Are they going to Credit us for all of the days the Program didn't work ?

Discussion in 'AnyStream' started by Lara tono, Dec 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lara tono

Lara tono Well-Known Member

by Credit us i mean extend out license expire date ?

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL

Wrong section and very unlikely. They don't credit for when there's a new DVD or BD protection either where the program needs an update to work with new DRM protections.

3. Dumbi

Dumbi Well-Known Member

And why should they? It's not their fault that the program is not working properly at the moment.

We all know what kind of program it is and hope that the devs win the pursuit-evasion game between the providers and RF. And they do a pretty good job in my opinion :sneaky:

el Filou, Joe Peavey, DQ and 2 others like this.
  4. jbrisbin

jbrisbin Well-Known Member

Really? Maybe they should increase the size of the token bucket so you don't lose any while you are unable to feverishly download?

More seriously, if you bought a lifetime license, you wouldn't be looking (and worrying) about the end date on the horizon. Much less stressful.

5. NutFlush920

NutFlush920 Well-Known Member

Good reason to purchase a lifetime license. Show developers you support them by purchasing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fretzke, el Filou, PStemper and 6 others like this.
  6. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

My guess would be no. The developers are doing the best they can, You can get over 1000 downloads a month.

7. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

You hit the nail on the head.:rockingchair:

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  8. flixcosmos

flixcosmos Member

I think you forgot the /s in your post.

9. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

.... :ROFLMAO:

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  10. MuttJunior

MuttJunior Well-Known Member

Sure, I could understand wanting a credit if the entire app was down. But it's only a couple providers. Others are still working. You can't download form Netflix or Hulu at the moment, but you can from Amazon, Disney+, and HBO Max (at least I can today - Currently doing so with these three at the moment).

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  11. Xander

Xander Well-Known Member

no one can seriously have thought this this pice of luxuary item (software) could run without occasional downtime, when the providers changes things.

12. SAF

SAF Well-Known Member

I think that the rub would be for those who are paying monthly for those providers and not being able to download from them while, potentially losing tokens.

I'm not complaining either way at all but just shedding a different thought on the issue.. :cautious:

NeedToKnow, RedFox 1 and Sally Leon like this.
  13. DigitalfreakNYC

DigitalfreakNYC Well-Known Member

HBO does not work for me as of now.

14. KevinS72

KevinS72 Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "does not work"? Logon issue? Download issue? If this is a new issue not already reported then maybe create a new thread topic and post your log file?
    Some people had HM logon issues with specific AS versions before the DRM thing started. I just kicked off a download on HM from AS+ 1.2.6.2 and it's downloading. I guess it's possible they could be rolling out some changes by region or for specific content. DRM issues normally do not affect the ability to login and see available content, but will affect the actual download.

whatever_gong82 and RedFox 1 like this.
  15. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Start a thread in the forum and please leave a log file. MY HBO Max is fine as now, just checked.

whatever_gong82 and KevinS72 like this.
  16. Dumbi

Dumbi Well-Known Member

At least they can access the content online via the standard streaming ability ;) so time to wait and watch either online or already downloaded content offline :rockingchair:

el Filou and whatever_gong82 like this.
  17. DigitalfreakNYC

DigitalfreakNYC Well-Known Member

Just did. Thanks.

RedFox 1 and whatever_gong82 like this.
  18. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

Okay, HBO Max is working fine here but I am not in the USA, so maybe its got something to do with regions.

19. Nikko

Nikko Member

Even if they did offer refunds or extensions why would you want it? The license pays for itself after a day or two of downloading rent-able content, and developers don't fix never ending issues for free.

20. RedFox 1

RedFox 1 Super Moderator

I couldn't have said it better myself. But in retrospect, I do feel bad about what is happening even if it's not AS fault.

Nikko and whatever_gong82 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.