• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.5.2 beta

Tom

Redfox Team Member
Staff member
http://sandbox.slysoft.com/beta/SetupAnyDVD6452.exe

6.4.5.2 2008 06 25
- New (DVD): Added hooking of the IDvdInfo2::GetDiscID interface for
64-bit applications which use DiscIDs on 64-bit operating systems, e.g.
Windows Vista-64 Media Center, Windows 64-bit Media Player
- Fix: Auto insert notification problem with Daemon Tools under
Windows Vista SP1
- Fix: Uninstall caused other programs using ElbyCDIO (CloneCD, CloneDVD,
Virtual CloneDrive) to stop working under 64-bit operating systems.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Fixed bug in region detection, e.g.
"Live Free or Die Hard", US, Region A
- Fix (DVD): AnyDVD ripper did not repair some mastering errors correctly,
e.g., "Rumble in the Bronx", US, Region 1

6.4.5.0 2008 06 17
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for a new version of the BD+ copy protection, e.g. "Jumper", Region A, US
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for new AACS copy protection, e.g. "Las 13 Rosas", Region B, Spain
  • Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
  • Change (DVD): Improved logging if CSS archive is enabled
  • Change (DVD): Removed size limitation of CSS archive
  • Fix (DVD): Problems repairing DVD structure with some discs, e.g. "Schwere Jungs", Region 2, Germany
  • Fix (DVD): Problems removing ALPHA-DVD protection
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I am home and start jumping now. Thank you guys!!!

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Now go get one of those island drinks you deserve one on us
________
HURT FROM AVANDIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job, guys. I'll play with Jumper when I get home and see if the annoyances (is that better, Peer? :D) are gone now that Slysoft has kicked BD+'s @$$ again. :)

Nicely done! I wonder why they even keep bothering. Bluray is pwned. Live with it.

Very nice job.
I really like that the list of "Movies that might not work properly" disappears that fast. Especially the HD section seems to be very quick at that. (You have to consider that there's lot more DVD than HD releases though.)
Always been a big fan of the nice work that is done here;)

My PC rebooted at the end of making an ISO with imgburn, and when playing the jumper decrypted ISO using 3319a powerdvd, I got a BSOD when clicking through the chapters to test if the ISO was OK.

This may not be completely stablized yet.

My PC rebooted at the end of making an ISO with imgburn, and when playing the jumper decrypted ISO using 3319a powerdvd, I got a BSOD when clicking through the chapters to test if the ISO was OK.

I would trust AnyDVD more than an old version of PowerDVD. ;) I think the parts of your equation to look at do not involve this version of AnyDVD. :)

Maybe your PC is not completely stabilized? ;)

I would trust AnyDVD more than an old version of PowerDVD. ;) I think the parts of your equation to look at do not involve this version of AnyDVD. :)

No one else has reported a reboot at the end of ripping Jumper.

I have to agree with SamuriHL on this one. Try updating to v7.3.4102 and playing Jumper from the mounted ISO.

No one else has reported a reboot at the end of ripping Jumper.

I have to agree with SamuriHL on this one. Try updating to v7.3.4102 and playing Jumper from the mounted ISO.

If the PC rebooted while creating the .iso, it might be unfinished, which will cause problems.
PowerDVD 3319a will not play the original disc, but plays Jumper fine with AnyDVD running. I actually haven't found a single disc which PowerDVD 3319a doesn't play when used together with AnyDVD.

If the PC rebooted while creating the .iso, it might be unfinished, which will cause problems.
PowerDVD 3319a will not play the original disc, but plays Jumper fine with AnyDVD running. I actually haven't found a single disc which PowerDVD 3319a doesn't play when used together with AnyDVD.

That's good to know. Thanks. :)

I finally gave in and installed PDVD7 Ultra on my new system. I won't actually use it, though. I just installed it so I can watch HD-DVDs with PDVD8.

PowerDVD isn't even involved in ripping at all. AnyDVD/Imgburn is. How could powerdvd have caused a reboot at the end?

It couldn't.

PowerDVD isn't even involved in ripping at all. AnyDVD/Imgburn is. How could powerdvd have caused a reboot at the end?

It couldn't.

If you suspect an AnyDVD problem, then disable it while ripping the ISO. If that works, then come back and we'll talk. If that fails, then you either have a bad disc, bad drive, or some other problem. Yes, the disc can be ripped with AnyDVD disabled. Just mount the ISO with AnyDVD enabled after you're finished ripping. This will troubleshoot this issue.

What the heck took you guys so long! We have been asking for this for at least 5 business days. You guys need to get your act together or we will just go find another company to break our DRM for us!

Just freaking kidding! You guys rock! Keep up the good work and go have a beer! You guys deserve a break! Or at least a mini-rest until the next round of BD- comes out. Was that a new record for breaking the encryption? Is it trivial now? Is there anything they can do to make it hard on you guys?

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this fast.

But, well done :)

Back