• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bumblebee - High Definition Media Gatherer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Combo HD DVDs

For Combo HD DVDs do you want both sides or just the HD side of the disk?

Also, Perhaps you could consider a sticky that get's updated every day with the new list of DVDs in the Database. No sense duplicating that which has already been done.

The Advocate

Your thoughts on this are incorrect. It's not about "duplicating what's already been done". Also, DVD's are irrelevant. This is for HD content only, so, HD DVD's or Blu-rays. However, just let it scan all the discs you own. It's important to get more than one person scanning any particular title for many reasons.

You can but it's not really useful to not scan the discs if you're able to. You certainly don't have to do it all at once. :) I did 74 of mine yesterday so I know how much of a pain it can be, but, remember that this DEFINITELY helps Slysoft with their current projects that we ALL want to benefit from. :)

Uh, WHAT?! Who said SlyPlayer or CloneBD is going to have a "huge BD database"??!?!?!?! You don't read well do you? The information being collected is for SLYSOFT EMPLOYEES who are working on the codecs required to make SlyPlayer and CloneBD work. That information allows them to ensure that the code they're working on is compatible with the most amount of discs possible. They're not going to ship a database of titles with each program. That's absurd.

Can the user who owns the blu-ray "A - Transporter 2 (B000JSI7BW)" tell me his/her OS plus ServicePack? I'm hunting an issue and looking for the exact person who uploaded the disc.

I'm willing to help you guys cause you helped all of us with great releases of AnyDVDHD.

I'm running into problems though:

I insert a disc and bumblebee pops up and shows me the window where i have to enter Name, Collection, ASIN e.g.

The Info already entered is not correct, for example the Country and Asin. So i enter the correct information, check "Yes, i checked amazon" and click ok. But this information isn't saved somehow. In the file "Bumblebee.MediaSeen.reg" still the old information is stored and when i insert the disc a 2nd time the old information is displayed, as i never entered the correct info....Is this normal behaviour?

Greetz Sixi

Yes, the server only processes names every 24-hours. Until then Bumblebee is only aware of this information as long as the disc is inserted (and not restarted).

Reason is that the Bumblebee server uses a weighting based naming scheme, so we decrease the amount of invalid/incomplete data.

Alright, so i can continue to insert all of my about 60 BR's 8)

Keep up the great work :rock:

Y
Hehe, I have to re-enter the Room 1408 BD. I'll take the original BD this time, but if I don't return to the forum, the physical strain of that movement has probably caused a heart-attack. :D

Pull this crap again, and I will just ban you outright (and repeatedly issue IP bans; I don't care how many proxies you're using). Do we have an understanding? Follow instructions, and stop junking up this thread. You're annoying everyone again, and you're making me look stupid for having defended you in the past.

I am also ill and not in a very good mood. Don't test me. Stop screwing around, and follow instructions--or simply don't participate. :policeman:

I swear, if I get one more Private Message about you . . .

Last edited:
has the trojan alert been fixed?

Slysoft is not responsible for false positives from antivirus products. The onus lies with the antivirus developer to fix the problem on their end, which likely will not happen until you or someone else reports the issue to AVG. click http://freeforum.avg.com/read.php?4,104930,backpage=,sv=

Then you need to wait for AVG to update its virus definitions, and then you download the new virus definitions.

This is the real solution; everything else is a workaround.

Last edited:
How long does it take to finish collecting the info?

I get a balloon that BB needs my attention. I verify the ASIN from Amazon, click ok. Is that it? Can I move on to the next title?

Went through a little over 50 BD discs.

Will work on another 20-30 tomorrow.

Dude, Pinocchio took forever! Both discs. Bring on CloneBD and SlyPlayer!!

Just received request to re-send 5 titles. Is it downloading the whole disc? LOL

Seems to be taking a long time for just one title.

make sure you're not throttling the upload (ie check the dropdown is not at 32kbps or something)

Throttle is set to No Throttle.

I canceled it, then restarted. Seems to be going fine now. RE-SENDing more titles as requested. They keep piling up. hehe

Last edited:
And it's not uploading the whole disc, no. It's just gathering necessary information from the disc. We'll get many requests to rescan discs. I have more than you can imagine but I'm not at home today so it'll wait til tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back