• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any word of Jumper yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great

Then another update will be out very shortly given your skill and expertise

Yes, it has arrived.

Any idea what the problem is.
Is it a new BD+ protection or just something simple.

What kind of time frame to fix it?
ie. days, weeks, months..

Any idea what the problem is.
Is it a new BD+ protection or just something simple.

What kind of time frame to fix it?
ie. days, weeks, months..
Not sure how they can answer that question until they crack it. It'll be done when it's done, and yes it appears to be a new variation of BD+

Not sure how they can answer that question until they crack it. It'll be done when it's done, and yes it appears to be a new variation of BD+

... making it the fourth version of BD+

So, what, I'm gonna have to wait another 10 years for the fourth BD+ to get cracked? These people are insane.

My guess is, the most difficult part was reverse engineering it in the first place. Everything after that should be much easier unless they come up with something that's completely different from the first BD+ versions.

My guess is, the most difficult part was reverse engineering it in the first place. Everything after that should be much easier unless they come up with something that's completely different from the first BD+ versions.

:D I was kidding. We didn't have to wait 10 years, or did we?

So I guess the question is “What can we do with the jumper disc until BD+ is broken”? Is our only option to watch it with the disc in the drive until it is cracked?

So I guess the question is “What can we do with the jumper disc until BD+ is broken”? Is our only option to watch it with the disc in the drive until it is cracked?

thats the only way youll watch it for now but if you want to go ahead a rip it without using anydvd that way its done and all you gotta do is update anydvd when the next update is out

Guys,

Please give them a break! I am sure they want to make this one working as much as we do. What is the hurry of this one? Please hang in there. If you want to watch Jumper today, just use your drive or just back up without AnyDVD in the HDD for now...

Guys,

Please give them a break! I am sure they want to make this one working as much as we do. What is the hurry of this one? Please hang in there. If you want to watch Jumper today, just use your drive or just back up without AnyDVD in the HDD for now...

How can I rip it without anydvd running?

use imgburn or clonecd , make an ISO ignore the message that says its copy protected just rip it and then when the new update comes out just download it and used anydvd during playback and its clear and should play just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back