• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran across a few of someone else's rescan requests. Sent mine.

That's not possible. The Bee will only request discs you've already scanned.

Seems it does. Usually it copies 1 or 2 files. When I went through 2 discs for the first time it skipped the 1|2 files and did 7+ files like it did for rescans. Figured these belonged to someone else and I piggy backed onto them to get it to the server faster... not 100% though.

Hi,

When I insert my disk of 'FULL_METAL_JACKET' region B (New Zealand) Bumblebee appears to go into a hive-ing loop.

The info pop displays 'Hive Update. Bumblebee is hive-ing'.
My network activity shows that I am constantly recieving 79.6 KB over and over again.

If I Click on the hive-ing notification, the process window is displayed with 'updating'. and the constant packets recieved are stopped.

No difference is observed if I disable the anitivirus and Firewall (ESET Smart Secuirty 4), nor reboot and try again.

Log file for ANYDVD attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_6.5.5.3_Info_J_16836401_FULL_METAL_JACKET.zip
    102.3 KB · Views: 4
can you rip the disk ? I'm wondering if there is a read error ?

There is a way but that's no easy one. Download the file, remove all lines/disc you don't own and then import this file into your registry.

But you have to be sure that the disc that is listed is actually the disc you own.

And this list is a couple of hours old.

FYI: Discs labelled starting with "A - " are titles from the US. (A = US)

is there an updated list?

Hi,

When I insert my disk of 'FULL_METAL_JACKET' region B (New Zealand) Bumblebee appears to go into a hive-ing loop.

My network activity shows that I am constantly recieving 79.6 KB over and over again.

If I Click on the hive-ing notification, the process window is displayed with 'updating'. and the constant packets recieved are stopped.

No difference is observed if I disable the anitivirus and Firewall (ESET Smart Secuirty 4), nor reboot and try again.

Just starting BB now sends it into an endless loop, and eventually it crashes. That's without any BD in the drives.

Just starting BB now sends it into an endless loop, and eventually it crashes. That's without any BD in the drives.

Hi,

Download the file from the first post again and execute it right away. Do not save it to a special folder and start it from this position. The current version is 1.0.7.8 - if Bumblebee cannot download the latest version and replace the file it is cut off.

This morning Bumblebee started acting strange. It constantly indicates back and forth in a popup box above the tray icon "Hive Update" then "New media detected". It even does it when no disk is in the blu-ray drive. The only way I can stop it is to disable Bumblebee.

man im glad i cant even extract it due to the trojan , sounds like its a really buggy program?

there is no trojan, you have to get rid of you freeware virus scanner.

Let's not turn this into another worthless debate on which AV is better than another.

Bumblebee is not a trojan but it does communicate with a server since, duh, it is collecting information about the discs you scan. You are asked for permission. If an AV program is calling this a trojan then the AV program is being overly sensitive and the user needs to contact the AV vendor.

Bumblebee has been used by some people for awhile before it was now released publicly in the forums. It is not a trojan. Any AV that says it is is wrong. The executable is digitally signed by Slysoft and if that isn't enough reassurance for some people then I kindly ask that they just not use Bumblebee.

Bumblebee is for experienced users only and usage is on a completely voluntary basis.

Last edited:
I have to agree. If the Bee has a bug, then it'll get fixed. It's been around a while now and always improves. It should be noted that it's still beta software (at least I think Fernando is calling this a beta) and as such it may encounter a few hiccups here and there. If you aren't comfortable with that, then don't install it.

Download the file from the first post again and execute it right away. Do not save it to a special folder and start it from this position. The current version is 1.0.7.8 - if Bumblebee cannot download the latest version and replace the file it is cut off.

Downloaded 1.0.7.9 now no issues.

Let me know if you again have any trouble. I'm not sure what has been the problem.

I just downloaded the new version and can't get it to run at all. I double click on the .exe and it does nothing.

Link on the first page goes to 1.0.7.4 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back