• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

BD+ Round 2

pistolpete

New title, new protection.

Jumper Region A - log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_JUMPER.zip
    157.3 KB · Views: 87
New title, new protection.

Jumper Region A - log attached.

Puzzling...

Info: Failed to read /BDSVM/00002.svm!
Info: Failed to read /BDSVM/BACKUP/00002.svm!

But the files are both there. No idea what's going on.

Does anybody else have problems with this title?

Puzzling...

i would love to check it if the title has been actually released:confused:

Puzzling...

Yes, the problem I'm having is that the read head is too far from the disc surface. Like a hundred fricking miles or more.

Some online sites ship them out as soon as they get them. I often get films a week or so early

If someone could provide me a link to someplace where I can download at least the first, maybe all of the .SVM-files, that would help.
(they're pretty big, unfortunately)

I can certainly do that. I'll leave you a message with a link in a few minutes.

Movies are typically in the stores a week or more before the official release date. The retailers aren't supposed to put them on the shelves until the official date but I'm not surprised that mail order outfits send them out as soon as they get them in. I'm always seeing new releases sitting on the counter at my local Blockbuster for movies that aren't being officially released for another week or so. They need the lead time to get them into their inventory and bar coded for rental. There's a lot of prep time involved before they can put them on the shelves.

On a few films I had them nearly a month before the official release date. The on-line sites are only barred from selling them early in the country they're being released in, so sales overseas can be sent out as soon as they get them in

On a few films I had them nearly a month before the official release date. The on-line sites are only barred from selling them early in the country they're being released in, so sales overseas can be sent out as soon as they get them in

ive never tried that do you know of any site specificly that ships earlier?

ive never tried that do you know of any site specificly that ships earlier?
It depends on what country you're in, if you're in the USA then they won't ship early.
But I use DVDworldUSA and they've sometimes shipped weeks before the release date

Jumper, BD+ Error

6.4.2.6, disc is region A/USA. Get a BD+ 666 error (also wrong region deteted, and does D even exist?)

Media is a Blu-Ray disc.
Total size: 22889088 sectors (44705 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JUMPER
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Failed to remove BD+, Error 666!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Determined region(s): BC
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
Blu-ray standard region lock adjusted to Region D!

Logfile attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_F_JUMPER.zip
    157.9 KB · Views: 6
Back