• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Are they going to Credit us for all of the days the Program didn't work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara tono

by Credit us i mean extend out license expire date ?

Wrong section and very unlikely. They don't credit for when there's a new DVD or BD protection either where the program needs an update to work with new DRM protections.

And why should they? It's not their fault that the program is not working properly at the moment.

We all know what kind of program it is and hope that the devs win the pursuit-evasion game between the providers and RF. And they do a pretty good job in my opinion :sneaky:

by Credit us i mean extend out license expire date ?
Really? Maybe they should increase the size of the token bucket so you don't lose any while you are unable to feverishly download?

More seriously, if you bought a lifetime license, you wouldn't be looking (and worrying) about the end date on the horizon. Much less stressful.

My guess would be no. The developers are doing the best they can, You can get over 1000 downloads a month.

Sure, I could understand wanting a credit if the entire app was down. But it's only a couple providers. Others are still working. You can't download form Netflix or Hulu at the moment, but you can from Amazon, Disney+, and HBO Max (at least I can today - Currently doing so with these three at the moment).

I think that the rub would be for those who are paying monthly for those providers and not being able to download from them while, potentially losing tokens.

I'm not complaining either way at all but just shedding a different thought on the issue.. :cautious:

Sure, I could understand wanting a credit if the entire app was down. But it's only a couple providers. Others are still working. You can't download form Netflix or Hulu at the moment, but you can from Amazon, Disney+, and HBO Max (at least I can today - Currently doing so with these three at the moment).

HBO does not work for me as of now.

HBO does not work for me as of now.

What do you mean by "does not work"? Logon issue? Download issue? If this is a new issue not already reported then maybe create a new thread topic and post your log file?
Some people had HM logon issues with specific AS versions before the DRM thing started. I just kicked off a download on HM from AS+ 1.2.6.2 and it's downloading. I guess it's possible they could be rolling out some changes by region or for specific content. DRM issues normally do not affect the ability to login and see available content, but will affect the actual download.

I think that the rub would be for those who are paying monthly for those providers and not being able to download from them while, potentially losing tokens.

At least they can access the content online via the standard streaming ability ;) so time to wait and watch either online or already downloaded content offline :rockingchair:

Even if they did offer refunds or extensions why would you want it? The license pays for itself after a day or two of downloading rent-able content, and developers don't fix never ending issues for free.

Even if they did offer refunds or extensions why would you want it? The license pays for itself after a day or two of downloading rent-able content, and developers don't fix never ending issues for free.
I couldn't have said it better myself. But in retrospect, I do feel bad about what is happening even if it's not AS fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back