• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any word of Jumper yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I was joking..Happy 8)

It'd almost be funny...it it wasn't asked 16 times a day for days on end. :) Remember when they were still working on BD+ initially? That was the epitome of ridiculous.

All those waiting for the release...think of it differently. Slysoft is not going to hold onto it for no reason at all. As soon as they're sure it works, they'll at least public beta the thing. If it's not released yet, there's a reason for it. So be patient and a working release will be available when it's ready for public consumption.

It'd almost be funny...it it wasn't asked 16 times a day for days on end. :) Remember when they were still working on BD+ initially? That was the epitome of ridiculous.

All those waiting for the release...think of it differently. Slysoft is not going to hold onto it for no reason at all. As soon as they're sure it works, they'll at least public beta the thing. If it's not released yet, there's a reason for it. So be patient and a working release will be available when it's ready for public consumption.

Ok it was bad joke, my apologies to form members.
I couldn’t resist making useless post because of reading previous post in same thread with same matter.

Ok it was bad joke, my apologies to form members.
I couldn’t resist making useless post because of reading previous post in same thread with same matter.

Don't worry about it. :) I just don't want our mods to go insane...well, more insane than they already are. :D It's not a big deal, really.

I just did a little QA and watched the whole movie "Jumper" (BD, Region A) using the upcoming AnyDVD version BD+ and AACS / HDCP free, and there were no "glitches" (Peer really loves that word 8) ) whatsoever. Without AnyDVD I spotted at least one "glitch" at roughly 32 minutes runtime. As SamuriHL said, there may be more.

It is hilarious that our BD+ implementation works better than the one from Cyberlink. :D

Just to give you guys a heads up, regarding the timeline ... it'll be soon. ;)

That's awesome, James. Thanks for the heads up. I wish I had waited to watch it now, but, it's due back on Thursday and I don't really have much of a desire to watch it again anyway. But, I'll hold onto it for another day or so just to do some testing of my own. I wanna see the glitch free frames. That was entirely too annoying. I hit at least 3 or 4 different places where it happened to me. I did not try it in the PS3 to see how it did.

Don't worry about it. :) I just don't want our mods to go insane...well, more insane than they already are. :D It's not a big deal, really.

SamuriHL, watch your back because soon moderators will haunt you! :D Better yet have bodyguard on standby.

Last edited:
That's awesome, James. Thanks for the heads up. I wish I had waited to watch it now, but, it's due back on Thursday and I don't really have much of a desire to watch it again anyway. But, I'll hold onto it for another day or so just to do some testing of my own. I wanna see the glitch free frames. That was entirely too annoying. I hit at least 3 or 4 different places where it happened to me. I did not try it in the PS3 to see how it did.

It would be quite embarrassing if the PS3 has a broken BD+ implementation, too. Haven't tried it, but I guess it'll work fine.

I just did a little QA and watched the whole movie "Jumper" (BD, Region A) using the upcoming AnyDVD version BD+ and AACS / HDCP free, and there were no "glitches" (Peer really loves that word 8) ) whatsoever. Without AnyDVD I spotted at least one "glitch" at roughly 32 minutes runtime. As SamuriHL said, there may be more.

It is hilarious that our BD+ implementation works better than the one from Cyberlink. :D

Just to give you guys a heads up, regarding the timeline ... it'll be soon. ;)

Thanks james for heads up information

For sole scientific purposes you could keep a "SamuriHL-type" image. Just note the exact minute / seconds where the "glitches" appear when using the original disc, so you can verify that they are gone as soon as improved AnyDVD is available.

Oh, I have to stop this before the mods ban me... :eek:

For sole scientific purposes you could keep a "SamuriHL-type" image. Just note the exact minute / seconds where the "glitches" appear when using the original disc, so you can verify that they are gone as soon as improved AnyDVD is available.

ROFLMAO! I have it for a couple more days so it should be fine. Otherwise, yes, you'll end up getting banned. And man would THAT suck! :D

ROFLMAO! I have it for a couple more days so it should be fine. Otherwise, yes, you'll end up getting banned. And man would THAT suck!

Big Time!!

*sigh* :bang:

well if someone wants to post the times when it glitches I can check my Disc to see if it does the same, and then check it again when the new version comes out

See just need to be patience - SlySoft you guys :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back