• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Discussion AnyStream Download Limit Raised

Status
Not open for further replies.
o_O?? What!? No love for Sanford and Son????? (I mean Redd Foxx and all) :giggle:
“I’m 65. People say I look 55. I feel 45. I’d settle for 35 and you make me feel 25.”

- Fred Sanford.

“Speaking of facing up to this mess, who messed up this face.”

- Fred Sanford.

“If you see the handwriting on the wall, you’re in the toilet.”

- Fred Sanford.
Redd Foxx was awesome:)
Hows that for love?

“I’m 65. People say I look 55. I feel 45. I’d settle for 35 and you make me feel 25.”

- Fred Sanford.

- Fred Sanford.

- Fred Sanford.
Hows that for love?

The sad things is none of the spin-offs from that show are available on disc or for streaming.

- Fred Sanford.

- Fred Sanford.

- Fred Sanford.
Hows that for love?

"This is the big one! I'm comin' Elizabeth!"

The sad things is none of the spin-offs from that show are available on disc or for streaming.

"That's not my job, man."

I did some research and found all but two episodes of the three spinoffs.

Tubi, Crackle, and Plex have all but 1x03 - "Merry Birthday, Happy Xmas" of Grady (1975), and the missing episode can be found on YouTube. (Note that the order of the episodes is incorrect on all three sites and that a few episode titles are changed.)

The first six episodes of Sanford Arms (1977) still exist and are floating around out there. The official Sanford and Son YouTube channel recently uploaded some clips from Sanford Arms, which suggests we may see an official release of the surviving episodes, but the last two have been lost and probably no longer exist.

Amazon Prime US has some and Tubi has all episodes of Sanford (1980-1981).

Also, Amazon UK's BritBox has the full series (including both Christmas specials as well as both films) of Steptoe and Son (1962-1965, 1970-1974), the British series which inspired Sanford and Son. The series and films are also on DVD and the films are also on Blu-ray.

Here's to getting the old-timer series... All in the Family, Mary Tyler Moore, I Love Lucy... now just gotta find Maude and Rhoda and Lou Grant...
thank you!

I did a bit more research...

Shout! Factory released every episode of Maude, Rhoda, and Lou Grant on DVD as individual season sets, and also released a complete series set of Maude.

The fifth season DVD set of Rhoda includes the pilot for the unproduced animated spinoff series Carlton Your Doorman as a bonus.

Tubi has the first two seasons of Maude free and Roku has the first three with a subscription.

Some of Rhoda's first season episodes are missing scenes on DVD, some of which may be present on the VHS releases.

Now I can download 2 shows instead of half a show at a time.

Wow! Thanks! I thought it was a glitch and came to the forum to mention it. This accelerated my downloading of all 1,225 episodes of Dark Shadows (around 360GB for about 400 hours of content). Amazingly, all but 28 episodes' master tapes survived to be digitized and kinescopes were found for all but one of the missing masters. Fan-recorded audio was combined with stills and video from other episodes and narration by one of the stars to recreate the lost episode.

Curiously, all but nine episodes are on Freevee; seven are free only with Prime, and two require a $2 purchase, all from the third collection of "The Beginning"—even though they're all completely free on Tubi.

Hi. Haven’t thought about the show in years. Are all 1,225 episodes on one AnyStream supported provider?

Hi. Haven’t thought about the show in years. Are all 1,225 episodes on one AnyStream supported provider?

Yes, they're all on Amazon. The early episodes from before the show introduced the supernatural are here, and all the rest are here. As I mentioned above, all except nine episodes from the third collection of the early episodes are free through Freevee, and of the remaining, seven of nine are free to Prime subscribers, and the remaining two are $2 each, but they're free on Tubi, so you could grab those two with a free trial of another program and download the rest from Amazon with AnyStream Plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back