• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd be more than happy to scan my 105 titles for slysoft. downloading today....

edit* Virus here too, Tojan Horse SHeu2.ADOT I cant even extract the file lol, AVG wont let me ignore it. sorry slysoft.

Last edited:
Just mounted a dozen or two of my ISO's and never got a request for more info. Each time, AnyDVDHD (latest Beta) properly mounted the ISO, and TMT began playing the mounted ISO as soon as it was available (this is how my system is setup). On each ISO, I stopped TMT, then I looked at AnyDVD's settings and the movie was recognized, and protection removed, and I also left clicked on the Bumblebee icon and it showed the mounted ISO as well.
Does this mean that Bumblebee doesn't need any more info for these discs? Or is something else screwing things up, like the autostart of TMT?
While I would like to help, I also don't want to waste time mounting my nearly 130 HD ISO's if something isn't working right.
Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
Before I download I need to know if I am on right track or not.

In other words it gather how disc were built for example what codecs were used also if it has java and how it interact with menu on disc. Along those line am I correct.

I guess I should read all post rather than just first one. :eek:

Last edited:
I just uploaded the Room 1408 BD for you(B0011V7EVK). It was about 2,3 MB.
Please check if it works for you, because I used the unprotected image. I used an older version of AnyDVD to rip but it already had the MBR and the Panasonic and BD-Live fix.

Best Regards,
BurnerHEAD

They did say NOT to use unprotected ISO's. Only use Protected ISO's or original discs

Step by step procedure for Bumblebee

Just mounted a dozen or two of my ISO's and never got a request for more info. Each time, AnyDVDHD (latest Beta) properly mounted the ISO, and TMT began playing the mounted ISO as soon as it was available (this is how my system is setup). On each ISO, I stopped TMT, then I looked at AnyDVD's settings and the movie was recognized, and protection removed, and I also left clicked on the Bumblebee icon and it showed the mounted ISO as well.
Does this mean that Bumblebee doesn't need any more info for these discs? Or is something else screwing things up, like the autostart of TMT?
While I would like to help, I also don't want to waste time mounting my nearly 130 HD ISO's if something isn't working right.
Thanks
Mike
I would suggest you disable the autostart of TMT if you want to do a "run" of several iso's, and re-enable it when you are finished.

1. With AnyDvd HD latest version running (public is fine, beta is better) mount your PROTECTED iso (created with AnyDvd HD 6.5.4.9 or later).

2. A balloon will popup above the Bumblebee system tray icon saying New Media Detected - click on it. If you miss the popup (it doesn't stay there for long) click on the Bumblebee tray icon.
2a. Unless you have changed your registry to auto-allow sending data, a Bumblebee dialog box will open asking if you allow sending data on the mounted disc.

3. Click yes, and if Bumblebee has already seen the disc and requires no more info, then a popup balloon will appear above the BB system tray icon showing Region -Title, Disc # and ASIN. The balloon will disappear after a short while. If you think you might have missed it, RIGHT click on the system tray icon and select Identify - it will show the window with the correct disc details already entered - go to step 9.

4. If you mount a disc which is new to Bumblebee, it will pop up that media identification window and ask if you have checked on amazon (click on the amazon link to have an auto search done there - make sure you arrive on the amazon site that matches where the actual disc was sold). If the search does not go to the correct BluRay (or HD-DVD), enter the name yourself in the amazon search box and go to the correct title.
Tip: LOGICAL_VOLUME_ID might appear in the title box - this is not the movie title, obviously. Similarly, ALVIN_CHIPMUNKS is really Alvin and the Chipmunks. In these situations you need to enter the correct title yourself when you get to the Amazon site if the right BluRay title is not found automatically.

5. Fill in the details on the media identification window (Fernando has posted the full details earlier in this thread).
Title - Name that movie was released as (do not include [BluRay] Year, Box Set, etc. from amazon title).
- Do NOT use all uppercase
- If the title really is uppercase (usually with numeric also, put a hash mark in front of the title (eg 10,000 BC will not be accepted - use #10,000 BC which tells Bumblebee that the title is correct.)
ASIN # - this can be cut and pasted from the amazon url from the search result to save scrolling down to where it appears under the BluRay info section on the amazon details.

6. Check the box next to "Yes, I checked on amazon" until a tick appears and then click on OK.

7. Bumblebee should check the hive (central database) and may send anywhere from a few KB up to several MB of data. If bandwidth is a concern for you, you can limit the upload by changing the "No throttle" value so that a lower speed is used.

8. When all tasks are completed (all data sent) the popup balloon will appear above the tray icon with the disc details (see step 3).

9. Repeat from step 1 with a different iso.

If Bumblebee stops responding (which may happen after several runs) exit it from the tray icon and if necessary kill the process in task manager then restart it.

Bumblebee may ask you at some point in the future to load a disc that you have already submitted to gather further info (or just to confirm the info it has). The central database is able to query users for specific discs that you have previously identified, the names of which are stored in your registry (see earlier posts for where). If you wish, you can say yes and repeat the steps for the requested media (physical or protected iso).

It does help to follow directions. Fernando already explained why unprotected images are not really satisfactory. Also, I haven't seen this mentioned and it should be PAINFULLY obvious to people, but, DO NOT scan movie only copies. They are completely useless to the purpose of the Bee. Also, there is the possibility that the Bee may come back and ask you to insert a title you've already scanned before. This is normal. It means that there's something about that particular disc that they need more information about. Quantum of Solace, for example, came back to me about 4 times for a rescan request. This information that's being gathered will definitely help Fernando create a better CloneBD and SlyPlayer applications, so your assistance and cooperation is definitely appreciated by all.

Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\Bumblebee]
"AutoAllow"=dword:00000001

thx for the hack. i have other programs i'd like to use this on.

thk u as well fernando, i'll check out both.

Last edited:
reg add HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SlySoft\Bumblebee /v AutoAllow /t REG_DWORD /d 1

But beware: Setting this value allows Bumblebee to connect to the SlySoft server at any time without notification.

Only if you have autorun enabled and execute it manually?

Also, probably a stupid question, do you want any HD DVDs to be tested?

No. Bee is hooked into AnyDVD so as soon as you insert a disc the Bee knows about it.

I don't have AnyDVD HD set to autorun so, if I understand correctly, bumblebee won't run until AnyDVD HD is executed.

The only reason this is important to me is that I like to keep my computer lean and mean, only running the programs that I'm currently using.

library of 200+ HD DVDs

Given the recent sales of HD DVDs at prices lower than BD-r blanks, I went crazy building my personal library. Even though I only recently joined the forum, I have been reading for years and would be happy to help the cause.

Instead of inserting every disk, it would be easier to see what you already have in your data base and then add those that are missing. Is there any way to do this?

If not I will start the process today.

The Advocate

There is a way but that's no easy one. Download the file, remove all lines/disc you don't own and then import this file into your registry.

But you have to be sure that the disc that is listed is actually the disc you own.

And this list is a couple of hours old.

FYI: Discs labelled starting with "A - " are titles from the US. (A = US)

Attachments

• media.zip
    35.4 KB · Views: 41
This shouldn't take long - I don't have that many Blu-ray Discs' in my collection.

Since this tool is a media gatherer only - does the AnyDVD settings (remove annoying adverts ..., Disable BD-Live etc) in any way affect the test? :eek:

No, AnyDVD and Bumblebee interact. Your settings do not affect the result in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back