• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.5.2 beta

Great job Sly Dudes and Babes!

Anyone else experiencing a longer time creating the Jumper ISO? It took an hour and a half to two hours for me. Normally see times around 45 minutes.

Imgburn? I just did that last week; I did not time but I 1000% sure that it is 1.5 to 2 hrs.

I did not watch the whole movie from beginning to end, few mins here and there and skip few chapters, but I think I can safely assume I can jump now :p Thanks Slysoft!!!

There is no point in using old version of PowerDVD 3319a anymore.
All BD+ movies that were playable with this version have now been cracked, and future movies have fixed the bug so 3319a wont play them anyway.
Some people still like to play from a folder rather than mounting an ISO and that still works fine in 3319a with nearly every film I've tried. Why pay for the new version 8 if you can still have it working in version 7.3

Because new BD+ variants are a pain in the ass for more than just one movie. ......

I was just picking on all the posts about Jumper and AnyDVD being unsupported and bad service and the like and and and...! Really, the only film that had "real" problems was Jumper, we had 5 billion threads created to cry about it. All the while, James and Sly are working away to make the best ripper/cracker/converter/do-it-all-er out there. And as this great update (and my last quote) show, they're had at work at fixing important things as well!

Thank you! For fixing everything. BTW; all the issues I had in the past posts about DVDs being supported (you know; those adult ones :p) in one version but not later versions have been fixed, again! :clap:

Yea, I agree. People need to relax when new variations of this crap come out. They can't expect a fix in a day and to have the "when when when" questions answered every time someone decides to ask. If they say they're working on it, then, guess what, they're working on it. And no amount of whining or asking is going to make it go any faster. Ah well. At least this round again goes to Slysoft....as always. :)

Yea, I agree. People need to relax when new variations of this crap come out. They can't expect a fix in a day and to have the "when when when" questions answered every time someone decides to ask. If they say they're working on it, then, guess what, they're working on it. And no amount of whining or asking is going to make it go any faster. Ah well. At least this round again goes to Slysoft....as always. :)

And I dare to say, we did it in a timely fashion. The official release date for this disc was June 10th, so you didn't have to wait 10 years or 10 months or 10 weeks or 10 days... just 1 week for the full "glitch free" viewing experience. :D

And I dare to say, we did it in a timely fashion. The official release date for this disc was June 10th, so you didn't have to wait 10 years or 10 months or 10 weeks or 10 days... just 1 week for the full "glitch free" viewing experience. :D

On the other words, you treat us too good before perhaps spoil is a better word :p

On the other words, you treat us too good before perhaps spoil is a better word :p

I just got annoyed with all the Jumper this and Jumper that threads that showed up since the pre-Wednesday. Really, this update fixed other, far more important things than a BRAND new BD+ protection (which isn't to say that fixing BD+ isn't important).

I just got annoyed with all the Jumper this and Jumper that threads that showed up since the pre-Wednesday.

Agreed. Furthermore it's irritating when people are too lazy to read or see the existing threads.

Really, this update fixed other, far more important things than a BRAND new BD+ protection (which isn't to say that fixing BD+ isn't important).

A large amount of people are inherently short-sighted and impatient. They don't care about the big picture. They want something to work right now and everything else be damned. I have little sympathy for such people.

You got no complaints from me. Awesome job, as always. I just never understood the people that somehow think that asking every hour/day/week is somehow going to change the answer from the last time it was answered. I get why people want to have any problems fixed, but, they need to relax. :)

A large amount of people are inherently short-sighted and impatient. They don't care about the big picture. They want something to work right now and everything else be damned. I have little sympathy for such people.

You and me both. Those are the people I'm referring to that seem to have a rather large opinion of themselves. It's almost as though they're saying "Well, because *I'm* asking I EXPECT an answer and it better be the one I want or I'm going to keep asking cause the only thing that matters is MY opinion." I have NO patience for that arrogance at all. When Slysoft says they're working on a problem, guess what....it means they're working on it. Asking repeatedly if there's any new progress when it's COMPLETELY OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH A CLUE is ridiculous and a waste of everyone's time. As I said in the jumper thread:

Q: "Is there any news on XXXXXX?"
A: Do you see a new release at the top of the forum? No? Answer is no.
A: You see a new release at the top of the forum. Does it contain anything about the problem 'XXXXXXX' is having? No? Answer is no.
A: You see a new release at the top of the forum. It contains release notes stating that the problem pertaining to 'XXXXXX' is fixed. Congratulations, you get a yes.

damn who got Samuri fired up . this is what happens when i leave you guys alone for a few days:p but your absolutly right these guys are kicking as with there work and there timing everyone should respect that and leave it alone they will keep us informed. who ever said there are no dumb questions never read some of the posts on this forum

Well, the good thing about being a pessimist is that I didn't expect this to be fixed for 10 years.

