• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 7.6.9.1 Released

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big thanks out to the whole RedFox Team. Your all fantastic and have done a great job, your hard work is much appreciated by us all.(y)

Thank you all for getting an interim build of Redfox out long live the Fox.(y)(y)

After suffering for a week in a state of total depression, I am happy...happy...happy!! Kudos to all Redfox team members! Thanks!!!!!!!

I'm not dead yet....I want to go for a walk. MUAHAHAHA. Excellent work, ex-slysoft team. ;)

Mad respect for the whole team! allowing us to continue exercising our rights to backup OUR OWN DISCS!! Concepts the MPAA and AACS don't understand!!

Unbelievable! You are crazy guys!! :ROFLMAO:Thank you so much!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)
I love you all!!

AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!

Hey Tom, couls you guys possibly add the GameJackal binaries as well on the DL link?? Maybe you could still sell this, with minimum maintenance.

Unbelievable! You are crazy guys!! :ROFLMAO:Thank you so much!!!(y)(y)(y)(y)
I love you all!!
7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
- AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
- This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue
to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.

Ich bin sprachlos! Letzte Woche wollte ich mir noch den Affen kaufen und meine Frau (hat sonst hier noch weniger Ahnung) meinte: Warte ab! Mal wieder :) hat sie recht behalten!
Vielen Dank, auch wenn ich die Software nur wenig nutze, ich würde noch einmal bezahlen um dem Team meinen Respekt zu erweisen.
Grüßle Oli

PS: Macht weiter so!!!

7.6.9.1 2016 03 01
- AnyDVD reborn! SlySoft is dead, long live RedFox!
- This is an intermediate release, so old customers can continue
to use their existing AnyDVD license to watch their discs.

Ich bin sprachlos! Letzte Woche wollte ich mir noch den Affen kaufen und meine Frau (hat sonst hier noch weniger Ahnung) meinte: Warte ab! Mal wieder :) hat sie recht behalten!
Vielen Dank, auch wenn ich die Software nur wenig nutze, ich würde noch einmal bezahlen um dem Team meinen Respekt zu erweisen.
Grüßle Oli

PS: Macht weiter so!!!
Ich warte generell ab, aber ich habe schon befürchtet das ich mir als "Onythefly" Decrypter Fab kaufen muss... Was aber eigentlich auch nichts bringen würde, denn die kopieren ja mehr oder weniger nur. Erst wenn AnyDVD eine Funktion hat, hat sie der Affe auch. AnyDVD ist und bleibt der beste und es war abzusehen dass es weitergehen wird. Ich bin echt froh :)

Ich warte generell ab, aber ich habe schon befürchtet das ich mir als "Onythefly" Decrypter Fab kaufen muss... Was aber eigentlich auch nichts bringen würde, denn die kopieren ja mehr oder weniger nur. Erst wenn AnyDVD eine Funktion hat, hat sie der Affe auch. AnyDVD ist und bleibt der beste und es war abzusehen dass es weitergehen wird. Ich bin echt froh :)
Ja Moonie,
du/ihr habt ja Recht. Wollte ich nur nochmals zugeben!! Passt nicht zum Thread aber ich bin einfach ungeduldig. Asche auf mein Haupt! Natürlich bleibe ich dem Roten Fuchs treu! Jetzt erst recht! Das mit den weiterlaufenden Lizenzen ist ein guter Schachzug. Zuerst wieder zeigen was die Programmierer "drauf haben". Aber wie schon gesagt. Trotz "Lebenslanger Lizenz" bin ich auch wieder dabei eine neue zu kaufen, ich habe lange davon profitiert.

To cite Will Ferrell here: "Well, that escalated quickly!" ;-)

You guys really rock. I've instantly installed the new version, and will do a test this evening. Now, as soon as you get up your new subscription model, I'm willing to do my part in terms of paying.

Thank you Tom, and also all the team involved on this current "free and volunteer" work / release, to allow support for users of this unique tool to still perform a backup of our original and most recent titles, either DVD or BluRay titles.

I will also support and buy any license (always lifetime!) that may be necessary, to continue to support this project.

Best regards.

Being a Lifetime member, It felt like a death in the family seeing the Slysoft closure message recently. It was a fantastic feeling seeing the resurrection, well done to all concerned, thankyou.
I downloaded 7.6.9.1 but unfortunately had an end message saying that i needed a licence. I am more than happy to re-licence to continue to support your work so look forward to seeing facility to do so.
Thank you again team (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back