• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying a License

DrXenos

I'm trying to buy a new license, but I am stuck on step #1. Every time click "next", it just goes back to that step. I've verified all the required information is present and correct. I have cookies enabled for this site. I don't know what else to do.

Thanks,

DrX

It works for me (using Firefox 43.0.4)

Did you fill ALL the fields marked with an *?
And did you choose a payment (VISA or Bitcoin) option?

I just tried to do it on a different computer, and the purchase page is blank for both Firefox and IE.

All I can suggest is keep trying to make your purchase.

The purchase side of RedFox is likely getting slammed hard by people trying to buy. Add in that, for some people like me, the initial attempt to purchase fails, the server is probably overloaded.

I know it is frustrating. :)

I just tried to do it on a different computer, and the purchase page is blank for both Firefox and IE.
Still no problems here. If 2 computers display problems when trying to purchase, it could be a (temporary) problem with your ISP.

Still no problems here. If 2 computers display problems when trying to purchase, it could be a (temporary) problem with your ISP.
I had a blank purchase page as well. I doubt we share ISPs. ;)

I loaded the purchase page again, even though I have already made my license purchase, to see what the problem was.

Just NOW refreshed the page and the entry form is back. I suspect the store is getting overloaded with people trying to buy licenses.

The page is back up. I was able to attempt a purchase, but after "processing" awhile, I get "Order not processed!" and some error codes.

I tried to buy my license this morning and two time my two different credit cards failed can some one help me. Here is what I got Transaction Status: 66 - Failed
Fail Reason: Failed

I tried to buy my license this morning and two time my two different credit cards failed can some one help me. Here is what I got Transaction Status: 66 - Failed
same thing here I tried twice.

I tried to buy my license this morning and two time my two different credit cards failed can some one help me. Her is what I got B b b Transaction Status: 66 - Failed
The exact same generic error I received the first time I tried to make my purchase. I tried a second time and SUCCESS!

All I can suggest is keep trying to make your purchase, likely the payment server is getting overloaded from time to time.

I received the same error. Here is a screen shot of what step 4/4 looked like.

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 26
I know it is frustrating. When I received that error I pulled up the Bitcoin website, to open a bitcoin account.

Before I started the process I tried making a Visa purchase again, and the second time the payment went through!

I just tried again, and it failed. I've gonna wait a few days and try again.

Also: I am able to go through the steps using IE, but Firefox just keeps looping back to step #1.

Also: I am able to go through the steps using IE, but Firefox just keeps looping back to step #1.
FireFox worked for me without a problem, the problem I had the first time was with the CC processing system.

I am not one bit surprised there are "first few days" problems with the purchasing system. Frustrated, yes, not surprised.

Every company that has online purchasing had problems when first starting out.

RedFox has an additional issue to deal with, a large user base wanting to get their licenses.

Back