• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying a License

Just used Visa to get 4 LTLs
2 AnyDVDHD
1 CloneCD
1 Clone DVDMobile

The first attempt failed.
The info must be exact
Nice to have you onboard also, thank you for the support.

I just bought my lifetime license through my Visa Debit card and everything is fine.

I've experienced problems in the past with the bank being over-protective with my Visa Debit card. Call the bank and they'll give you a list of the last few transactions. Verify that the transactions are okay and retry your purchase. They do say the system is automated but the more you use your card the less likely the system will annoy you.
Sorry for the problems but its a new system and I am very happy you got your license.

Used a Visa Debit card. First time denied, second time the transaction happened.

After the transaction was approved the second time, over an hour later, I received an automated phone call from Visa Fraud Protection to verify my last several transactions on my card were legitimate. Not just the transaction with RedFox.
Thats the bank, I have my options set on my account to notify of any charges over 200.00. And they do it.

Now, I just updated my AutoIt script so it would work with the new version. Works like a charm. Added logic to text my phone when a disc is done ripping.

Thats the bank, I have my options set on my account to notify of any charges over 200.00. And they do it.
I am actually glad the Visa Fraud Protection automated call did happen. Tells me my credit union is aware of fraud and doing what they can to prevent it.

Only took me a couple of minutes to verify my identity and confirm the failed attempt and the successful attempt were legitimate.

I received my emailed license at the same time I received notification of the transactions, so I am happy.

Maybe a new sticky for people trying to get licenses Visa transactions might (MIGHT!) not process correctly the first time and to try again, and their bank/credit union might make a call for fraud protection?

Last edited:
I restarted my browser and it still jumps from step 1 to step 4 "Finished !" before I can input anything. I will try a different browser see what happens. Unable to input anything has to be on the Redfox side I would think.

Not sure where the problem was but I also ran into the issue you had. Tried a different browser (chrome first, then firefox) and a different credit card, happy to report purchase went through and I now have a license! Thanks, RedFox!!!!!

Y

I am sure they will figure it out. Thanks Furry Guy. The sticky we have used in past have served to mix people up more than help them. LOL.

Not sure where the problem was but I also ran into the issue you had. Tried a different browser (chrome first, then firefox) and a different credit card, happy to report purchase went through and I now have a license! Thanks, RedFox!!!!!

Y
Good to have you onboard Yorgo

I have tried 4 times now. First time, Visa card, got through no problem (!!!). Tried to purchase a license for my mom and the transaction failed 3 or 4 times now. 2 different Visa cards, tried 2 different browsers, all other info correct. Called my bank and they didn't even see the attempts to hit the card. Not sure what else to do.

I have tried 4 times now. First time, Visa card, got through no problem (!!!). Tried to purchase a license for my mom and the transaction failed 3 or 4 times now. 2 different Visa cards, tried 2 different browsers, all other info correct. Called my bank and they didn't even see the attempts to hit the card. Not sure what else to do.
When I tried with my Chase Visa card, the transaction failed. Chase blocked it and sent me a fraud alert. I responded to the alert and said it was me and they released the block and I was able to purchase the second time. You also may need to close the browser you use (or at least clear the cache) before you try again. Without doing so, it may take you back to the failure.

Had an issue with my first attempt. Didn't see a spot for my middle initial, so didn't include it. Second attempt with the middle initial in the first name field via the same browser (firefox) took me to the fail page right away. I didn't want to clear my cache/cookies because I have online games I play and I would lose where I was at with those, so I used chrome the third time and it worked fine! Using a PNC debit/credit card.

I purchased a 3 or 4 year license of AnyDVDHD that expired last month. I don't understand all the whining/complaining of discounts. I just don't see the point in it. I mean, slysoft went under. So the fact that there is a discount for anyone at all (and everyone until July) is just gravy IMO. With the 20% off ($97.83 USD), I'm 99.9% sure the lifetime license this time around was cheaper than the 3 or 4 year license I paid for before anyway, so that's the route I went this time.

I'm just glad to have the ability to update and that I didn't have to figure out bitcoin!

Good job guys! Here's to hoping you can stick around for a few years!

Success! I used a different browser and everything went smooth as can be ...we be a happy customer again.:) I have been with Slysoft since 2008 so this start over is much better then a no start!

Just to let you know, I also purchased my new RedFox lifetime license today and I am very pleased with the pricing and the whole process. Thank you guys, I am happy to support you and I am very happy, that you found a very good compromise - IMO - after all the discussions here.
Well done and good luck for you!

Back