• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movie "Room"

Jeff R 1

Here's my first log file, movie is "Room"
The disc is working now, although it didn't at first, RedFox just sat there and scanned the disc and none of the playlists would work in MPC-HC
The other interesting thing is that the AACS version is "57" just like on the UHD disc from here.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/the-martian-uhd-blu-ray-united-states.68291/

Since the AACS version is the same as what's on the UHD disc in the link, does that mean that they will work now ?
I have no way of testing yet as I have no drive, but I did order one from Amazon.com and hopefully it will be the correct one with the right SVC code.
I'll post a log file of Chappie, if it is.
Thanks !

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.1_Info_D_ROOM.ziplog
    875.7 KB · Views: 6
Here's my first log file, movie is "Room"
The disc is working now, although it didn't at first, RedFox just sat there and scanned the disc and none of the playlists would work in MPC-HC
The other interesting thing is that the AACS version is "57" just like on the UHD disc from here.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/the-martian-uhd-blu-ray-united-states.68291/

Since the AACS version is the same as what's on the UHD disc in the link, does that mean that they will work now ?
I have no way of testing yet as I have no drive, but I did order one from Amazon.com and hopefully it will be the correct one with the right SVC code.
I'll post a log file of Chappie, if it is.
Thanks !

The problems at first may be due to work in progress on the servers.
And no, the UHD disc will not work.

Well as many others have said, I would gladly pay for another life time license or a monthly/yearly subscription.
As it stands, paying 600.00$ Canadian dollars is a bit much for the Samsung player _ I would pay maybe 3 or 400, but I would rather give some of that to RedFox; or even all of it.
I can't do anything with the Samsung, eg no MadVR, no FI.
As it stands right now, UHD is aimed at the videophile market and we want to be able to tweak things.
The guy behind the counter at Best Buy thought an up-converting player would work.
I asked him, "how can you work here and not know about what player will work with these UHD discs"
His answer, "I'm just at the customer service desk, so the technical stuff isn't my business".

Here's hoping. :)

Back