but I am really surprise the program do not work because it always works and he makes miracle. I hope the combination any dvd and clone dvd will work for cinavia.

thanks for reading o_O:(:confused:

DVDs with Cinavia will play just fine on a regular DVD player or a software DVD player with AnyDVD running in the PC.
I'm sure that if this keeps up,total Cinavia removal will follow. It's not even "perfected" for Blu-Ray yet.
-W

Last edited:
HI, I hope your right o_O because for me, slysoft is the best team ever ( i am serious) and they are the only team can remove this ''kind of protection '' . I try to put in a dvd player and I saw the message. o_O Also, the solution for the computer , for my side I find its not practice because I can do that with the original. For my part, I wish an uptade because Jurassic park world, Fast Furious 7 are popular movie for my opinion and I can't have it with the program. Next week pixel will be in dvd for the region 1. I hope Cinavia will not be there . :mad:

Sir in all due respect they are not the only company or person to remove Cinavia, It takes more then computer programming. Ever here of a oscilloscope, Know how to use it or own one.

The Cinavia signal isn't really removed in Slysofts method and it isn't either with another companies, There is also a company that totally removes it. Here is a little friendly info.

I'm not with or have anything to do with anyone's company. There is a method beyond the hash. I'll be glad to give you my ISO in private of Furious 7, Look at the audio and play it in anything and watch what happens.....Nothing but it does not sound like a echo or your swimming underwater. Use a scope and you'll see the light. Unlike the methods used by two companies the other company can't use the hash method on Rentals, But Slysofts and CinEx softtouch 2 or what ever they call it can. There both only hiding except CinEx has another method that breaks some rules. I can do better then that without either but it isn't legal, If your not on a slow connection i'd be glad to show you a wow factor. and there is nothing can be detected even if they upgraded players firmware. They would have to come out with a new form/version of it. Otherwise there wasting there time.

I would like to see in CloneBD released Cinavia hiding upgraded, It isn't happening. So far, ppl are careful what they let out in public. Is it a form of reverse engineering, sure is but you need more then a computer.

The Cinavia signal isn't really removed in Slysofts method and it isn't either with another companies, There is also a company that totally removes it. Here is a little friendly info.

Not removed? Where's your proof? About that other company, what DVDRanger does is their problem

I would like to see in CloneBD released Cinavia hiding upgraded, It isn't happening.

again, where's your proof. Just because it doesn't support DVD cinavia now doesn't mean it never will. Besides the fix is applied by ANYDVD THROUGH CloneBD. Who's to say they won't add a similar method to CloneDVD.

Forget DVD, I'm talking Blu-ray only. In this type of software development it's fair game. As the mods here look me up I'm coming in from Asia right now and don't use any lame proxy's. But on the other hand I see all. I don't need to prove anything I been proven to defeat the best of the best programming, As you can see nothing much is safe as long as you have the know how. That's all. Servers can't be defeated but it depends WHO's. Reverse engineering is good and Sly should be good at it if your any programmer worth anything. You have a nice day! :D

knmmt.jpg
fkbsds.jpg
1z6xt29.jpg
2hn9ctg.jpg

Not removed? Where's your proof? About that other company, what DVDRanger does is their problem
again, where's your proof. Just because it doesn't support DVD cinavia now doesn't mean it never will. Besides the fix is applied by ANYDVD THROUGH CloneBD. Who's to say they won't add a similar method to CloneDVD.

I suspect that it you look at the audio with the ocilliscope - you'll find it's "not removed" - not surgically at least.
The Slysoft method (to date) is more like using an elephant gun to kill a housefly.
Scootrpy - you might want to get a hold of the Devs and compare notes.
Up until now Slysoft has largely dealt with digital encryption.
This whole "audio thing" is a bit outside the "scope" of what they normally do.
personally - I'd prefer it was perfected for BD before it migrates to DVDs.
There are enough workarounds in place for DVDs.

-W

In my honest opinion, Cinavia will never be "cleanly" removed but that's by the by.

The strange thing about this protection is that it DOES hit the bad guys, and not us the good guys, or at least not too hard.

I.e. it stops Blu Ray knock offs being sold in Pubs etc to the general public, who would mostly play these disks on a stand alone players.

The option 1. Slysoft fix for any of us that want to use a s/w Licenced player is great and of course the audio is still in tact.
(and of course no fix is needed for s/w or hardware non licenced players.)

However, the irony is that option 2. Slysoft fix, i.e. a quantum destruction of the audio to make the watermark un-readable by the player dosent help those of us that want good audio, but does help the "Bad Guys"

And further, it will also spur on the Studios to give us yet some other devious abomination.

Im all for option 1. not so for option 2.

Like I say, if you think about it, Cinavia IS hitting the right people.

This conversation is not about AnyDVD , therefore I am going to move it to a sub forum where it belongs.

