• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Cinavia and a third-party product

Not to mention when I tried to run trial version on my computer it expired the minute I requested key.

I also created new virtual machine to rule out any problems which may happen.

One thing is for certain I will never trust then again. It appear DVD NeXt Copy also consider DVD Ranger or Pixbyte as spam.
Source: http://club.myce.com/f144/dvd-next-copy-leads-new-era-320620/

Last edited:
In the news DVD-ranger bank account went from 200K to 0 overnight :D

Not to mention when I tried to run trial version on my computer it expired the minute I requested key.

That has been a well known thing for a long long time. Request the key and bam, no more trial.

But this only happens if you use the software on a VM.

I don't run a VM and experienced the immediate loss of trial on the 3 machines I tried the software on.

This Ranger software and company made me suspicious from the get-go.

And this is the end of my commenting on the subject. Beating a dead horse won't make it go any faster.

just received this. what do you all think?

You have just been sent a personal message by ReadMeToo® on DVD Ranger - Support Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

I will pass this on to you since I see youve posted over on SLY ,

There are those who have nothing better to do but go forum to forum blasting software or companies with no knowledge of what is going on. There is a delay in the release, this forum has no control over this.

You are more than welcome to ask for a refund and The company will refund or be patient for the release.

I bought 9 of the modules so I am invested but not worried, the company will release

Of course there's a delay. What's upsetting people is the LACK OF INFORMATION for a product release that they pre-ordered and paid money for. That's considered "bashing". Give me a break. That's called "upset customer not getting what they were promised with no information as to when it's going to happen."

The lack of information and the fact that the main site is still showing the advert for pre-ordering for Halloween 2012

just received this. what do you all think?

You have just been sent a personal message by ReadMeToo® on DVD Ranger - Support Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

I will pass this on to you since I see youve posted over on SLY ,

There are those who have nothing better to do but go forum to forum blasting software or companies with no knowledge of what is going on. There is a delay in the release, this forum has no control over this.

You are more than welcome to ask for a refund and The company will refund or be patient for the release.

I bought 9 of the modules so I am invested but not worried, the company will release
there is a delay in the release but no information don't you think a company as big as Dvdranger should release a statement on their web site to tell people that have preordered that there is a delay?

The forum if you read is privately owned and they have no info and Dvdranger.com has no info about the hold up.
I simply requested a refund and got a message from the company that I was blacklisted from buying any further products from DVDranger a hell of a way to treat a paying customer who has 9 bought and paid for lifetime Licenses do what you want but I got my money back just poor business practice if Slysoft pulled this which they never have they also would have very negative response.

we don't go arround forum to forum lol, atleast i don't. My "home" is here, and even then i'm not blasting anything, nor are WE. WE are just questioning on why there hasn't been a public statement on why there has been no release or an explanation for the delay. They're a day behind now without so much as a word. Having a forum for a that DEMANDS registration for a company like that also, hits at the fact that there is something to hide. You tell em that, with my compliments :p

we don't go arround forum to forum lol, atleast i don't.

I frequent several other forums/blogs, but none of them are even remotely related to AnyDVD/Slysoft/DVD/Blu-ray/Video/etc.

I think I'll save the company having to blacklist me from buying products in the future (I don't own any products now) by doing so myself.

What irritates me about companies like that is they make really BIG, BOLD claims to get attention. Then when they get the attention and people are naturally skeptical of the claims, they cry foul. So we wait and see if they follow through with their BIG, BOLD claims. When they don't, we call out the fact that the commitment wasn't met and that those who pre-ordered (i.e. gave them money) have nothing to show for it. They cry foul again. "There's a delay"....ok, that's nice, but, you have customers that paid you money up front that are OWED an explanation of said delay and how long it might be. If there wasn't a pre-order, I'd say fine, no big deal. But they made a commitment by taking people's money and didn't follow through on it. They can whine about the negative attention all they want, but, their actions caused it....both with the claims and lack of follow through.

Oh and this is what you get if you request file a dispute with them from paypal for non delivery of dvdrangers product.

Total amount:
$19.99 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$19.99 USD
Refund:
$19.99 USD to PayPal balance

Date:
Nov 1, 2012
Time:
00:11:11 PDT
Completed

Subject:

IFoerster Development
Note:

Blacklisted for any additional purchases.

more info on dvdranger...the so called company....

i tried to go on to their forum (i was registered).....i am unable to do so....my username is not recognized now.....geez i wonder why?

had somone else go in and register....

this is the thread that is now appearing on the top of that forum.....notice the wording and spelling.......

"In Reguards on Delays of Releases
If have concerns on the delay on any DVDRanger Products You are directed to contact DVDRanger-IFoerster Directly though this link."

when you go into that thread...it talks about common dvd playing problems like fingerprints on discs.....it also gives you a support form ticket to send about your upload (s) that you paid for.....

nowhere on their forum is there any kind of apology....or notice as to the delay of their "cinavia" solution and it's expected release date...

in all the years i've dealt with slysoft i've never gotten this kind of run around...and i'm a registered lifetime owner of every product made by them.....i would also like to mention that i've also gotten considerable help by all the members, monderators and the employees of slysoft when i've run into problems....dvdranger and company could only hope to be 1/8 the company that slysoft is....

They can whine about the negative attention all they want, but, their actions caused it....both with the claims and lack of follow through.
Can't say they weren't warned:
Doom9, videohelp, slysoft, and other forums of their kind have a lot of influence on what types of programs to select when working with video. And they have this effect every single day as people come in for help.

If the program works, then that news will spread quickly. If it turns out to be a hoax, then DVDRanger's reputation will be irretrievably damaged.

RE: Admin post on myce

Back