• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying a License

I made a purchase of anyDVD HD licence and the first attempt is successful ! I'm already a licence for Clone CD from Slysoft who will continue to work with the version 5.3.4.0 i think

Great, just got a call from my bank's fraud detection department about the failed transactions.

Great, just got a call from my bank's fraud detection department about the failed transactions.

I got a failed transaction message and immediately after, I got a call from my credit card company of someone in China trying to use my card on an unrelated shopping site.

Coincidence?

That's the same for me. They said it was a "women's clothing store", but the amounts and times were correct for my transactions here.

I think I'll just stick with my old license and version for now.

That's probably normal, it was the same back in the slysoft days. Some masking done to get the payments processed. You all know how hard the aacs and MPAA push to not prices cc's for companies or projects line anydvd.

Have tried twice on 2 different computers and have been denied each time, the 3rd time I tried it went from step 1 to step 4, something is up.

Yeah, I figured that's what it was, which is why I had them unlock my card instead of cancelling it. But I don't know what else I can do, it my bank refuses to process it.

Have tried twice on 2 different computers and have been denied each time, the 3rd time I tried it went from step 1 to step 4, something is up.

The happened to me, too. I believe that is a session/cookie thing. Close and reopen your browser before trying again.

That's the same for me. They said it was a "women's clothing store", but the amounts and times were correct for my transactions here.

My amount was different, so I had them block the purchase. Now, I have to get a new credit card!

i tried to order using the website and received the order not processed page as noted above. Shortly thereafter i received a fraud alert on the credit card that a charge was made at commoditymall.com. more than a coincidence?

My amount was different, so I had them block the purchase. Now, I have to get a new credit card!

The amount was a little different for me, too (couple of bucks), but I assume that is just because of currency exchange, VAT, etc.

They wanna get/keep there $ from the "boundary-less over reacher's" I'm sure and has happened before however you could just contact RedFox support for information regarding your concerns.

i tried to order using the website and received the order not processed page as noted above. Shortly thereafter i received a fraud alert on the credit card that a charge was made at commoditymall.com. more than a coincidence?

That was the same info my bank gave me. I'm sure it's the actual RedFox transaction.

They wanna get/keep there $ from the "boundary-less over reacher's" I'm sure and has happened before however you could just PM @Ivan or @RedFox 1 for information regarding your concerns.

I don't have any concerns other than getting the transaction to go through.

I going to wait a few days, and give Chevron's suggestion a try, and use a different card from a different issuer.

If you require a Euro to US$ conversion, a fee can get added for the conversion. Up to 4% of the total.

From the email I received:

Your credit card has been debited with xxx.xx USD. Your card issuer will probably add a Foreign Transaction Fee of up to 4% to this payment. Please note that 'happypurchasers' will appear on your credit card statement.

And I just received an automated phone call from Visa for fraud prevention.

If they can't use a legitimate name and process, then I'm going to pass.
That is a almost impossible thing ot do considering the software they are selling especially for USA people I will look into bit coin if i can't get it fixed with my bank.

Back