• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Buying a License

That was the same info my bank gave me. I'm sure it's the actual RedFox transaction.
the amount was different and commoditymall.com sells prom dresses. i'd like to get some confirmation that tells me i'm not buying a prom dress.

My amount was different, so I had them block the purchase. Now, I have to get a new credit card!
On the checkout page it is in Euro's but below the total it says approximately $xxx.xx but you also maybe charge a conversion fee by you CC company.

I got a failed transaction message and immediately after, I got a call from my credit card company of someone in China trying to use my card on an unrelated shopping site.

Great, just got a call from my bank's fraud detection department about the failed transactions.

Yep. This is RedFox. Sorry for the confusion....

That is a almost impossible thing ot do considering the software they are selling especially for USA people I will look into bit coin if i can't get it fixed with my bank.

I wonder if I could use a prepaid credit card if this is the case?

I don't have any concerns other than getting the transaction to go through.

I going to wait a few days, and give Chevron's suggestion a try, and use a different card from a different issuer.
I doubt very much changing cards will make a difference, it is Visa doing the "fraud protection" phone calls.

It is looking as if Bitcoins might be the only way to not flag the transaction.

I doubt very much changing cards will make a difference, it is Visa doing the "fraud protection" phone calls.

If I could figure out where to go buy bitcoins without pulling my hair out I would have already done it considering I have no Idea how it works .....

My other card is from a different issuer, though (not Visa).

Can someone who successfully used a credit card or debit card chime in?

My other card is from a different issuer, though (not Visa).
Sadly at this time, as you know, only Visa or Bitcoin is being accepted as payment. MasterCard is in the future.

the amount was different...
I was wondering what that retailer was. I received my licenses at the same time as the receipt via email, so I knew the different name was not a scam.

It is the nature of the business that RedFox deals in, they have to hide or be shut down (or worse).

Last edited:
Oh, crap, FurryGuy, it just dawned on me what you're saying. Visa was the only option for credit card. Crap.

Used a Visa Debit card. First time denied, second time the transaction happened.

After the transaction was approved the second time, over an hour later, I received an automated phone call from Visa Fraud Protection to verify my last several transactions on my card were legitimate. Not just the transaction with RedFox.

I do have another Visa card that is a debit card, I could try that, but it was issued by the same bank as credit card that was declined.

My traditional credit card went through without any problems. I did post in another thread that the payment processor would not accept my prepaid debit Visa card (card acts and is treated like a credit card but I have had a number of companies refuse to accept it).

Off the subject but I tired to purchase some Norelco lubricant using my traditional Visa card and the system blocked it because it involved an international transaction. Yet, when I was abroad on vacation, my card was accepted without any problems

Off the subject but I tired to purchase some Norelco lubricant using my traditional Visa card and the system blocked it because it involved an international transaction. Yet, when I was abroad on vacation, my card was accepted without any problems

Usually card issuers want you to tell them that you're traveling abroad for that very reason.

I had a fail when using my Visa Debit card so I tried to use my Cap One Visa and it goes from step 1 to step 4 "Finished" before I can input the Cap Ones details. I sent the problem to support but I will close the browser (Chrome) and try again. I also set up the trial version so I hope this thing gets fixed before the trial expires!

I just bought my lifetime license through my Visa Debit card and everything is fine.

I've experienced problems in the past with the bank being over-protective with my Visa Debit card. Call the bank and they'll give you a list of the last few transactions. Verify that the transactions are okay and retry your purchase. They do say the system is automated but the more you use your card the less likely the system will annoy you.

I just bought my lifetime license through my Visa Debit card and everything is fine.

I've experienced problems in the past with the bank being over-protective with my Visa Debit card. Call the bank and they'll give you a list of the last few transactions. Verify that the transactions are okay and retry your purchase. They do say the system is automated but the more you use your card the less likely the system will annoy you.

Thank you, Homeworld! That worked! I now have a license. Yay!!!

Just used Visa to get 4 LTLs
2 AnyDVDHD
1 CloneCD
1 Clone DVDMobile

The first attempt failed.
The info must be exact

I restarted my browser and it still jumps from step 1 to step 4 "Finished !" before I can input anything. I will try a different browser see what happens. Unable to input anything has to be on the Redfox side I would think.

Back