• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
i forgot what is said, it didn't crack the code i know. i use dvd shrink and it stop analyzing it at 84%. did i get the dvd before slysoft did?

Last edited:
i let my nephew borrow it. i'll post the ifo's when i get it back.

Last edited:
It is reported that it works with r4me and anydvd running. Don't know if it's true.
Another solution is using dvdfab, as i have heard some succesful reports too.

Last edited:
It is reported that it works with r4me and anydvd running. Don't know if it's true.
Another solution is using dvdfab, as i have heard some succesful reports too.
That thread is here. Region 1 apparently.

Yes that is what I meant. Wasn't sure if I can post a link to cdf here.

Copied Blades Of Glory UK Region 2 using latest AnyDvd 6170 and CloneDvd 2912 no problems.

I've already sent in the IFOs and all that good stuff to Slysoft last night. Here's the stuff for you guys.

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD 6.1.7.0)
TSSTCORP CD/DVDW SH-S183L SB01 1117
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2084928 sectors (4072 MBytes)
Total size: 3721520 sectors (7268 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: <BLADES_OF_GLORY_16X9>
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed bogus title set!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 11 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

I cannot even try to see if there is a problem with the region 1 version cause they have not yet released this movie where I live. :disagree:

They have to be from the original disk--with anydvd disabled.
Sorry Webslinger it's the first time I’ve had to do this, these are original IFO’s as requested with AnyDvd disabled and from the actual disc.
I've ripped a full disc backup with nothing at all removed and also a movie only backup using AnyDvd 6170 and CloneDvd 2912, both were fine. I've also forwarded them to Slysoft.

Attachments

• Blades Of Glory IFO Files Region 2 UK.zip
    85.5 KB · Views: 21
Blades region 1 IFO

CloneDVD 2.9.1.2 crashes at 98% with AnyDVD 6.1.7.0 running. The movie crashes at VTS_08_5.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• BLADES_OF_GLORY_R1.zip
    89 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back