• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

blades of glory

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried DVDFab 3.1.7.6 and it works but it cuts parts of the movie out.

Did you use both DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab 3.1.7.6 to make a copy of the movie it work great for me and no lost minute at the begin or during the movie. i got the whole movie with everything. DON'T USE DVDFab 3.1.7.6 with CLONE DVD IT WLL NOT WORK YOUR DVD PLAYER IT CAN'T FIND THE REGION.

Anyone know?

I am trying to backup blades of glory and keep getting errors, also tried DVD shrink, Clone DVD, AnyDVD, 123 CopyDVD, any suggestions :)

I am trying to backup blades of glory and keep getting errors, also tried DVD shrink, Clone DVD, AnyDVD, 123 CopyDVD, any suggestions :)
This is well known. AnyDVD and CloneDVD cannot backup this movie right now. An update will be released to fix this. DVDFab 3.1.7.6 and DVD neXt COPY can handle this title.

Did you use both DVDFab Platinum and DVDFab 3.1.7.6 to make a copy of the movie it work great for me and no lost minute at the begin or during the movie. i got the whole movie with everything. DON'T USE DVDFab 3.1.7.6 with CLONE DVD IT WLL NOT WORK YOUR DVD PLAYER IT CAN'T FIND THE REGION.

No I used DVDFab 3.1.7.6 with DVD Shrink. But Im trying ripit4me 1.6.9.0, dvd decryptre 3.5.4.0, & dvd shrink 3.2. It seams to have work. :bowdown:

No I used DVDFab 3.1.7.6 with DVD Shrink. But Im trying ripit4me 1.6.9.0, dvd decryptre 3.5.4.0, & dvd shrink 3.2. It seams to have work. :bowdown:

Why take so many steps DVD neXt COPY is pretty much a one step procedure to make a working backup? The software was good if you're wanting a free solution to always use. DNC is free for 3 days so it is free in a way.

Blades of Glory = DVD Fab Plat 3.1.7.6. + DVD Shrink 3.2

I copied Blades of Glory to a folder on my computer using DVD Fab Platinum 3.1.7.6 (not directly to a disc) and then used DVD Shrink 3.2 to open files and back up to new folder then copied using nero.

This method worked just fine....nothing missing!

Hi

If you wish, try to make a copy of it with the "protection based on unreadable sectors" unticked / unselected. Ive heard this may be a possible workaround for it from other sites.

Rodney

I tried this and it doesn't work either. Not for me at least. Slysoft is awesome, I'll wait till they come up with a fix.

I tried this and it doesn't work either. Not for me at least. Slysoft is awesome, I'll wait till they come up with a fix.
Good idea. I am tempted to close this thread, as I haven't read more misinformation in a long time. This works, that works, no that doesn't work, but now this works...

Listen folks: We know the problem, we take our time to fix it, and we will (hopefully) do it *right* on the first try.
If some people don't have patience to wait for the update, because they have to return their rentals, I can't help them. Sorry.

I HAVE Read the Sticky and the Whole 40 Page Thread!

I have no where close to the abilities of you folks here I but did listen to Detroit Guy(thanks for kicking the Yankees asses 3/4 games!) and downloaded DVD Fab HD this morning....it didn't work the first 2 times I tried it...I did a restart on my desktop and tried again and it worked...I did the Main Movie only and didn't do anything else....I burned it with Clone DVD and burned it onto a DVD+R, it wouldn't burn onto a DVD-R (???), it went about 2/3 of the way and I got an error message....I just got done watching one of the copies and it works fine....that's my 2cents....thanks to all for all the great info here......and props to the SlySoft Guys, you're worth every penny of my money!

PS, when I tried AnyDVD, I didn't get the same message most got....mine said something like 'there is not enough space available to store the files"...and that is on an extra hard drive with 300g of space available, go figure?

I have no where close to the abilities of you folks here I but did listen to Detroit Guy(thanks for kicking the Yankees asses 3/4 games!) and downloaded DVD Fab HD this morning....it didn't work the first 2 times I tried it...I did a restart on my desktop and tried again and it worked...I did the Main Movie only and didn't do anything else....I burned it with Clone DVD and burned it onto a DVD+R, it wouldn't burn onto a DVD-R (???), it went about 2/3 of the way and I got an error message....I just got done watching one of the copies and it works fine....that's my 2cents....thanks to all for all the great info here......and props to the SlySoft Guys, you're worth every penny of my money!

PS, when I tried AnyDVD, I didn't get the same message most got....mine said something like 'there is not enough space available to store the files"...and that is on an extra hard drive with 300g of space available, go figure?
Did you use DVDFab 3.1.7.6?

Good idea. I am tempted to close this thread

I was too. But I figured 150 more threads would pop up. As it is, I merged lots of other Blades of Glory Threads into this one.

Folks, the bottom line is that Slysoft is aware of the problem. Wait for the fix. Do I know when the fix will be? No. Will Slysoft fix it? Haven't they always? Just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back