In my honest opinion, Cinavia will never be "cleanly" removed but that's by the by.

The strange thing about this protection is that it DOES hit the bad guys, and not us the good guys, or at least not too hard.

I.e. it stops Blu Ray knock offs being sold in Pubs etc to the general public, who would mostly play these disks on a stand alone players.

The option 1. Slysoft fix for any of us that want to use a s/w Licenced player is great and of course the audio is still in tact.
(and of course no fix is needed for s/w or hardware non licenced players.)

However, the irony is that option 2. Slysoft fix, i.e. a quantum destruction of the audio to make the watermark un-readable by the player dosent help those of us that want good audio, but does help the "Bad Guys"

And further, it will also spur on the Studios to give us yet some other devious abomination.

Im all for option 1. not so for option 2.

Like I say, if you think about it, Cinavia IS hitting the right people.

Yanno - I can't disagree with the points above.
Like I said Cinavia (if removed) needs to be surgically removed.
And that may well need an audiophile (with a scope) along with the decripting peeps to do.
Perhaps it IS better to leave it alone until that can be done flawlessly.
But until it CAN be done, WE have the choice of not trying to remove it at all - and using appropriate playback devices.
Fair enough.
-W

This is " much ado about nothing" Just buy a pre 2012 player and be done with it, Ebay has them by the 100's.

Yanno - I can't disagree with the points above.
Like I said Cinavia (if removed) needs to be surgically removed.
And that may well need an audiophile (with a scope) along with the decripting peeps to do.
Perhaps it IS better to leave it alone until that can be done flawlessly.
But until it CAN be done, WE have the choice of not trying to remove it at all - and using appropriate playback devices.
Fair enough.
-W

Most people seem to think that the Cinavia watermark is a signal added to the audio, it is not.

If it was then I would totally agree that is could be removed flawlessly.

The Watermark is achieved by Modulating the existing audio, this is why the Watermark cannot exist in silent passages within the audio.
Modulation of the original audio means that the original information is lost forever, you cannot reverse the process.
In other words, the audio IS the Watermark and NOT a signal added.

This is why the approach is to have a level of destruction to the audio with the intention of making the watermark un readable by the player.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is " much ado about nothing" Just buy a pre 2012 player and be done with it, Ebay has them by the 100's.
The German Enigma system was supposed to be "uncrackable," yet a lot of time and brain-sweat and it was defeated. Cinavia is just as defeatable. All that will matter is the effort put into doing it.

I'm saving up to slap together a self-built HTPC. With AnyDVD(HD) and CloneBD and a software player I won't have to worry about cinavia, ever.

I can watch, rip, burn backups all in one package. DVDs and BDs.

A Win-Win as far as I'm concerned.

The German Enigma system was supposed to be "uncrackable," yet a lot of time and brain-sweat and it was defeated. Cinavia is just as defeatable. All that will matter is the effort put into doing it.

I'm saving up to slap together a self-built HTPC. With AnyDVD(HD) and CloneBD and a software player I won't have to worry about cinavia, ever.

In this case there is NO cracking envolved, this is NOT an encryption at all.

Like I said, the original information is GONE within the audio.

A analogy is like a sentence that's been changed, lets say the original sentence was "We had a great day at the Zoo" and it is changed to "We had a good day at the Zoo", how on Earth can you ever know what the original wording was.
Just an analogy but is the same problem, there no going back because there's NO information to retrieve.

Someone with common sense has posted. Well done.

Agree re non compliant players, I only use Movie Only from 32TB combo and Cinavia is no problem, as I said, we are the Good Guys and it doesn't really bother us.

Cinavia is NO problem for me or most on here.

I was referring to the "cracking" part from FurryGuy. How many years has Cinavia been around, is it "cracked" as he puts it.

What you have done is exactly what I said could be done, destruction of the audio.

Someone with common sense has posted. Well done.

SlyFox 1, may I add that I'm not affected at all either by any of the Cinavia stuff. A lot of us Slysoft members have purchased TMT 5 (pre-Cinavia), PowerDVD 10 Ultra, or both (in my case), and as long as we have AnyDVD HD enabled, we don't have to worry about Cinavia or the AACS keys being out of date for any Blu-ray discs, thereby we can play any Blu-ray with our software players as much as we want, when we want.

yeh I do agree as like I said post #8

Hi, I find its not '' much about ado nothing'' I can say my opinion about the problem right now. You know if this kind of protection begin to be in most popular dvd, that will be sad for all of us its just sharring experience or opinion. Do not jugde the post :unsure:

Hi, I find its not '' much about ado nothing'' I can say my opinion about the problem right now. You know if this kind of protection begin to be in most popular dvd, that will be sad for all of us its just sharring experience or opinion. Do not jugde the post :unsure:
Play the DVD in a DVD player....no problem.

Back