• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are they going to Credit us for all of the days the Program didn't work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't have said it better myself. But in retrospect, I do feel bad about what is happening even if it's not AS fault.
Don't feel bad.
To be honest, I was wondering that a situation like currently did not happen earlier.
In this cat-and-mouse-game the cat is huge and has a big bag of tools.
And other than with disc-ripping, the impact to AnyStream is instant and comprehensive, if a provider changes something.
I was kind of prepared, that something like the current situation would happen someday, I bought a lifetime of AS+ anyway
If the devs can fix it, bravo (until the next time ;))
If not, I'm fine with it also.
:thankyou:

Exactly! Just calculate the purchase price for your AS license divided by the number of downloaded films and series.
The result is a joke compared to the normal price. :dance:

So:
Just shut up, wait and have a cup of tea. :rockingchair:
The guys are sure to get it right again. :coolman:

And until then you stay away from the screen, take care of your families, do homework, clear out the basement or do something that has recently fallen by the wayside. :D

Deep down we all know the nature of this software and deep down we all knew that some or all providers could stop working at any moment - for some providers, that moment has arrived and perhaps for others may arrive shortly...

As a passionate community, we can all respectfully express our disappointment at the unfortunate situation we are currently experiencing, however constant complaining will not resolve the situation any quicker, nor will seeking compensation. Perhaps then, we ought to focus on encouraging one another, especially the developers who provided this software we obviously enjoy and are working to ensure we can continue to enjoy this wonderful software.

All this talk of credit and tokens, perhaps we should concentrate on giving credit to the developers as a token of our appreciation! (y)

My issue is that, I feel like that it's much more likely that that the L1 CDM that this API service has sold us is using a likely banned, or at least downgraded to L3, content decryption module.

I wish they wouldn't use the "streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game." excuse and just be honest with it's consumers. If it were just one streaming service then I could buy that, but three streaming services upgrading their security at the same time seems a lot less likely than the much more understandable fact that the keys used to circumvent DRM were revoked.

So hopefully they're able to get a fresh, working, CDM soon because if they were to go months without having gotten their hands on another, and the future seems uncertain, I would personally like a refund as when I bought this product when it was launched they claimed a lifetime guarantee of the services they offer. But if the service is no longer working, and there s no at the very least, loose date of when things should be back up and running, that doesn't inspire confidence.

Last edited:
If you have so little faith in these people why are you here? You certainly do not know what the Redfox Team is capable of. You are very foolish to think otherwise. Talk about months but it hasn’t even been a week, you certainly can put together a post but you know nothing about this business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When the chips are down.....the trolls crawl out of the woodwork.....
This ain't Walmart or Burger King, kiddies. There's no unquestioned refund or "have it your way" here.
The only thing we can do is stand fast and wait for the dev team to solve this. If they can't, well, then it's been a good run, hasn't it?
The cost of the lifetime sub was way less than a good drinking binge for me. If you can't afford to lose that money, you're in the wrong hobby.
Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

If you have so little faith in these people why are you here? You certainly do not know what the Redfox Team is capable of. You are very foolish to think otherwise. Talk about months but it hasn’t even been a week, you certainly can put together a post but you know nothing about this business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't have little faith in these people. And I'm well aware of what the Redfox Team is capable of. I'd appreciate you not calling me foolish, as that's, one; unprofessional, and two; rude. I think this a great service (when it is working.)

Of course I think there are flaws though. Not always with the product. I understand why what is happening is happening, but I'm simply saying that transparency with your customers is the best way to go about things. Don't try to tell people that at the exact same time, three entirely different streaming programs were able to update their anti-circumvention protocols at the same time.

If it were one service, I could see it as an update their protocol. But the fact that all three of them stopped working at the same time clearly infers that the L1 CDM AS used was revoked of it's privileges. Whatever device the CDM was derived from was revoked. It's obvious. Don't treat your your consumers like they're completely naive as to how the product works. It's offensive, your responses are defensive, and devoid of any substance of explanation as to why what I have said is untrue, and just telling me I don't know anything and laying out insults on my intelligence. You can't backup any of your responses with any information to combat that I have brought up, and that leads me to believe that, in fact, you are just a overzealous moderator who knows nothing about how this works.

I implore you to refute any statement I have made. And challenge you to do it without any passive aggressive insults.

I don't have little faith in these people. And I'm well aware of what the Redfox Team is capable of. I'd appreciate you not calling me foolish, as that's, one; unprofessional, and two; rude. I think this a great service (when it is working.)

Of course I think there are flaws though. Not always with the product. I understand why what is happening is happening, but I'm simply saying that transparency with your customers is the best way to go about things. Don't try to tell people that at the exact same time, three entirely different streaming programs were able to update their anti-circumvention protocols at the same time.

If it were one service, I could see it as an update their protocol. But the fact that all three of them stopped working at the same time clearly infers that the L1 CDM AS used was revoked of it's privileges. Whatever device the CDM was derived from was revoked. It's obvious. Don't treat your your consumers like they're completely naive as to how the product works. It's offensive, your responses are defensive, and devoid of any substance of explanation as to why what I have said is untrue, and just telling me I don't know anything and laying out insults on my intelligence. You can't backup any of your responses with any information to combat that I have brought up, and that leads me to believe that, in fact, you are just a overzealous moderator who knows nothing about how this works.

I implore you to refute any statement I have made. And challenge you to do it without any passive aggressive insults.

