• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.5.2 beta

not weird just odd

I have had this occur with regular DVD's its like ghost retention of crypto keys once key is broken basic image remains as system echo which then is retrievable.

AnyDVD HD 6.4.5.1 beta cannot process Gangs of New York US Blu-ray

Attachments

• AnyDVD_Info_E_GANGS_OF_NEWYORK.zip
    182.8 KB · Views: 13
Hmmm, I wonder what this means:

Sorry, but trial versions are not allowed to use the update server!

If only there was a clear message there...

Hmmm, I wonder what this means:

If only there was a clear message there...

Ok, not completely familiar with this software, thought you had to wait for full updates for that stuff. Not sure if I am ready to buy yet. I assume the next patch with have built-in support for this disc?

Ok, not completely familiar with this software, thought you had to wait for full updates for that stuff. Not sure if I am ready to buy yet. I assume the next patch with have built-in support for this disc?

That's correct, yes. If you purchase the software, when you get a new disc that's not supported it will contact the server and acquire a key for that disc. Trial users have to wait until the next version is released to get the new keys.

Some weeks that seems to be true. Other times we can go weeks without a new update. :)

if everything is working fine theres really no need for an update i think at the moment were at a good point seeing as the newest BD+ has been cracked and other problems with myself and My Movies has been resolved i think well be alright for a while but dont let me stop you i love a good update

Peer's been doing all the work lately it seems. And you just seem to be hanging out on the beach with rum-punch......hmmmmmmm. ;) GRIN

Back