• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime that I try and record Blades Of Glory it keeps saying "trying to repair defective DVD structure please wait" this is the second copy of the original movie. I took back the first copy for the same thing. I looked on the back of both copies and when I opened the Widescreen version it has scratches on it. The scratches look like they are in the same place as the first disc. I was wondering if anyone else came across this problem?

Nope the info is already there no need to keep repeating no longer. Just read the thread the info is already there.

Everytime that I try and record Blades Of Glory it keeps saying "trying to repair defective DVD structure please wait" this is the second copy of the original movie. I took back the first copy for the same thing. I looked on the back of both copies and when I opened the Widescreen version it has scratches on it. The scratches look like they are in the same place as the first disc. I was wondering if anyone else came across this problem?

This is well known as an issue read here.

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?p=47932#post47932

Nope the info is already there no need to keep repeating no longer. Just read the thread the info is already there.

Yes the info is already there.......................... because people are posting it.

and posting and posting and posting ....essentially the same information, over and over, ad infinitium.....:(

Yes the info is already there.......................... because people are posting it.

Yes you are right repetitive posting the same old crap again again again again again again again again again again again again it get's old the info is already posted no need to continually repost it. 49 pages in this thread all you need to do is read it.

and posting and posting and posting ....essentially the same information, over and over, ad infinitum.....:(

Yes where does this stop.

If anyone here has 1click they have updated their CPRx and it will now copy Blades of Glory

Their updates are well known to handle what the update was for it was tested 24 hour in advance before the release so I think it is safe to say it'll copy the title as it as tested first to be able to by the beta testers on LGSI. So go ahead and update and use it.

It is reported that it works with r4me and anydvd running. Don't know if it's true.
Another solution is using dvdfab, as i have heard some succesful reports too.

:disagree: I have tried DVDFab 3 times it gets to the main menu and will go no further.

OMG...

If you must have a copy before the Slysoft update, read this forum. How to's have been posted numerous time.

:confused:Could you tell me what i might be doing wrong then because i did it 3 times and it says it has completed successfully but will only make it to the main menu in the DVD player....
Use DVDfab hd decrypter (it is free). I used it and it worked perfectly. It will decrypt the movie and then you can use whatever program you want to burn it to disc, make an ISO, or whatever.

Folks, stickies exist for a reason.

*sigh*

LOL.
What is the rush if you actually own the dvd.
Off on another tangent maybe have a tutorial to do before you can post where you learn how to read stickies and read threads before posting the same question for the 300th time??

I see this was started a long time ago and no comment from Slysoft or update to fix the problem, are they working on it and is there an update coming out any time soon to fix the issue? :confused: I get the fixing error and then it says it can't do it. I am using the lastest update and AnyDVD with it, using other programs kind of defeats the purpose of buying AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

No comment from Slysoft Huh??

Did you actually READ this thread?? Or the Sticky thread on top of the page?? <sigh>

Post # 501... we're in a brave new world now... :D

-W

Last edited:
No comment from Slysoft Huh??

Did you actually READ this thread?? Or the Sticky thread on top of the page?? <sigh>

Post # 501... we're in a brave new world now... :D

-W

[SARCASM]

*gasp* You don't actually expect people to read in a forum before posting something do you?

I mean... come on, people only have so much time in their busy little world to be bothered with actually reading what has already been said. They are far more important than the other people who have already addressed an issue that arises. Their problems take first priority and support exists only for them and everyone else be damned! Besides, repeatedly asking the same question and saying the same thing makes the problem get fixed exponentially faster based upon how many times it's mentioned!

Personally, I suggest this thread be locked and the next person beginning a new thread be banned for a week... and the next person... and the next person until people figure out what's happening. Then again... people won't read so they'll never figure it out. Oh well, sucks to be them.

[/SARCASM]

PS: Yeah, I know. *sigh* Delete this if my sarcasm is too venomous. I simply couldn't stop myself from posting and 911 hung up on me saying it wasn't a real emergency. *mumble* Ba****ds!

Last edited:
Blades of Glory Movie only

I figured out how to copy the movie only through dvd shrink and anydvd. It is very simple.

1)Put the movie in
2)Instead of picking Open Disc. Click Reauthor, it will bring up the disk.
3)Pick 1 of the main movies and drag and drop on the left side. It will then start analysing. After that, I am sure you know what to do from there.

I see this was started a long time ago and no comment from Slysoft or update to fix the problem, are they working on it and is there an update coming out any time soon to fix the issue? :confused: I get the fixing error and then it says it can't do it. I am using the lastest update and AnyDVD with it, using other programs kind of defeats the purpose of buying AnyDVD and CloneDVD.

I know yesterday I said I wouldn't be back, but I came to look and saw the above...and just HAD to say :disagree::confused::rolleyes:

Now I feel like sending the Mods some meds, baseball bats, hammers and other destructive paraphenalia. <--sp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back