• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience! Slysoft always get's it done!

I own Licenses for AnyDVD, CloneDVD 2 and CloneCD. This is the 1st time a title has slipped by AnyDVD. Out of more than I can say. There are ways it can be done posted here. Slysoft will have an update very soon and it will work fine. I have full confidence in Slysoft's ability to get this one fixed. In a matter of days not weeks. I predict a working update by tomorrow myself. Till then, use the methods posted that work. I used DVDFab Decrypter 6176 to rip main movie, burned with Clone DVD 2. Worked like a Charm! :agree:

I found a simple solution to copying Blades Of Glory Region 1 if you don't need the end credits. I tried copying it twice and it stopped at 98%. I then deleted Chapter 12 in Clone Dvd and it copied fine, just no end credits.

I found a simple solution to copying Blades Of Glory Region 1 if you don't need the end credits. I tried copying it twice and it stopped at 98%. I then deleted Chapter 12 in Clone Dvd and it copied fine, just no end credits.
Strange. I would just wait until an update came out.

DVD Fab Platinum did the job that Any DVD and Clone DVD couldn't handle!!!!!

Help, I want to back-up my Blades of Glory and I get a defective message! :(:confused:

I gather you would like a message that was not defective? How was the message defective? What kind of flaws did the message have? Grammer? Lack of nouns? Verbs? Adverbs? Unclear to me what you need....:doh:

I gather you would like a message that was not defective? How was the message defective? What kind of flaws did the message have? Grammer? Lack of nouns? Verbs? Adverbs? Unclear to me what you need....:doh:
LOL

He meant he got a message about a defective DVD structure. The message itself is not defective. :D

so aside from the fact that it cant be copied (dont shoot me down with your methods), why is it that Paramount is using a Sony protection when Sony (Columbia) isn't?

Personally, I recommend that people give Slysoft a few days [maybe even a week] and I'm sure they'll have the new protection well taken care of.

As for the other alternatives mentioned, I highly recommend against using DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.7.6 (freeware) if you want a full disc backup at the present time. I did some testing and not only does it remove somewhere like 2.78 GB of data in the removal of the protections but it also causes the output to have pixellation and skips entire sections of the movie. I'm not anti-DVDFab but I can't recommend anyone use it until they've resolved this problem. It may work on a movie only backup but it won't handle a full disc backup w/o some issues.

There are methods out there that will work. Some are easier than others but all of them involve more work than normally needed when using AnyDVD and one other program be it CloneDVD, Recode or Shrink. Have patience and let Slysoft release an update that fully handles the new protection instead of releasing an update with a flawed removal method.

Last edited:
Personally, I recommend that people give Slysoft a few days [maybe even a week] and I'm sure they'll have the new protection well taken care of.

As for the other alternatives mentioned, I highly recommend against using DVDFab HD Decrypter 3.1.7.6 (freeware) if you want a full disc backup. I did some testing and not only does it remove somewhere like 2.78 GB of data in the removal of the protections but it also causes the output to have pixellation and skips entire sections of the movie. I'm not anti-DVDFab but I can't recommend anyone use it until they've resolved this problem. It may work on a movie only backup but it won't handle a full disc backup.

There are methods out there that will work. Some are easier than others but all of them involve more work than normally needed when using AnyDVD and one other program be it CloneDVD, Recode or Shrink. Have patience and let Slysoft release an update that fully handles the new protection instead of releasing an update with a flawed removal method.
Well put. I heard this movie isn't even worth backing up anyways.

Well put. I heard this movie isn't even worth backing up anyways.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I found it rather amusing but I wouldn't have bothered ever watching it [or purchasing it for that matter] if it hadn't been for Amy Poehler and Jenna Fischer being in it.

I tried setting the region code to 2 in AnyDVD, then ran CloneDVD2, but got same error. How did you set the region code to 2?

I already answered this... YOU CAN"T DO IT THAT WAY.

-W

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back