• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Any word of Jumper yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe Fernando has the official documentation and is holding out on you guys so he can amaze you with his knowledge about BD+ ;-)

From what I've seen out the of studios lately, that official documentation wouldn't be worth much more than paper to start a nice, warm fire. :)

Any word yet

Your teasers are driving me crazy. I will take an early beta and update it when the final release is out

You seriously just need to be patient. They will release it when it's ready and not before.

i cant believe this thread is still going i mean how many different ways can you ask "any word on jumper" without getting the same answer everytime

No kidding. Here's a good answer to that question:

Do you see a new version that's been released? No? Then the answer is no. Yes? Does the description of the new version mention anything about an update to BD+ such as found on Jumper? No? Then the answer is no. Yes? Wow, congratulations, you found the new version that handles this title. :D Otherwise, see answers to "No?" questions. ;)

i cant believe this thread is still going i mean how many different ways can you ask "any word on jumper" without getting the same answer everytime

Many people are inherently impatient to an annoying degree. I've ignored this thread because, frankly, I find it simply annoying. People should sit patiently and wait. When the situation has been resolved the release notes will CLEARLY state that the movie is supported.

In short, people should STOP posting "any word on" posts every day or every other day. It'll be ready when it's ready!

I wonder if the reason it supposedly took God six days to create the Earth was due to being pestered and asked when he'd be done. Maybe he would have finished it sooner otherwise. :rolleyes:

I wonder if the reason it supposedly took God six days to create the Earth was due to being pestered and asked when he'd be done. Maybe he would have finished it sooner otherwise.
It would have taken him only 6 hours, but the devil put a nasty copy protection on electrons.

Your teasers are driving me crazy. I will take an early beta and update it when the final release is out

Jesus, I mean how many times can I hear, "Are we there yet?"

When its done, it will be done. I say back off, and let them work.

If it were somone asking me if one of my network designs was ready for production a million times, i have another set of choice words.

I'd say, he was joking.

But it seems, that our self-made documentation is better than Macrovision's by now. We have an internal AnyDVD beta and with that Jumper plays flawlessly. :D
No, Giancarlo bribed some guys from Macrovision so we have the full docs available. We just didn't want to give it to you, would have spoiled the fun watching you fixing Jumper without it... ;)

No, Giancarlo bribed some guys from Macrovision so we have the full docs available. We just didn't want to give it to you, would have spoiled the fun watching you fixing Jumper without it... ;)

And to think, all it took was one lousy candy bar. :D

I deliberately stay out this thread and I don't think we need to bug you guys since I am sure when it is available I am sure you guys will post it - no need to discuss about that period.

However I must say that I was shock to see that post and it makes me wonder a lot... perhaps worry a better word :doh:

I'd say, he was joking.

But it seems, that our self-made documentation is better than Macrovision's by now. We have an internal AnyDVD beta and with that Jumper plays flawlessly. :D

So peer, when it will be available to public.

don't say when it is done <> Timeline please.

So peer, when it will be available to public.

don't say when it is done <> Timeline please.

Oh PLEASE.............. are you serious?????????????

Did you guy see the movie call untraceable? I don't want to be the part of this so I guess I will opt out this tread now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back