• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
https://forum.redfox.bz/download/

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
  • AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
  • This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.
  • This version can access the new RedFox Online Protection Database
  • This version will only work, if already own a valid AnyDVD license
  • For compatibility with 3rd party programs, AnyDVD will still use "SlySoft" for directories and registry paths
  • It will replace an existing SlySoft AnyDVD installation
  • New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

The fox is not completely back yet, but on it's way...

leave it in place for now :). I asked that question in the GD section and am currently awaiting response. But i'm assuming it will be ok to remove.

THE FOX LIVES

U.N.B.E.L.I.E.V.A.B.L.E !!!!!!

You guys are the best, where can i re-buy my license / donate ?

Totaly happy now! (and wifey too, because thats the first smile from hubby for over a week !!!)

Thank you very,very, very much.

It means the world to me not giving up my beloved hobby.....

@35mm i don't think a purchasing system is in place yet since the main redfox url can't be accessed yet :) Pretty sure the intent for the moment was to get back into a "normal" operating mode with working OPD access

Will you keep everyone updated from old slysoft data or will we get info. from forum

@35mm i don't think a purchasing system is in place yet since the main redfox url can't be accessed yet :) Pretty sure the intent for the moment was to get back into a "normal" operating mode with working OPD access

The minute I can donate or rebuy i will !!! Sounds stupid, but last week was hell for me..... at the job and the breakdown of slysoft. It´s like having an old friend back... it´s stupid but for me today`s the best day for avery long time...

Redfox team. You are simply amazing.

The Peanuts Movie 2D finally decrypted, while the 3D (ITA) doesn't. May I attach a log ? :D

Will you keep everyone updated from old slysoft data or will we get info. from forum
As soon as we are up and running and the project "CYA" is in place, we try to inform all forum members and most of old SlySOft customers by email

This is just gr8. Thnx. :)

Sent from my SM-G925F via Tapatalk

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.1, BDPHash.bin 15-08-10)
HL-DT-ST BD-REBE14NU40 1.01 N005905K97E9H85420
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 23985248 sectors (46846 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: THE_PHANTOM_MENACE
Media is AACS protected!
Media is BD+ protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 20
Using local database!
Removed AACS copy protection!
Removed BD+ copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Removed UOPs!

I was looking @ the forums and I saw the download link I freaked out tyvm tom what a nice surprise to my day sir (y):whistle::D:rolleyes:o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back