• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Pro licensing model

They all had a Pro version, didn't they? :whistle: My mind is very old, at least I know Windows did LOL
Yes they did and I always opted for it even though it was never worth the money unlike what I am expecting from what should really be called AnyStream MAGNUM!

Yes they did and I always opted for it even though it was never worth the money unlike what I am expecting from what should really be called AnyStream MAGNUM!
Well, then you are in for a big surprise. Having something special to look forward to is what makes life worth living. Some people are always forward-looking and some people get left in the dust. That's life. ;) Glad you are onboard.

As far as you thinking the plan is fair for everyone, It is hard for some users to see that perspective when early adopters end up paying more for the product than Johnny who just wandered into the room.
This is not happening - if anything, early adopters if they DO NOT take advantage of the initial discount will end up paying the same as the Johnny come lately.

Okay, i think i get it :) 109 euro for the basic version (lifetime), and 50 euro more for the pro version, so the full amount will be 159 euro's. Is that right?

I dont mind paying 50 euro more, to get everything.

You guys are doing a great job ;-)

Okay, i think i get it :) 109 euro for the basic version (lifetime), and 50 euro more for the pro version, so the full amount will be 159 euro's. Is that right?

I dont mind paying 50 euro more, to get everything.

You guys are doing a great job ;-)
Nope, If you bought the basic and only version up until this point, you will get a 40% discount for the first 4 weeks of the Pro version after release only, the price is 60 euros to upgrade, - a 40% discount is 36 Euros. So if you want to update from the basic to the Pro, assuming you already have the Basic it will cost you 36 Euros for the first 4 weeks, after that 60 Euros to update.

I am probably wrong but my understanding of the pricing structure proposed was that renewable subscriptions would pay 50 euros extra for the Pro edition and lifetime license holders would if they did not qualify for the discount would pay an extra 60 euros if they choose to upgrade.

So the real question is : what is the process to upgrade? Are the forms up yet?

Jep, i already have the basic, bought that a year ago :) So only 36 euro more, that is great ;-) and 60 euro, if i am to slow :)
You have it now. The actual price is 60 euros to upgrade, take 40% off and you now get 36 Euros to upgrade to Pro. Its more than fair (IMPO)

You have it now. The actual price is 60 euros to upgrade, take 40% off and you now get 36 Euros to upgrade to Pro. Its more than fair (IMPO)

That $42 American. Is that fair? I would say yes so long as there are not more charges down the line which I personally do not expect.

That $42 American. Is that fair? I would say yes so long as there are not more charges down the line which I personally do not expect.
Well then maybe you will be nicely surprised, or NOT, we will just have to wait and see as the whole family of AnyStream supporters.

Well then maybe you will be nicely surprised, or NOT, we will just have to wait and see as the whole family of AnyStream supporters.

Sorry, I phrased that incorrectly. By "changes" I meant additional price increases/charges.

I just purchased the lifetime version of anystream with the intention on upgrading to the pro version as soon as it comes out. Hope I made the right decision instead of waiting for the pro to come out.

Do you guys know when the upgrade will be available?
Also, did I do the right thing? Buying it now at 109 euros just and upgrade soon when it comes out?

Thanks and keep up the good work!
Looking forward to have hbo europe soon :)

Last edited:
Back