• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD (HD) 6.4.5.2 beta

JUmper

I cant get Jumper to play without directors talking throughout the movie, with 6.4.5. anyDVD is there a newer version coming out for dvd

jumper problem

Many thanks for the speedy update. We sat down to watch jumper tonight after updating anyhddvd via power dvd 8 ultra. Worked fine this time but then evry 10-15 mins it stutters in a repeat fast loop for about 10 seconds and then continues. After about 3 of these episodes the film and whole pc froze.
I am using xp pro fully up to date and power dvd ultra 8 also fully patched.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Joe:confused:

I cant get Jumper to play without directors talking throughout the movie, with 6.4.5. anyDVD is there a newer version coming out for dvd

A lot of people keep trying to play isolated m2ts files instead of playing a complete BD folder structure.
This usually ends up in it not playing at all or some unwanted audio track being defaulted to, simply because the whole infrastructure of the disc is missing to make the correct adjustments.

Has nothing to do with AnyDVD whatsoever.

Many thanks for the speedy update. We sat down to watch jumper tonight after updating anyhddvd via power dvd 8 ultra. Worked fine this time but then evry 10-15 mins it stutters in a repeat fast loop for about 10 seconds and then continues. After about 3 of these episodes the film and whole pc froze.
I am using xp pro fully up to date and power dvd ultra 8 also fully patched.

from what I hear - PDVD 8 does have problems with some discs, especially if you have an earlier version 8.
AnyDVD handles Jumper perfectly fine now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply.

I have updated my powerdvd 8 with a recently released patch. So it must just disagree with it.

What software player do you recommend?

Joe

If you're just trying to play the m2ts file then you won't be able to get it to play the HD audio, you either need to play back the full disc or remux the video file with a non HD audio track

I back up the full disk and I will check out tonight when I go home. But I won't able to watch the whole movie probably until this weekend the earliest and not to mention we have a NBA final tonight, right :clap:

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html

6.4.5.0 2008 06 17
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for a new version of the BD+ copy protection, e.g. "Jumper", Region A, US
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for new AACS copy protection, e.g. "Las 13 Rosas", Region B, Spain
  • Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
  • Change (DVD): Improved logging if CSS archive is enabled
  • Change (DVD): Removed size limitation of CSS archive
  • Fix (DVD): Problems repairing DVD structure with some discs, e.g. "Schwere Jungs", Region 2, Germany
  • Fix (DVD): Problems removing ALPHA-DVD protection
  • Some minor fixes and improvements

Great job guys!!

Thanks!

I back up the full disk and I will check out tonight when I go home. But I won't able to watch the whole movie probably until this weekend the earliest and not to mention we have a NBA final tonight, right :clap:

I will watch the full disk before the NBA final.

p.s. support Lakers:D

http://www.slysoft.com/download.html
6.4.5.0 2008 06 17
  • New (Blu-ray): Added support for new AACS copy protection, e.g.
  • Change (DVD): Improved CSS key retrieval with some discs
  • Change (DVD): Improved logging if CSS archive is enabled
  • Change (DVD): Removed size limitation of CSS archive
  • Fix (DVD): Problems repairing DVD structure with some discs, e.g.
  • Fix (DVD): Problems removing ALPHA-DVD protection
[/quote]
VERY important stuff!!!! Great job:clap::bowdown:

Why all the fuss over Jumper. It wasn't even that great of a film. I believe I gave it a 6 or 7 in my review when it was in theatres.

Why all the fuss over Jumper. It wasn't even that great of a film. I believe I gave it a 6 or 7 in my review when it was in theatres.

Because new BD+ variants are a pain in the ass for more than just one movie. You can bet all the new movies with BD+ on it coming out will use the same variation. So while I agree, Jumper wasn't spectacular, the protection on it is and definitely needed to be dealt with. Which it has been thanks to the incredibly talented people at Slysoft.

On another note, this particular BD+ variant is ridiculous beyond all belief. The original, playing on HDCP compliant equipment with AnyDVD disabled, shows 3-4 screw-ups during playback. That's using the latest PowerDVD8 1730b build. Pretty pathetic that the protection corrupts the movie. AnyDVD deals with this and allows perfect, flawless playback as always.

Because new BD+ variants are a pain in the ass for more than just one movie. You can bet all the new movies with BD+ on it coming out will use the same variation. So while I agree, Jumper wasn't spectacular, the protection on it is and definitely needed to be dealt with. Which it has been thanks to the incredibly talented people at Slysoft.

On another note, this particular BD+ variant is ridiculous beyond all belief. The original, playing on HDCP compliant equipment with AnyDVD disabled, shows 3-4 screw-ups during playback. That's using the latest PowerDVD8 1730b build. Pretty pathetic that the protection corrupts the movie. AnyDVD deals with this and allows perfect, flawless playback as always.

Well put SamuriHL! :clap:

Worth every $$$

[*]New (Blu-ray): Added support for a new version of the BD+ copy protection, e.g. "Jumper", Region A, US

You guys are f****ing awesome !!!

There is no point in using old version of PowerDVD 3319a anymore.
All BD+ movies that were playable with this version have now been cracked, and future movies have fixed the bug so 3319a wont play them anyway.

Great job Sly Dudes and Babes!

Anyone else experiencing a longer time creating the Jumper ISO? It took an hour and a half to two hours for me. Normally see times around 45 minutes.

Back