I wonder how many more permutations of the "10 year" joke can we make.

You and me both. Those are the people I'm referring to that seem to have a rather large opinion of themselves. It's almost as though they're saying "Well, because *I'm* asking I EXPECT

While I never (or at the most rarely) ask, wouldn't people like myself (there's a few of us who talk off of this form) and some acquaintances be in better positions than jonny shareware version rental cracker only have three days?
Really I paid for AnyDVD 4 TIMES (donations are kind!), Clone and CDM 2x each, Clone CD 3x, and AnyDVD-HD as well!

That's a lot more money than the "I just downloaded the trial and Jumper doesn't work, fix it or I won't buy!" posters! I make suggestions, but the only thing I've ever directly asked for was to fix the MEncoder audio syncup error in CloneDVDMobie (addressed as stated, MEncoder being replaced "soon"), to fix the problems with threaded CSS keys and the log (both fixed in this update), and to transition to Tru64 or AMD64-i386x for Virutal Drive.
:clap:
When issues arrive, I kindly let people know (the bad disc thread, et al) or of new protections. If your impatient enough to want it NOW NOW NOW, I could think of a few interesting things to do with that B***** disc of yours!.

Think and be kind people, you're getting life time updates for what paid next-to-nothing for. The people who have just downloaded the trial PAID NOTHING, et DESERVE NOTHING. You can't get support for a TRIAL! Go to a resturant and tell them you want to taste every dish on the menu and if you find one you like you'll order it. See what they do...!
:policeman:
James, and everyone else; ThankYou. For the best, most rapidly, most commonly supported optical media software out there. :bowdown:
Every one else can |(!$$ ~\| @**

Last edited:
I agree, lostinlodos. It's one thing if someone posts a new thread with a log and says "hey, this isn't working, are you guys aware and working on it?" after looking for a pre-existing thread. That's totally cool and expected. Slysoft is all too happy to provide support for us mere mortals. :D But when the SAME QUESTION gets asked over and over every single day, it gets old. That's all I was saying.

Legit support issues, of course people should be posting those. Those aren't the people I'm talking about. It's the people who can't accept a "They're working on it" answer and demand an exact date of release and hourly updates as to the progress that annoy me.

There will be Blood not working

I m using the latest version of AnydvdHD but cannot get There will be blood to play. It will show the Paramount logo screen and the main menu, but if you select any of the options (setup,extras etc) then the disc stops).I ve attached the log file

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_G_THERE_WILLBE_BLOOD.zip
    137.3 KB · Views: 5
I m using the latest version of AnydvdHD but cannot get There will be blood to play. It will show the Paramount logo screen and the main menu, but if you select any of the options (setup,extras etc) then the disc stops).I ve attached the log file

Does it play without AnyDVD?

While I never (or at the most rarely) ask, wouldn't people like myself (there's a few of us who talk off of this form) and some acquaintances be in better positions than jonny shareware version rental cracker only have three days?
Really I paid for AnyDVD 4 TIMES (donations are kind!), Clone and CDM 2x each, Clone CD 3x, and AnyDVD-HD as well!

That's a lot more money than the "I just downloaded the trial and Jumper doesn't work, fix it or I won't buy!" posters! I make suggestions, but the only thing I've ever directly asked for was to fix the MEncoder audio syncup error in CloneDVDMobie (addressed as stated, MEncoder being replaced "soon"), to fix the problems with threaded CSS keys and the log (both fixed in this update), and to transition to Tru64 or AMD64-i386x for Virutal Drive.
:clap:
When issues arrive, I kindly let people know (the bad disc thread, et al) or of new protections. If your impatient enough to want it NOW NOW NOW, I could think of a few interesting things to do with that B***** disc of yours!.

Think and be kind people, you're getting life time updates for what paid next-to-nothing for. The people who have just downloaded the trial PAID NOTHING, et DESERVE NOTHING. You can't get support for a TRIAL! Go to a resturant and tell them you want to taste every dish on the menu and if you find one you like you'll order it. See what they do...!
:policeman:
James, and everyone else; ThankYou. For the best, most rapidly, most commonly supported optical media software out there. :bowdown:
Every one else can |(!$$ ~\| @**
Hear f%£$**g here":rock:

just watched region a,no probs:rock:

Ok very weird, I tried playing it before and it didn t work so I restarted an it wouldn t play. So now I tried it in my Sony Blu-ray drive, not my LG multi and it worked. Weirder still, when I put the disc back in the LG, it now works. Sorry for bothering you guys.

Last edited:
Back