• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Bluray Playlist obfuscation finally revealed Step by step for ALL MOVIES!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this is what you're after, but this is the way I have mine set and it works. My Denon AVR shows the DTS-HD or Dolby True-HD when the movie plays.

Click on Options > Audio Decoder and check the options off in the screen shot.

LAV.jpg

I'll disable fdshow audio and enable enternal lav filters and try this again......maybe I'm the old dog who does not like to learn new tricks...lol

Last edited:
Here's some more info. that you may find helpful and interesting.
First off I am using a protected ISO of John Wick to experiment with and in order to play it in Power DVD 14 I must AnyDVD HD enabled to play it. With that said the process monitor still works the same as with the actual disc showing the correct playlist of 772 and 22 for the Dolby Atmos intro just before the beginning of the movie.

I used TSMuxer with the mounted ISO of John Wick and made two files, one of the movie and only the Dolby True HD sound track which showed up as such and did not list it as the Dolby Atmos track _ and the file of the Atmos intro just before the move (playlist 22).

Both showed up and played fine on my Denon AVR, it displayed Dolby True HD at 7.1 channels. The Atmos intro played that I created with TSMuxer just fine utilizing all the surround speakers.
And as expected the full rip of 772 (even the forced subtitles) played fine and in sync. with the audio and video. (although I just played a few minutes here and there, but it appeared to play fine jumping around in the movie)

I use Sync Renderer as it provides the best black levels (in my case) and works with SVP and DmitriRender.
I tried unticking DTS/AC3 under "Internal Filters" and that made no difference involving the DTS-HD and Dolby True HD sound.
Here is also a screen shot of my external filters that run SVP and DmitriRender.
Note that I am also using the 32 bit versions of everything as SVP functions only in a 32 bit environment with ffdshow raw external filter and ffdshow must be installed for SVP to work.
I mention the 32 bit version of MPC-HC because in your video it appeared that you were using the 64 bit version of MPC-HC. Ffdshow as far as I know only has a 32 bit version _ maybe that's a problem for you is that filters you're using are not able to run with the 64 bit version of MPC-HC ???

There may be an advantage with TSMuxer after all and that is it contains just the bare essentials of the movie _ this may be more efficient when it come to frame interpolation.
Frame interpolation at 1080p is very labor intensive on any computer ( as you may know), the frames from the algorithm(s) are being produced on the fly and are coming in at 23.976 FPS and leaving at 59.76 FPS. SVP uses about 30 to 50 % of the processors resources with a 4770K and DmitriRender uses about 60% of the GTX980 _ it's a wonder that any of it works.
My Denon AVR takes care if any Audio lag that interpolation produces.

With the smaller file of the movie that TSMuxer produces as apposed to the full ISO, I'm thinking that it may be a little less glitchy.
What I mean by glitchy is that the buffer has to read ahead for the interploation to work to keep the new frames coming at 59.76 FPS. This doesn't always happen quick enough when reading from the actual disc. The process of the laser reading the disc is slow compared to a remuxed move on a hard drive or even a full ISO on any given hard drive.

I'm thinking that's the theory of it anyway... :)

Capture.PNG
Sync Renderer.jpg
DTS AC3.jpg

Last edited:
The 3rd pic I have unticked to use fdshow audio. I'll tick it and test lav filters in the player. I like your idea ....save me from having to down convert truehd to ac3 660. Thanks for the tips.....

You do understand I have no idea what I'm doing... :disagree: When I use any new program I get it to work with its defaults first and mess with its functions later _one at a time.
All I did was leave the Dolby True HD track checked and uncheck everything else that didn't appear necessary.
I have no idea how to down convert to ac3 660.
Does that produce a smaller file in the end, what is the advantage of converting it to an ac3 660 sound track ?

Right now TSMuxer is producing a file of around 23 GB for John Wick from the full ISO of around 44GB. That's quite a big chuck gone from the ISO !

It's also better (I think) that the TSMuxed file of John Wick can be played directly with MPC-HC _ no more mounting the ISO on the Virtual drive _ another piece of the chain eliminated, so to speak.
Anything to lighten the load on the computer.

And only 17 minutes to create a working file of the movie as apposed to well over an hour to create a full ISO !

Last edited:
I always use ac3 660 so does powerdvd ultra. The Dolby atmos signal is imbedded in the truehd. I always keep the DTS untouched but have converted to ac3 4xx. The more you compress the digital the smaller the file. Do not go below 4xx in avxhd coder. I cannot tell the difference on my klipsch speakets. Did you MUX the john wick to bliray structure?

Do you want to compress it or you happy with that size?

Do you want to compress it or you happy with that size?
Been out cycling and eating, the weather is fantastic here.
The size is fine, I just like the fact that muxing can create a nice package of the movie with out all the baggage.