- hypocrisy -

a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time:

When the chips are down.....the trolls crawl out of the woodwork.....
This ain't Walmart or Burger King, kiddies. There's no unquestioned refund or "have it your way" here.
The only thing we can do is stand fast and wait for the dev team to solve this. If they can't, well, then it's been a good run, hasn't it?
The cost of the lifetime sub was way less than a good drinking binge for me. If you can't afford to lose that money, you're in the wrong hobby.
Anyway, that's my 2 cents worth.

Let me be clear, I'm not trying to tell anyone that the AS crew is not doing their job and trying to repair this. Were you here from beta? They specifically offered a "LIFETIME GUARENTEE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!" If that doesn't mean what it says, what do they really mean then? Please don't just gloss over this answer since you feel so strongly about it, I'd love to hear your response.

Also your privilege is showing, as you're implying that losing this amount of money is petty when there are many people who want to peruse their hobbies and turned to this a budget option.

None of this was my point in the first place, which nobody can seem to understand. I just want the mods to acknowledge that they are misleading, withholding, and lying about information to it's consumers.

No dude, this is the chance you take .... put ya big boy pants on ... you might install Video Downloadhelper extension on your browser and go download content from https://freemoviesfull.com/

I've been using various advanced tools to download Widevine protected content for 5 years. I'm a part of several cabal trackers, and don't need to rip movies from some random website.

- hypocrisy -

a situation in which someone pretends to believe something that they do not really believe, or that is the opposite of what they do or say at another time:

I don't follow. Me asking for an explaination as to why I'm not correct, and "foolish" makes me a hypocrite? I didn't call anyone any names. And I'm simply asking for some TRUE transparency, and true rebuttal to what I'm "making up."

I don't follow. Me asking for an explaination as to why I'm not correct, and "foolish" makes me a hypocrite? I didn't call anyone any names. And I'm simply asking for some TRUE transparency, and true rebuttal to what I'm "making up."

No, what you are doing is intentionally being a jerk while accusing others of the same all the while trying to slander Redfox. You do this every time the application has issues on this level. I am not sure if you work for a competing company or if you are just trying to boost your ego through technical means. But either way, nothing you are doing or saying is helping anything and while I do not pretend to speak for anyone but myself, I think it is safe to say much of this community does not appreciate you droning on, complaining, and general discontent all over the board.

Let me be clear, I'm not trying to tell anyone that the AS crew is not doing their job and trying to repair this. Were you here from beta? They specifically offered a "LIFETIME GUARENTEE, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!" If that doesn't mean what it says, what do they really mean then? Please don't just gloss over this answer since you feel so strongly about it, I'd love to hear your response.

Also your privilege is showing, as you're implying that losing this amount of money is petty when there are many people who want to peruse their hobbies and turned to this a budget option.

None of this was my point in the first place, which nobody can seem to understand. I just want the mods to acknowledge that they are misleading, withholding, and lying about information to it's consumers.

Kid, your vanity and arrogance are showing in that you decided my post was aimed at you personally. I smell a perpetually butthurt millenial here because you so craftily referenced "my privilege." I'm proud of my privilege from all angles.
So you've kicked up all this fuss to make the mods admit to the things you allege above? What's next? A class-action lawsuit?
You keep invoking this Lifetime Guarantee. You have to give them time to fix it. There is no instant gratification here.
Having said all this, don't pick a fight with me. We don't know each other, and given your apparent nature, I don't care to know you.

No, what you are doing is intentionally being a jerk while accusing others of the same all the while trying to slander Redfox. You do this every time the application has issues on this level. I am not sure if you work for a competing company or if you are just trying to boost your ego through technical means. But either way, nothing you are doing or saying is helping anything and while I do not pretend to speak for anyone but myself, I think it is safe to say much of this community does not appreciate you droning on, complaining, and general discontent all over the board.

Look, I enjoy the service that AS provides. It's many streaming services in one program that doesn't run on python and has a GUI, that's great! My only qualm is when mods tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I challenge any of them to tell me what terms such as; L1, L3, CDM, or API mean and then tell me I'm "foolish." If RedFox 1, or any other moderator can do this, and tell me why these terms have nothing to do with how AnyStream works then I will apologize an never again bring these things up. I'm not asking anyone to explain how the program works, but I just want somebody to break down these few terms and tell me how they don't have anything to do with AS. I'm not asking for any insider info. Just want to establish why I'm "foolish."

So away. You bother me. You are very foolish to come here with your big talk, why don't you code your own program. You brought it up and I told you what I thought of you and your post. We couldn't have been more transparent. I am done with you and your big shot statements.

Kid, your vanity and arrogance are showing in that you decided my post was aimed at you personally. I smell a perpetually butthurt millenial here because you so craftily referenced "my privilege." I'm proud of my privilege from all angles.
So you've kicked up all this fuss to make the mods admit to the things you allege above? What's next? A class-action lawsuit?
You keep invoking this Lifetime Guarantee. You have to give them time to fix it. There is no instant gratification here.
Having said all this, don't pick a fight with me. We don't know each other, and given your apparent nature, I don't care to know you.

Kid? I'm 31, and have extensive experience with circumventing DRM myself, I'm a computer scientist. So have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about.

And don't call me vain or arrogant, I was the only one on this page trying to explain what is clearly against what the status-quo wants to hear.

Sort of a leap in logic there. Simply asking for honestly, then the logical next step is a class-action lawsuit? I've been on their side since CloneCD in 1999.

And about the lifetime guarentee, were you there in beta? When the final product was released they DID tout a Lifetime Guarantee, but being dishonest about what the situation behind AS not working leads me to believe that I can't trust these people I've put my faith it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back