• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
One "problem"

I have observed one little problem with Bumblebee when I bring my PC out of "Sleep" mode.

I sometimes get a warning that it was unable to contact the Slysoft server, and pressing "retry" does not help, as if that part of the application only checks the network connection when it is run.
Cancelling the error dialog, and manually select "Update" on the bumblebee pop-up menu in the status bar works fine.

Problems with updating

Hi around,

some days ago I've setup a fresh Win7 x64 installation and tried to install Bumblebee from first post.
Each time it tried to update it crashed.
So I extracted a working version of it from another maschine (version 1.1.5.0),
and installed it on the fresh setup.
No more crashes!
BUT:
Now I get message that there is a new beta of AnyDVD HD. I told Bumblebee to download and install it.
After download, installer of AnyDVD says that it's Checksum isn't correct.
(manually download and install beta works).
So it seems there are some problems with Bumblebee:
- old version at downloadlink,
- not able to update itself
- not able to download a not corrupted version of anydvd.

Stopping this now

To the best of my knowledge we are not using bumblebee anymore for anything and even if we were it was never intended for general distribution.

Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back