When I find time im going to look into Cinavia Protection and its triggers to see if its possible to remove it. If I come up with anything Ill post it. I already know its unaudiable white noise. Im not looking at speed or pitch but adding inaudible into the digital signal. The white papers say no users can hear this signal so it must reside in the ferqueces that the human ear cannot hear. If its embedded into the middle frequences then im screwed. Thinking about adding a signal that petsafe uses for dogs to muffle the signal. Sometimes loopholes can be found in anything

Last edited:
You have to physically remove the watermark from the audio stream, so it's not that simple to do. Only come across one company who claim to remove it and you end up with mediocre AC3 audio

When I find time im going to look into Cinavia Protection and its triggers to see if its possible to remove it. If I come up with anything Ill post it. I already know its unaudiable white noise. Im not looking at speed or pitch but adding inaudible into the digital signal.

You have to physically remove the watermark from the audio stream, so it's not that simple to do. Only come across one company who claim to remove it and you end up with mediocre AC3 audio

Inaudible white noise that triggers the Cinavia response _ possible to rewrite the white noise to something else or modify it into something the player won't recognize.
Regardless, I would think that one would have to rewrite (re-encode) the audio track for this to happen.
Finding a tool or creating one to do that would be a challenge.

It would be easier to just use a player that doesn't detect it.

I guess the only advantage to dealing with the Cinavia water mark are people who burn Cinavia enbaled movies and play them on Cinavia enables stand-alone's.

Last edited:
I dont use a standalone player but have a sony bluray to test on. Im sure powerdvd14 also looks for it too. olley can set break points on certain flags. What im thinking of is trying a movie with olley running and setting a break point on the watermark message then tracing the code back to find its triggers. This is not hacking. Just reverse engineering. Ive done this on another program I bought and I did have a bought key. I just went through the code and watched the stack put my bought key into the program. Set a jump command and set some flags and the program ran perfect without my key. The program encrypted the program in itself so I breakpointed the encryption routine to see it decrypted step by step. Does not matter the encryption strength. If you find the part in the program where encryption takes place you can follow a program after decryption and insert code before the program encrypts the changes you make. Takes along time to sift through the memory dump and stored addresses but once you found it set a bteakpoint and watch the magic begin.... Not to get into detail but some programs have many flags to recheck to make sure the program is not hacked. Each routine is called then returned. The last program I messed with had 3 seperate flags so if you jmp a line of code depending on the registers the cpu uses the program has nested checks inside a routine so you need to find them all. Sorry this is not a forum for this.

Last edited:
Inaudible white noise that triggers the Cinavia response _ possible to rewrite the white noise to something else or modify it into something the player won't recognize.
Regardless, I would think that one would have to rewrite (re-encode) the audio track for this to happen.
Finding a tool or creating one to do that would be a challenge.

It would be easier to just use a player that doesn't detect it.

I guess the only advantage to dealing with the Cinavia water mark are people who burn Cinavia enbaled movies and play them on Cinavia enables stand-alone's.
Premier 6 can work on 5.1 digital tracks.

Have not looked into this but im sure someone has reversed some firmware to bypass this check on newer players unless they embed it in a chip.

Depending on the player it's firmware and/or hardware based. Players like ps3/4 do or firmware based while current standalone do it firmware and hardware based. The code on disc treks the player to look for aacs encryption, player 'informs' the code if it's there or not, if not present disc then tells the player it's an unauthorized copy and to mute audio.

Which makes it so hard to defeat, the signal has to be removed completely or altered in a way so that there's either no signal present anymore or undetectable.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Just curious. Has anybody tried this with a cracked version of powerdvdultra14 and did it work or did it detect it as a non licensed player and still scrample the movie?

Just added some more videos to help you guys out. Especially when you get those copy protection messages....

Is there any way to defeat Screenpass without the original disc and PowerDVD?

My process is:

1) Rip Video disc to hard disk using AnyDVD
2) Rip to MKV with MakeMKV using the AnyDVD rip as the source, rather than the original disc

I've just always done it this way - I find MakeMKV 'safer' when it's source is not an optical disc.

In the middle of doing The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 1 - completed step 1, lent the disc out to a friend and it's come back scratched to the point where it can't be read.

I'm in a PAL region by the way.

Thanks

1) without going into the technical details, the recommended method for bluray is ripping to ISO IMAGE, not folders.

As far as the playlist goes, yes provide an anydvd logfile from either the original disc or the ISO rip. Anydvd cannot create logfile from folder rips, so you'd need to use something like IMGBurn to turn that folder into an iso first.

Then mount that ISO and create the logfile and provide it in a topic you create. However most hunger games variants are already known.

So create that ISO out of your folder rip if you have it and mount it. With a little luck anydvd will display the playlist in the status window.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back