• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woke up today and immidiatelly started reading up on new RedFox forum.
Suddenly I saw this download button top right corner!
Downloaded, speedy as ever, installed, also speedy as ever, and violá!
New version, my license still working!
Endorphins rushing... :love:
I'm so impressed right now by the team behind this.
So how do I contribute, I wanna make a donation for this awesome release!
Thank you and best regards.

autodidact

This is so asskicking awesome. :p
You're really woth a lifetime beer flat donation.
Many thanks and keep going.

Maximum respect!!! Thanks for never quitting, keep fighting the good fight.

@James

Hi mate, I've inserted again the original bd disc of Peanuts 3D and it works like a charm. Decrypted as fast as the light speed. (y)

God bless redfox

Here's my first log file, movie is "Room"
The disc is working now, although it didn't at first, RedFox just sat there and scanned the disc and none of the playlists would work in MPC-HC
The other interesting thing is that the AACS version is "57" just like on the UHD disc from here.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/the-martian-uhd-blu-ray-united-states.68291/

Since the AACS version is the same as what's on the UHD disc in the link, does that mean that they will work now ?
I have no way of testing yet as I have no drive, but I did order one from Amazon.com and hopefully it will be the correct one with the right SVC code.
I'll post a log file of Chappie, if it is.
Thanks !

EDIT:
Sorry, I forgot to start a new thread when posting log files.
See here.
https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/movie-room.68394/

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_D_ROOM.ziplog
    875.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I've just woken up to the fact there is a new version to download! That was quick, "The quick RED fox jumps over the lazy dog's back" in this case. Not quite all the letters of the alphabet now.

Worked a treat for me, although haven't tried a newer title yet, installed and worked great as per previous versions.

Well done, RedFox-Team!

To cite Elton John:

*I'm always gonna be there running over the rock
Yes, I am the fox, a fascinating cross
Of sharp as a whip and tough as an ox
Yes, I am the fox"
(Elton John: The Fox)

This is great news! Thank you. It's like being reunited with an old friend again. Keep up the great work.

Hi All and Hello REDFOX!,

I have a lifetime serial license since i can't even remember...i was shocked to learn that Slysoft had closed its doors due to
those ********* nasty people from the groping entertainment industry but iám glad that Redfox is here and that members
of the AnyDVD HD developement team are talking about a restart of Anydvd...i'll buy a new lisence in no time because
this program has been and IS the best there is!

KEEP ON GOING GUYS!!

One always happy Customer of Anydvd!

Cheers,

Hey Tom, couls you guys possibly add the GameJackal binaries as well on the DL link?? Maybe you could still sell this, with minimum maintenance.

Voilà: https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

We didn't put any GameJackal binaries, since we have absolutely have no contact to the developer, GJ might not be maintained anymore.

I had faith. I just knew you guys wouldn't let me down. Keep up the good work Slysoft. (Hmmmmm Redfox.):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way...
GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Upgraded to this version with no problem - LTL information held - thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back