• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason you see nothing about current license holders is because nothing has yet been decided about them by the new company. We will find out shortly after they, as a new company, make the final decision. Until that point, even the employees of the company themselves do not know.

Ok. I made a previous comment as to my feelings on how us lifetime license customers should be honored, but I have been thinking about startup costs from the conversion from Slysoft to Redfox. I have come to an understanding that funds will be needed to get things up and running properly, so my solution to making all previous lifetime license holders happy would be to either honor their license totally or give the previous lifetime license holders a reasonable discount to keep their lifetime license active. I'd be happy with that and I'm sure others would be also.

Fantastic, I have been using this for years and was almost lost when I went to update, Thank you for making my year! :D:D:D:D:D:D

"with little more to start with than existing code"

Do not underestimate this! It's the whole business base. So they are not starting from nothing.

Please don't selectively edit my words. What I wrote was "with little more to start with than existing code, databases, and customer lists, and apparently little to no funding".
I don't see any holes in that evaluation.

I think it would make everyone happy to contribute but I also would hesitate buying any kind of permanent expensive license given what happened last time (unless it is discounted since I was a former licensee). Otherwise I will do just enough to keep it active yearly because "it might go away" again. Never know....I love using the product for my home media and have no problem contributing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back