• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are they going to Credit us for all of the days the Program didn't work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So away. You bother me. You are very foolish to come here with your big talk, why don't you code your own program. You brought it up and I told you what I thought of you and your post. We couldn't have been more transparent. I am done with you and your big shot statements.

You seem so passive agressive lately. What happened to you? If you can't deal with the pressure you should step down and let others deal with these problems.

So away. You bother me. You are very foolish to come here with your big talk, why don't you code your own program. You brought it up and I told you what I thought of you and your post. We couldn't have been more transparent. I am done with you and your big shot statements.

That's all well and good, but you seriously avoided everything I said? Because you don't have answers? Your transparency is that by an insane stroke of luck, Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon, all updated their anti-circumvention protocols (despite the fact that they all use WideVine, so AGAIN, it makes more sense that the keys were using were revoked. And why they still work on other services like D+ is that these streaming services have not yet revoked these keys.)

Can you explain to a total cretin like me, then, why you come here other than to troll?

I'm sincerely not trolling, just trying to get you people to understand that you are being lied to. Just read these conversations, RedFox 1 is so reluctant to answer any question I have because he can't. INSTEAD I'M JUST FOOLISH! Very professional for a mod.

You seem so passive agressive lately. What happened to you? If you can't deal with the pressure you should step down and let others deal with these problems.
I am doing just fine, I feel fine and I have faith that this will be over, it was a surprise. Passive-aggressive, I think not bro.

Kid? I'm 31, and have extensive experience with circumventing DRM myself, I'm a computer scientist. So have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about.

And don't call me vain or arrogant, I was the only one on this page trying to explain what is clearly against what the status-quo wants to hear.

Sort of a leap in logic there. Simply asking for honestly, then the logical next step is a class-action lawsuit? I've been on their side since CloneCD in 1999.

And about the lifetime guarentee, were you there in beta? When the final product was released they DID tout a Lifetime Guarantee, but being dishonest about what the situation behind AS not working leads me to believe that I can't trust these people I've put my faith it.

Ugh. What a cross you are to bear. I'm more than twice your age, so yeah...kid.
I don't give a wet fart how long you've been here. It appears you've worn out your welcome judging by the others' comments.
/thread

Dude exhibits more patience and polish while dealing with the internet at large than I have seen before. He very slightly defends himself once and gets accused of being "passively aggressive". Please.

I'm sincerely not trolling, just trying to get you people to understand that you are being lied to. Just read these conversations, RedFox 1 is so reluctant to answer any question I have because he can't. INSTEAD I'M JUST FOOLISH! Very professional for a mod.

Where's the lie?

This thread is going off the rails. Making accusations that redfox is lying without providing a shred of evidence is a bit much. You claim to "know things" but you have no idea what redfox is doing behind the curtains. And the entitlement attitude that you somehow can demand answers is a bit much. It's enough already. Redfox is working on the issues and that's all there is to it. Other than fixing the problem, which is what they're doing, they don't owe you or anyone else a damn thing no matter how much you stomp your feet.

Everyone take a deep breath and a step back. I won't ask again. I will have zero problem locking this thread if it keeps going.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Because that's what he does best. Troll. A few more of his foolish posts and I will put a stop to it. He says he is 31 but he posts like a spoiled child.

Me trying to get a service to be transparent when they are clearly lying about their story to someone who has been around the WEB-DL block 10,000 times is foolish or trolling? That's silly,

Ugh. What a cross you are to bear. I'm more than twice your age, so yeah...kid.
I don't give a wet fart how long you've been here. It appears you've worn out your welcome judging by the others' comments.
/thread

Oh well, I guess that's it. radiah "/threaded" it. Drat! Foiled again! Kid? Is that supposed to make me feel bad? XD. I'm less than twice your age, so you... fogie. Yeah, I can be patronising too, not just limited to your demographic.

I simply can't understand why everyone here blindly follows what they're told. We were all born with the skill of critical thinking. If you go over what I have said logically, you would see I started off by pointing out that the story being given is a farce. At this point I don't care. Just blindly follow RedFox 1 and his stories about why things are the way they are instead of trying to make sense of the information I've put out there that can be verified with a little research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back