• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ Round 2

Yeah, but that are only minor tricks. Nothing really to be concerned of.

I'm concerned. Not because I think it'll stop you guys. Simply because when I get a new movie that isn't yet covered by AnyDVD, I have the ability to watch it anyway as I have HDCP compliant equipment. That's great, right? WRONG. As evidenced by the glitches I saw in Jumper, even doing things the way the studios want me to doesn't produce results that I can be happy with. Is it too much to ask for them not to corrupt the movies with their crappy protections? So, yea, I'm concerned....that any time I get a new release and they've changed the protection, I either have to wait for Cyberlink to patch their crappy software, wait for you guys to update AnyDVD(preferred option, btw!!), or live with whatever glitches the new protection cause to my viewing experience. I prefer the wait for Slysoft option.

Well, there's a nice disclaimer on each Bluray disc.

"Code that permits transfer of digital copy may not be valid after March 11, 2009."

Well, there's a nice disclaimer on each Bluray disc.

"Code that permits transfer of digital copy may not be valid after March 11, 2009."

What on earth does that mean?

Edit: Or does it deliberately mean nothing, so as to mean anything?

OT Edit: And why is the world run by morons? I need another drink.

Last edited:
I prefer the wait for Slysoft option.
Me, too! :D

If someone would convince Cyberlink to drop the stupid audio downsampling, if no AACS is on the disc (AnyDVD removes it), I would be very happy. And we would probably sell more AnyDVD HD licenses. :p

What on earth does that mean?

Edit: Or does it deliberately mean nothing, so as to mean anything?

OT Edit: And why is the world run by morons? I need another drink.

That is the day CyberDyne’s model T38 becomes self aware of course!

Me, too! :D

If someone would convince Cyberlink to drop the stupid audio downsampling, if no AACS is on the disc (AnyDVD removes it), I would be very happy. And we would probably sell more AnyDVD HD licenses. :p

Amen to that. :)

That, and the freakin' "Incompatible Graphics Driver" problem! It is so annoying that I cannot preview the chapter points using my laptop on the Blu Ray disc images I make from my AVCHD video camera. Such an image was obviously never protected, and I don't really care if it doesn't playback at full speed since I am just testing it. When AACS is there, do whatever the heck you want to the audio and video and restrict whatever the heck you want, but no AACS should mean no restrictions. Just play it! :bang:

Back