• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not believe that James is gone, and even if that was true, extremely doubtful, Slysoft surely has more than 1 developer that can easily crack this title. Patience people.:rolleyes:

The Last Mimzy SPEAKS!!!!

-W

Any hints on how to get Blades of Glory to back up??? I tried all the tricks, save to hard drive, save file uncompressed, tried to copy it on a DL DVD and all with the same result, an error message....perhaps an update will arrive that will crack this evil new code!!!

Any hints on how to get Blades of Glory to back up??? I tried all the tricks, save to hard drive, save file uncompressed, tried to copy it on a DL DVD and all with the same result, an error message....perhaps an update will arrive that will crack this evil new code!!!
Why not just wait until an update comes out?

I think if we shorted the 55 page shred to the important stuff like what's proven to work, what doesn't work, the fact that slysoft knows about the issue and is working furiously to resolve it, ...
Actually, we don't. We wait relaxed for our disc to arrive. ;)

You wait for the next AnyDVD version.

Cyncyn

Can Not Do Anything With Blades Of Glory Any One Have Any Ideals.

Hmm... how about watching it? :D
Or return rental, wait for AnyDVD update, rent again.

What new version? DVDShrink was discontinued.

That version is 3.0.15 or something the same as I gave ala1476 and posted on cdfreaks, so no it isn't another new version must be new to that user. :D

Wait for slysoft to get a anydvd update.

OK Come on guys if you skim through this thread as it is no 57+ pages you'll see that if you need a backup now you can use DVD neXt COPY in conjunction with anydvd and on the title remove the < > and be good or ripit4me has been said to work, dvd fab 3.1.7.6 has been said to work. No need to ask as 3 solutions are in this post and suggest to just read folks and if you don't read let the rental get back to the store and wait till there is an anydvd update.

Repeating is fine but repeating the same crap for 57+ pages is ridiculous as all you need to do is read read read oh wait did I say read? :D So in short read.:policeman:

Repeating is fine but repeating the same crap for 57+ pages is ridiculous as all you need to do is read read read oh wait did I say read? So in short read.

Some consider it "crap" and some consider it good information. I assume a Mod will decide when the posting is "ridiculous".

I used DVDFab Platinum.

Some consider it "crap" and some consider it good information.

Some consider asking without reading first lazy and think they are too good to read how to as well.

OK Come on guys if you skim through this thread as it is no 57+ pages you'll see that if you need a backup now you can use DVD neXt COPY in conjunction with anydvd and on the title remove the < > and be good or ripit4me has been said to work, dvd fab 3.1.7.6 has been said to work. No need to ask as 3 solutions are in this post.

I'm using 1Click Dvd Copy 5.3.1.7 and Anydvd 6.1.7.0 and I have just made a good copy. It plays fine on a dvd player but my computer is having problems reading it. I really don't think it's a problem with Anydvd. Thanks

Most of us have "Ideals". Some of us even have Goals, Wants and Desires, also!!!:D

On a side note, although it has its moments, this is not an "Ideal" movie by far...:)

:bowdown:
Hmm... how about watching it? :D
Or return rental, wait for AnyDVD update, rent again.

I agree...waste of the skills of the "SlySoft Team"...why not copy a better movie...like say "Attack Of The Killer Tomatoes" :p

I'm using 1Click DVD Copy 5.3.1.7 and AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 and I have just made a good copy. It plays fine on a DVD player but my computer is having problems reading it. I really don't think it's a problem with AnyDVD. Thanks

Usually , You would DISable 1Click's CPRx - when using AnyDVD

But until AnyDVD is Updated - for "Blades of Glory"
- Using 1ClickDVDCopy 5.3.1.7 /// 1ClickPRO 3.0.1.7

Go into the AnyDVD settings
>> UNcheck the box for "Remove Copy Protection Based Upon Unreadable Sectors",
then start 1Click and Enable CPRx.

Once Slysoft releases their update, for "Blades of Glory"
You'll go back to using it the way you have been doing
... Enable the "Remove Copy Protection Based Upon Unreadable Sectors" in AnyDVD
and Disabling CPRx in 1Click.

;)

Last edited:
This is the most repetitive thread I have seen. Slysoft will put our an update when they are ready. Please do not start another thread on this issue. It will be deleted. After the new update is released if you have a problem then post it. For now all possible questions and answers have been posted . This thread is closed. Do not start another.:policeman:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back