• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyStream Pro licensing model

Since I never heard anything about it it is probably an error or an upcoming product, where I would guess that it is the same thing to AnyStream like AnyDVD HD is to AnyDVD, like more features or a better resolution support for some providers (D+ 1080, Amz 4K (of course only pure speculation))
Maybe this is the result of the previous question if you would pay for more providers in the one thread.

Dare we dream of unlimited downloads, because others are starting to out perform anystream.

I disagree that the number of downloads is a measure of performance.

If you overfish that pond, the pond will be empty of fish for everyone.
Clearly you have never previewed or designed a performance evaluation.

It is more like a strip club, no one gets in for free. You pay to look but not to touch. Well maybe a little touchy if you pay a little more. Then there is the champagne room, where if you can bring the monsoon, It can become very touchy touchy.

I guess you will all have to wait and see. No one has been notified about anything like this. My guess is you will pay for extra providers like every other program, but that just my opinion. It is not something anyone told me.

Actally it is on the main page. I just tried myself and if you hit the renewal button this shows up. You can try yourself....

Since I never heard anything about it it is probably an error or an upcoming product, where I would guess that it is the same thing to AnyStream like AnyDVD HD is to AnyDVD, like more features or a better resolution support for some providers (D+ 1080, Amz 4K (of course only pure speculation))
Maybe this is the result of the previous question if you would pay for more providers in the one thread.
Its a good guess, but I cannot say whether its true or not.

Actally it is on the main page. I just tried myself and if you hit the renewal button this shows up. You can try yourself....
I saw it , you read my message before I actually laid eyes on it. So i deleted that message.

I am closing this thread until I have an answer to give you. Please, everyone, calm down, you cannot even buy it yet. I just tried. I have contacted the main people in charge and they should be able to straighten this out.
PLEASE DO NOT START ANOTHER THREAD. IT WILL BE DELETED

Last edited:
Our developers are working hard to keep AnyStream working, adding new feature and - last not least - adding more streaming providers. Adding a provider is not as trivial as it sounds, it needs a lot of work and we will not be able to add them without any charge - there is no free lunch in the city.
Charging separately for each streaming provider would be an option, but at the end this will be too complicated for our customers and uncomfortable when they switch providers frequently.
Our intention is to keep it simple with a "basic" version of AnyStream that covers the already available 3 global services Amazon/Netflix/Disney and a "Pro" version that includes all streaming providers beyond A/N/D.
Pro will cost 50 EUR on top (no matter if 1y or lifetime), upgrade will be 60 EUR (for sure with a nice discount in introductory phase).

Feel free to blame us for being greedy, feedback welcome.

So hulu will be Pro once the next stable release is out i assume? I don't use it myself, but there are users in tbe AS section that do :) I'm guessing they'll loose access without upgrading.

@Ivan I'm sorry to tell you this, but shouldn't the upgrade be cheaper?

Greedy? Bought AnyStream this week and hope for the nice introductory discount :thankyou:

Btw: Is it only new providers, which make the difference or also features like muli-language support, 4k and whatever one can imagine ...

If people look and shop around for quality programs, they will see that The Anystream project is not greedy, The project just needs to cover basic costs of the best developers, the best support, and discounts for our already faithful customer base.

I'll gladly pay to get additional services, but it's a little crappy to lose Hulu for those that don't.

@Ivan I'm sorry to tell you this, but shouldn't the upgrade be cheaper?
No, it actually should be more, but The Redfox project like I said above, has the best support and programming on the planet in this category of programs. Be my guest, price other programs and you will see a stark difference in price for a quality program ( I really don't know of any that can compare, but people are certainly able to make their own decisions. Actually , we are cheaper and not by a little. It would very unprofessional of me to post actual pricing differences, but those who upgrade will see for themselves.

Last edited:
@RedFox 1 I think compared to the new license see: new license 60 euros upgrade 50 euros I am very happy to buy the product :)

Back