• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.5.2 beta

Amazing work guys. Thank You Peer for all your hard work. :rock:

AnyDVD 6452 has problems with German John Rambo BD. AnyDVD says the disc is codefree, but the disc is really region B. You cannot play it unless you set PowerDVD to Reg. B even with AnyDVD HD enabled. Otherwise you get a region error. I tried all kinds of AnyDVD region settings it just doesn't work.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_H_JOHN_RAMBO.zip
    92.3 KB · Views: 6
AnyDVD 6452 has problems with German John Rambo BD. AnyDVD says the disc is codefree, but the disc is really region B. You cannot play it unless you set PowerDVD to Reg. B even with AnyDVD HD enabled. Otherwise you get a region error. I tried all kinds of AnyDVD region settings it just doesn't work.

Thanks - easy fix, that'll be handled in the next version.

Liga der... (german Liga of ...) reading failed

I hope is the right thread for problems with protection? I can´t read german "Die Liga der...". blu ray has no damage! First any dvd hd reads the liga and gives it free for copying, I´m starting copying to disc and after 3 minutes it brakes with reading failed. Protection is D-BD SE? (second edition?) Now I takes the beta 6.4.5.2. Same problem.
I did´nt found somthing in the forum about.
Bernd :(

I hope is the right thread for problems with protection? I can´t read german "Die Liga der...". blu ray has no damage! First any dvd hd reads the liga and gives it free for copying, I´m starting copying to disc and after 3 minutes it brakes with reading failed. Protection is D-BD SE? (second edition?) Now I takes the beta 6.4.5.2. Same problem.
I did´nt found somthing in the forum about.
Bernd :(

So far there is no such thing as a protection on Bluray known that will result in read errors. I don't know where that information "D-BD SE" comes from - never heard.
Your drive simply has problems reading that disc. I've noticed some Blurays myself lately that caused rather mild trouble with one of my drives and if you follow the threads here, you'll discover that read errors with blurays are not so uncommon but usually vanish as soon as the discs get tried with a different drive (or the disc gets replaced by the vendor).

So far there is no such thing as a protection on Bluray known that will result in read errors. I don't know where that information "D-BD SE" comes from - never heard.
Your drive simply has problems reading that disc. I've noticed some Blurays myself lately that caused rather mild trouble with one of my drives and if you follow the threads here, you'll discover that read errors with blurays are not so uncommon but usually vanish as soon as the discs get tried with a different drive (or the disc gets replaced by the vendor).

Hi peer, thanks for fast answer. :D

The informations is written on the disc (F2 24426 D-BD SE)

I send it back and let me give another. The last discs with this problems where scratched or dirty and I cleaned and pollished it. This one not.

Thanks
bernd

Back