• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion AnyStream Download Limit Raised

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was stated as a trial for November. It is now December 1 - what are the thoughts of keeping this permanent? I will say that I took advantage of it on several multi-year television shows. It really was a great opportunity and hope to see it continue. Thank you!

This really was a great surprise. I truly am appreciative of that feature you implemented (whether be temp or permanent). It was super convenient even though I never ran down the tokens all the way, I was able to complete an entire series without having to come back another day after refills. Very convenient and much appreciated! Thanks again team RF!

I hope this will continue at least for December because Paramount+ will start in 8 days in my country :sneaky:

I have used the additional tokens in the same way others have mentioned where I was able to snag a few series I was hovering around but stayed away from.

If we cannot stay with 500 (and I fully understand if we cannot) I think it would be fun and helpful to have "token holidays" a couple times a year.

Just my 2 cents on that.

I will say that I took advantage of it on several multi-year television shows. It really was a great opportunity and hope to see it continue. Thank you!

Same here!

Stargate, Stargate Universe, The Flash, Supergirl, Mission Impossible (original series),
etc...

A great boon to be able to add these long-running series into my AS collection. :p

T

We did it to stress test our systems, and although it's not up to me how long it will last, I am sure the decision will be the right one. Many factors to take into consideration. I am sure I do not have to explain that.:)

Loving anystream especially Hbo Max full 1080p and 4k

Same Here!

The 500 token limit, whether temporary or permanent was very timely because of HBO Max 1080p and trying to get ton's of updates to 1080p done before 12/6 DRM Chrome changes that are of unknown effect (?).

Thanks! :dance:

I hit HBO Max *hard* (after upgrading to commercial free) in the past week due to 1080p and backlog of shows that I previously got at 720p.

1. I also spent a few days & sorted all my movies by dimensions using detail and cut all with 720p or below to their own directory, then...

2. Used JustWatch & Reelgood to find tons of them in updated 1080p - majority of 'em where on Amazon, but a lot on HBO Max, some on other services.

3. Downloaded all that I found in 1080p (few hundred) in last several days.

4. Copied to online disks & backup offline disks.

5. Those left will be reviewed for enhancing/upscaling (Topaz) based on whether they were "favorites" or stuff "worthy" of doing that on.

6. Grabbing about 50 today being first of month & movies I didn't have.

Mike

Same Here!

The 500 token limit, whether temporary or permanent was very timely because of HBO Max 1080p and trying to get ton's of updates to 1080p done before 12/6 DRM Chrome changes that are of unknown effect (?).

Thanks! :dance:

I hit HBO Max *hard* (after upgrading to commercial free) in the past week due to 1080p and backlog of shows that I previously got at 720p.

1. I also spent a few days & sorted all my movies by dimensions using detail and cut all with 720p or below to their own directory, then...

2. Used JustWatch & Reelgood to find tons of them in updated 1080p - majority of 'em where on Amazon, but a lot on HBO Max, some on other services.

3. Downloaded all that I found in 1080p (few hundred) in last several days.

4. Copied to online disks & backup offline disks.

5. Those left will be reviewed for enhancing/upscaling (Topaz) based on whether they were "favorites" or stuff "worthy" of doing that on.

6. Grabbing about 50 today being first of month & movies I didn't have.

Mike
Enjoy the program Mike, its makes me happy.:)

Some AnyStream users already noticed that we "tweaked" the download limits.

We changed the quota from 100 to 500 downloads and the refill from 1 download every 36 minutes to 1 download every ~15 minutes.

Please note: this limit raise is temporary only for the month of November 2022.

Take it as a pre-christmas gift for you and a stress test for our system...

Have fun!
:dance:
Thank you!!

Just checking back in. I have more than 200 downloads available, but the refill rate appears to have slowed, so I'm guessing that the maximum number of downloads has been increased but refill refresh rate went back to pre-November levels. Can anyone confirm that?

Again, thank you for the November gift!

Just checking back in. I have more than 200 downloads available, but the refill rate appears to have slowed, so I'm guessing that the maximum number of downloads has been increased but refill refresh rate went back to pre-November levels. Can anyone confirm that?

Take advantage of it. ;)

My refresh rate is still 14:24 rather than 36:00. When you hit zero a timer appears.

We changed the quota from 100 to 500 downloads and the refill from 1 download every 36 minutes to 1 download every ~15 minutes.
Please note: this limit raise is temporary only for the month of November 2022.

We didn't touch the parameters, "extended" download and refresh rate is still active.

Relax and don't forget to watch the entertainment you downloaded...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back