• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion AnyStream Download Limit Raised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
from https://www.redfox.bz/anystream.html#fairuse

A valid AnyStream license is limited to approximately 280 downloads per week to avoid being blocked by your streaming provider.
You have a quota of 100 downloads. Whenever some of it is used up, it will refill at a rate of 1 download every 36 minutes. This amounts to an average of 280 downloads per week.

Some AnyStream users already noticed that we "tweaked" the download limits.

We changed the quota from 100 to 500 downloads and the refill from 1 download every 36 minutes to 1 download every ~15 minutes.

Please note: this limit raise is temporary only for the month of November 2022.

Take it as a pre-christmas gift for you and a stress test for our system...

Have fun!
:dance:

Last edited:
So it will end at 30.11.? Because since P+ will not launch before 08.12., it sounds like I will not be able to use it.
No issue though, as it will then take-- (Interruption because Ivan posted in that moment)

before raising it permanently
Oh, so it is just like a beta to see if it will work and then you decide if it can be released.

That's why we want to test it before raising it permanently.

Skiing in the mountains.
you will enjoy your skis :) and thank you :) otherwise, the question was asked more about whether you would organize a gift for REDFOX users directly at the auction :) otherwise, thank you very much to the whole team for their work :)

Some AnyStream users already noticed that we "tweaked" the download limits.

We changed the quota from 100 to 500 downloads and the refill from 1 download every 36 minutes to 1 download every ~15 minutes.

Take it as a pre-christmas gift for you and a stress test for our system...

Have fun!
:dance:
awesome thanks :)

So it will end at 30.11.? Because since P+ will not launch before 08.12., it sounds like I will not be able to use it.
No issue though, as it will then take-- (Interruption because Ivan posted in that moment)

Oh, so it is just like a beta to see if it will work and then you decide if it can be released.

You didn't understand. It's a stress test for the server infrastructure etc. if the raised traffic can be handled. Furthermore if this added traffic leads to more and higher frequency countermeasures by the providers.

That's why we want to test it before raising it permanently.

Skiing in the mountains.
...and leading Santa the way to Christmas customers with Rudolph the Red Nose reindeer on the sleigh ...:)

Thank you Redfox for listening to the community. I know I said that already but in today's world that grows increasingly rare.

wow, thank you. I thought the software was broken lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back