• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try DVDFab when I get off work and can get home. Wish me luck. I will let you know how it goes. If I am able to do it, anyone can. I am not the most computer literate person. ;)

Alright...DVDFab is the ticket. I got a copy of Blades of Glory with NO problem using DVDFab. Look no further. If you want a copy now use this. End of story. I am watching my copy now. Looks GREAT. This is free and it WORKS.

That is the answer to everyone's question....

You want to burn a copy of Blades of Glory...ok use DVDFab Platinum right now until Slysoft sends out an update.

I selected the Main Movie option in upper left hand side and clicked next and the rest is history.

You want to burn a copy of Blades of Glory...ok use DVDFab Platinum right now until Slysoft sends out an update.
The free version works fine to rip the files, and then you can burn them to a blank DVD with another program.

Just for my 2 cents, I made copies with ripit4me and DVDFAbHDDecryptor. Both worked but the r4m version was 4 gig and the fab one was just under 3.5 gig and the video quality was not as good. Of course both would only process the 1:33 title 1, not he 1:39. Wonder what the difference is. Curious to see how AnyDVD/CloneDVD version will turn out.

Last edited:
I just came off of Afterdawn's website and apperently DVD Next Copy will decrypt the Blades of Glory and burn it just fine. This is the first time that I've ever encountered a problem with Slysoft's software but I won't ever down it because it works great. :D

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/22/539722

Yes I am a happy owner of all there products too but I like variety and it paid off to help others.

Blades of Glory: defective message

Help, I want to back-up my Blades of Glory and I get a defective message! :(:confused:

I was unable to find where he mentioned "other programs."

Can't remember the post but it was said I tried other programs and it failed this is why I asked. In my signature it is only temporay shows 2 methods to do this title in full disc mode.

I actually had a problem with DVDfab platinum, I ended up using DVDfab gold and it did the trick,all the extras and all versions of the movie. I downloaded the free 30 day trial version. It works like a charm.

Sigh :rolleyes:

Alright folks, I'm outta' this thread...I come to see new info and it's the same stuff over & over. Best advice I can think of is look for a popup box or something bold on top of the message board sticky thingies. Or an email.

For those that helped earlier, thanks! For those who continue to repeat stuff over and over...for the love of GOD and to help the moderators keep sanity...reeeeeaaaaddddd. Later y'all.

Everyone having problems with this title either wait for an anydvd update or read this 40+ page thread and you can find the fixes to back this up now. No need to post I can't do this title.

Ripit4me works on blades of glory

I contacted slysoft-no help,I downloaded ripit4me and it went thru fine,plays great,you have to shut down anydvd to use ripit4me though

For those who use 1Click DVD Copy, they just released a new version that works (Both regular and Pro versions). Just uncheck the block for "Remove Copy Protection Based Upon Unreadable Sectors" in AnyDVD and enable CPRx Error Correction in 1Click.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back