• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ Round 2

Jumper rips but stutters...

I've ripped Jumper but it stutters just like the older BD+ discs

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_JUMPER.zip
    157.7 KB · Views: 8
The next one BD+ Round 2 blu-ray title maybe --->Batman: The Movie:bang:

You do realise that Batman The Movie is the one from the 60's with Adam west, and not the Tim Burton one

You do realise that Batman The Movie is the one from the 60's with Adam west, and not the Tim Burton one
... and is published by Warner, so no BD+

A Warner title? You're kidding... haha... so funny.

Please don't spread false rumors, thank you.

Jumper plays without AnyDVDHD

I am able to play Jumper with TMT Arcsoft without AnyDVDHD runing. With AnyDVDHD running plays until I try to access the main menu, screen goes black.

Attached log Jumper.zip

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_JUMPER.zip
    157.6 KB · Views: 10
looks like FOX works with the persians... meet the spartans isn't working either

H.D

?:confused:? I ripped Meet the Spartans to the HDD with AnyDVD 6.4.3.2
with no errors made an ISO from the files and it played fine on powerDVD not one single glitch...

Summary for drive E: (AnyDVD 6.4.3.2)
LITE-ON BD B LH-2B1S AL09 R___
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 11404544 sectors (22274 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: MEET_SPARTANS
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Determined region(s): A
Blu-ray disc Region set to A!
Possible Blu-ray Java region lock removed!
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region A!
BD+ Firmware warning removed!
View attachment AnyDVD_Info_E_MEET_SPARTANS.zip

Last edited:
Argh!

My HTPC running Linux\XBMC is the only way I can watch BD movies - I rip\compress\watch. I *just* got Jumper - protected.:doh: I swear if these idiots keep doing this I'm going to stop buying movies when they first come out. This movie looks GOOD to me and now I must wait - argh!:bang: Godspeed to those working to break it, this movie looks interesting. (lol) And NO I will not buy player software to watch it on a little computer screen nor will I switch to Windows for the HTPC.:mad:

Back