• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ Round 2

Sony probably installed a rootkit on your pc's that inserted the disk using BD+ to run native code that stops AnyDVD from working

About AnyDvd HD 6.4.3.2 And Jumper

I rip The Movie "Jumper" To My HardDisk With Anydvd Hd 6.4.3.2,It is't Well When Playing With PowerDvd Ultra 8.0 ,I Try Many Splitter and Decoder. So I think Maybe AnyDVd HD have some Problem With BD+ Round 2.

I wonder, can we get some kind of update from the slysoft staff on this? has anything been found?

looks like FOX works with the persians... meet the spartans isn't working either

H.D

why the hell do you open a new thread?

While I may be sympathetic to your concerns, do not be rude toward other users please, and let the moderators moderate. In the future, it would be wiser to PM a moderator instead (I recommend Drinklyeanddie; he loves merging threads, I hear. :D)

http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=4
"While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters."

I've merged the threads.

Last edited:
[OT]

While I may be sympathetic to your concerns, do not be rude toward other users please, and let the moderators moderate. In the future, it would be wiser to PM a moderator instead (I recommend Drinklyeanddie; he loves merging threads, I hear. :D)

No. No, sir.

You, oh great and wise mentor of mine, are the best of the best. You are a King among kings. Your vast and limitless knowledge puts me to shame. It is much better if you do the merging. I'm so utterly foolish and imcompetent that I might screw something up.

Or, if people can't read between the lines and see my sarcasm then I'll sum it up with two words...

"Ga fietsen!"

:p

[/OT]

So- they are altering the encryption scheme again? Man- if Slysoft kills it quickly again, does anyone think they will just give up?

AACS- this is getting to be sad... you do know updates to anydvdhd are free, right? Roll over and die already!

AACS LA is not involved in BD+

BD+ is a Macrovision "problem". And they went out on a limb with that unbreakable encryption technology. So they had to "improve" it.

We expected that.

AACS LA is not involved in BD+

BD+ is a Macrovision "problem". And they went out on a limb with that unbreakable encryption technology. So they had to "improve" it.

We expected that.

but you guys are confident that you will be able to handle it ?? right?

BD+ is a Macrovision "problem". And they went out on a limb with that unbreakable encryption technology.

i wanna see the day when a copy protection company goes out on a limb so far that when the protection is beaten the company dies. :p

it would probably make my year, especially if slysoft did it :rock:

I just put the Into the Wild disc in my PC and immediately the menu came up. I played the movie, and it cleanly started. No trailers, no ads, no FBI 20-second screens. I was surprised. What a clean bluray! Then I realized the right-click didn't work to select subtitles. Then I realized it's an HD-DVD!

One thing I miss about HD-DVDs is that all of them worked pretty much the same. No endless nonsense before the menu (in most of them) or freaking java loading screens. Oh well... 2537490907_fc1c525e5c_o.gif

Back