• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bluray Playlist obfuscation finally revealed Step by step for ALL MOVIES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry for bothering you constantly. I just followed your very precise instruction above and I skiped the old menu too. Finally I ended up with a folder that after I burn it on a disc and played, it just has a still image as a main menu in which I can choose any of the playlists (from main feature to any intro or bonus) :(
I mean it's sad to lose the whole menu and structure all together for just fixing "main feature" playlist. Do you think is there any way to keep them and only change the "main feature" playlist?
As I said - as long as you don't have the original disc, this is the best you will get.
If you have further questions, please create a new thread, don't hijack this one.

As a matter of fact, I'm going to move your posts into a new thread now.

Moved here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/how...-pass-without-having-the-original-disc.71251/

Hi, I brought Powerdvd 14 Ultra, gonna get precess monitor, the version now is 3.31
the version in the video is 3.1 i think?
does it still work with latest process monitor?, also if anyone has the older version maybe attach it?
thanks.

Process monitor no longer works on newer movies. Post log file and they will fix your original movie in quick time. I no longer use these methods. I use new methods but am not going to share these as I try to point all users to use redfox now.

Redfox should close this topic. Or lock it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back